YO
Yvette O.
Macomb, MI
08/11/2018
Something Isn't Right
Okay, I'm not sure I believe all these reviews are real. The good news is they have a great manager working there now. His name is Dean. However, I took my Cadillac there to get the a.c recharged and thenthe battery started draining. My car ended up there for 3 months with them trouble shooting the problem which they never could fix. They ended up putting a kill switch on the car and that cost me $95. Then 6 months later there was a short in the kill switch and they said the car was perfectly fine and didn't need a kill switch at all and wanted to charge me $95 to disconnect it???? Needless to say the battery died after they disconnected it. Then...I bought my daughter a new used car and took it there to get the a.c charged forgetting what happened before...then today her battery is completely dead.

JN
John N.
Clinton Township, MI
Lincoln MKZ
06/09/2016 Category: Service
John said the front desk staff appear to want to be helpful, but this business missed his brakes when working on rotors and they compensated for that, but he is still getting a scraping sound when he turns to the right.