4.5

BETH D.
Kia Optima
09/24/2020
Better than expected
Our AC was broken and we know our KIA needed some work. The first estimated amount from the overall check up was too much for us to handle at this time. They worked within our budget to get the most vital things fixed now. They even did a little something extra for me, which was unexpected. :-) They also finished in 24 hours. 😊 Thanks!

MARY R.
07/31/2020
What a hassle
I have used MTA before and was very impressed with the service. Ryan was in the office and he was aso nice and kind. The person who I dealt with was not Ryan. He was a big jerk and treated me very rudely.He was not clear in his directions and assumed I would be bringing the car therte by myself. I had asked for the pick up and delivery option. He was very late in getting my car to me and I missed a vet appointment. I had a massive coronary infarction one year ago , that damaged 60% of herart. I do not need some snotty-nosed kid, belittle me. I do not want to deal with this asshat again! I am pleased with the repairs!
Sincerely,
Mary Riley

RD
REBECCA D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/30/2020
Have taken both of our vehicles here. I love how they do their inspection with pictures to show what needs immediate attention and what can wait. Comparable prices, friendly and professional. Will definitely bring our vehicles back.

DAVE P.
06/13/2020
Cosistantly excellent repairs
We have been lucky in that our vehicles are reliable and have needed few repairs. That said, we keep our vehicles for 10 - 20 years so some mechanical work is inevitable. We have been using MTA as our mechanics since we moved here in 2002. We have never required a call-back and our service has always been fairly priced. I highly recommend MTA.

BRANDON B.
06/09/2020
Great staff
Ever professional staff, when I first walked in I was greeted and kept in the loop along the way! My first time so glad I came in to this shop keep it up

DK
DAVERRY K.
Dodge Journey
06/07/2020
Repairs
Priced around different shops to fix my dodge head gasket. Where others where charging $6k Master tech charged $4k
Everyone in the shop was super friendly.

DAVID G.
05/28/2020
Very focused service and professional
Good service. My old car runs noticeably better. But gave it 4 stars because the bill ended up being much bigger than expected. They provided very detailed options for what needed to be done. The suggested work was what would be expected for a 17 year old car. But once I decided which repairs they would make for that day, I apparently was not clear what the total cost could be for the selected items. I would most certainly trust MTA for future repairs, but I now know that I should clarify more closely what the actual total cost will be.

KH
KIRSTIN H.
05/23/2020
Always happy with the service.
Always fast, solid work, and great customer service.

HB
HEATHER B.
Stevenson, WA
Chevrolet Blazer
05/20/2020
They are always willing to work with me on price and payment options. The work is always great. They keep all my cars going and use quality parts.

RT
ROBERT T.
Portland, OR
05/04/2020
Quality all the way
Great experience, quality repairs, absolutely NO buyers remorse. Extremely helpful, offered to drive me to rental car company a mile away and pick me up when I dropped off the rental car. Truck work is flawless!

BW
BILLIE W.
Honda Civic Sedan
03/31/2020
Love these guys. They are true and honest about inspections With fair prices.

BD
BETH D.
03/20/2020
Ford Explorer..crazy loud noise
We appreciate an honest and good mechanic. James used to work there and he had earned my trust. The new owners seemed fair and got the work done. We will be back, in good faith that they continue to earn our business and trust. Words spread like wildfire and a good recommendation to our friends and family carry weight.

KH
KIRSTIN H.
02/19/2020
The best service, kind people, and excellent results.
They’ve always been kind and fast, often having my car repaired and ready same day.

02/01/2020
Quick Service
Professional and polite interaction.

WG
WELLEN G.
Portland, OR
Volvo V70
01/29/2020
pre-purchase inspection
The guys working here are so helpful and kind. I was needing help deciding before I purchased a pre-owned car from a dealership, so I brought it to them to look over. They fit me in super last minute, and did a thorough job looking over the entire car. They saved me a ton of time and heartache as the car turned out to have potentially expensive problems. Cameron was so nice and helped me very much. He gave me great advice and looked up expenses on parts I currently needed for my other broken vehicle. He is a true Gem. Thanks to everyone that helped me today! I'm bringing my future car to this shop!!!