PG
Paul G.
10/01/2017
Great staff
I have been going to MR Auto for a decade if not a little longer. I never have to worry if my vehicles are safe as Mike and his crew are right on top of things. I have brought them anything from a delivery truck to diesel ambulances, and have always been treated with honesty and respect.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 10/02/2017

Paul we treat everyone like family, Because we care.

AR
Anita R.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Anita said the business treated her well. They kept her updated and they provided great service.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 10/03/2017

Thank you Anita. We will miss you when you move to Florida.

FR
Frank R.
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Frank said the staff always does things right the first time.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 10/02/2017

Frank, Thank you for being a loyal customer.

RP
Rene P.
GMC Envoy
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Rene said he would recommend this business for service.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 10/02/2017

Thank you for choosing us.

Jane B.
Subaru Legacy
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Jane said she has been visiting this business for a long time and they are always very helpful. It doesn't take long for her to get an appointment and they have helped her out in emergency situations before.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 10/01/2017

Jane thank you for your kind words and patronage.

RY
RONALD Y.
Altoona, FL
09/27/2017
DEPENDABILITY & INTEGRITY
LIVING IN FLORIDA NOW BUT WHILE LIVING IN BERLIN N.H. I HAVE BEEN DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS FAMILY SINCE THE LATE 1980'S. I HAVE HAD THEM WORK ON MY CARS AS WELL AS MY TRUCKS AND ALSO MY CAMPERS IN ORDER TO KEEP THEM RUNNING GREAT AND OF COURSE SAFE. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALWAYS ABOVE AND BEYOND, AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN COMPLETELY HONEST AND GIVING ME THE BEST OPTIONS ON ALL MY REPAIRS. ITS NICE TO HAVE MECHANICS THAT CARE ABOUT MY VEHICLES AS MUCH AS I DO.
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 09/28/2017

Ron, Thank you for your past patronage. We wish you the best of luck in Florida.But, if you are ever in Berlin NH stop by to say HI.

MIGUEL B.
Milan, NH
Dodge Caravan
09/24/2017
Professional and personal
Always received great service and advice. Feel very well cared for. Definitely a high recommendation. 👍🏼
Michael G. from Mr. Auto responded on 09/26/2017

Thank you for your patronage and letting us serve you.

JAN G.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
09/23/2017
Great place to have your vehicle serviced.
I have been using Mr. Auto for all my vehicle repair needs for as long as I have been driving. Everyone does an excellent job and they really know how to treat their customers. Great work all around!
Michael G. from Mr. Auto responded on 09/27/2017

Jan has always been our pleasure to assist you and your family over the years. Thank you for trusting us with your investment.

GL
GEORGE L.
Milan, NH
Ford Police Interceptor
09/23/2017
Great Service!
It's nice to know I have a garage I can bring my vehicles to and they will come right out to check what the problem is and if necessary fix it right away or make an appointment. They are efficient, dependable & honest. Can't ask for better
Michael G., Co-owner from Mr. Auto responded on 09/27/2017

George thank you for your kind words and business. The biggest form of thank you is a recommendation to your friends.