4.6

SP
STEVEN P.
04/16/2021
We'll be coming back.
The folks here were very friendly. The work we needed (rear brakes & battery) was done quickly and the price was lower than the dealership. What's not to like?

AURORA S.
04/02/2021
Life savers
helped me out a lot! Ty! Truck runs so good and it seems like they care.. very thorough!

DIANA M.
Nissan Sentra
03/29/2021
I went in for an inspection. They have good prices, quick service, and great customer service!

CL
CONRAD L.
03/27/2021
They get the job done right
I've been bringing all my junkers here for a couple years. They do whatever needs to be done to keep them running for years. And they go above and beyond to make sure the hub is done right.

JAREK C.
Volvo XC70
03/19/2021
Car service
Very professional and honest mechanic center

ST
SERGIO T.
03/17/2021
Friendly and very professional mechanics

03/16/2021
Do not use this service!!!
Very bad customer service. Looks to me that your manager do not know how to work with people. Ryan does not respect his customers at all. I have 5 cars and I used your company for many years. Unfortunately my friends and I need to look for different service.

Dodge Durango
03/12/2021
Good service.
Good service. On time. Covid compliant. I really appreciate the inspection report

PC
PHILLIP C.
Camas, WA
03/09/2021
Great car shop!
Brought my 2008 quad cab truck for draining battery and moisture in the cab. They found and fixed both in short order and at very reasonable cost. They are professional and it is evident that they care. Communication was great and very accommodating. Highly recommend!

WS

MELISSA K.
Scion iQ
03/04/2021
Consistently great service
Everyone who's worked on my car has been friendly. The service is great & honest & I love the report they send out a out how my car is doing. They also worked around my schedule & provided rides when needed.

Portland, OR
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/04/2021
Great service all around! Everyone was super nice and the timeline was exactly what they said it would be.

Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
03/03/2021
Quick & Honest
They told me upfront of the services they could provide & the ones they couldn’t. Services performed on my vehicle were fast & completed as quoted. Will return for future repairs/service.

LW
LAUREN W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/02/2021
Customer Service
Very reliable, best customer service and I’ll be going back in the future. Thank you!

CRYSTAL S.
02/24/2021
“When things go bad...”
Our story begins at 3 am when my fiancé chased off a stranger in our yard. Little did we know after we filed the report, when my fiancé was leaving for work our Prius would erupt into a horrible rumbling sound. Turns out the man we chased out of our yard was stealing the catalytic converter off our car. Devastated because this is an extremely expensive repair ($1500-$3000), I called the closest shop to hobble our car to. Turns out, we scared the guy off just in time and the converter was still hanging on! Ryan and Andy were more than happy to help me get it in to be repaired. They immediately began to weld the converter back in place. They even went above and beyond to carefully solder and secure the cut lines to the oxygen sensor. Then, for additional good measure, they crafted and bolted on a makeshift temporary plate as a deterrent to future theft. (This was something I special requested and they were very innovative). The cost was even more reasonable than I could have ever expected. We cannot thank these guys enough for helping us resolve a very frustrating situation.