Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49
4.5

SG
SHELBY G.
10/25/2019
Great place!
I worked with Ryan and Andy and they were both super helpful and supportive about my concerns with my vehicle. They explained everything going on with my car in and easy to understand way. My vehicle is running great now! Thank you!

AC
ASHLEY C.
Porterville, CA
10/24/2019
Truck repair
Everyone at the shop was knowledgeable and kind. They took me into the shop to see what the actual problem was then fully explained the problem and how to fix it. I took my truck in late in the day Monday and I had it back by closing time Tuesday.

JERRY, ANN M.
10/11/2019
Great work at fair price
Very thorough initial exam and diagnosis including photos of the problems. Fixed quickly and delivered on time. No need to go anyplace else. Front desk person , Ryan was very helpful.

Astoria, OR
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/09/2019
Bad
Thought everything was great until my drive home and the check engine light came on. This was not on when the car was taken in the car did have a problem with over heating.thats why I took my car in to be fixed. $1100 later and still not right. Called and told them about the problem of engine light coming on and not running right. Of course big money items. Was going to bring the car back in but had to call and reschedule. Guy seemed to get get very rude and pissy. So now Im out $1100 and still don’t have the problem fixed but I wont go back!!

GMC Terrain
09/27/2019
Ryan was great at helping me with all my questions. Every time I called he always picked up the phone and I never got voice mail.

KN
KACY N.
Astoria, OR
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/08/2019
Jetta repair
Front counter guy is wonderful. Very polite . Got my car in right away and addressed the problem. Had to wait on a part so they needed my car overnight... I was able to get a rental car and they reimbursed me me for that fee.. Picked my car up the next afternoon and once I was close to home the check engine light came on and still smells like overheating. Unfortunately I will be calling back Monday morning so we can figure out the issue. I have confidence that they will take care of everything for me. Hoping it’s a quick fix.

SG
SUSAN G.
08/30/2019
I was very impressed with the service I received. I was told exactly what was going to be done and was informed that they would check for any other issues that may need addressing. They were very thorough. I was given the background of the employees and there certificates of education. I was assured that they were competent to work on my car. I was also impressed on how clean the work area and office were. I would highly recommend MTA.

SJ
SCOTT J.
Ridgefield, WA
08/23/2019
Great people, great shop!
Ryan and Andy were wonderful to work with. They had the problem figured out quickly and timely. They are respectful and will never take my car(s) anywhere else!

Thank you Ryan and Andy for all your help!!
-Scott J

GMC Yukon
07/13/2019
Poor business choices
I was greatly disappointed that this shop chose not to call my warranty place and have the warranty people pay for the service because they would obviously offer them less per hour than the would desire and in turn just told me that the service was not covered by my warranty but when I called my warranty people they clearly noted that the shop never called nor is there any record of the shop reporting any problems with medical. I am greatly disappointed that this is how they chose to handle our situation and I have now taken my car to a shop that is having the warranty cover all repairs. They also stated that the called me to report what was wrong with my vehicle but in reality I have no missed calls no voicemail no text message from them and the only reason I found out what was going on is because I had to call at 2 o'clock in the afternoon to follow up when I dropped my vehicle off prior to 8:00 a.m. That day. I certainly hope that they improve their business model.

LARRY B.
07/09/2019
Staff was great and honest
Very professional. They answered all my questions and never up sold me

Nissan 300ZX
06/17/2019
Air Condition serviced quickly and professionally!
Had air conditioning fully repaired and serviced on a 30 year old 300zx. Entire process took less than 24 hours from walking in and getting a quote to driving away. MTA gave me the best price in town (had 3 other quotes) and also the best guarantee (5 years). Very satisfied, will definitely be back. Thanks guys!

Mitsubishi Lancer
06/13/2019
Easy no hassle repairs

DAVID G.
Honda Accord
06/12/2019
The guys at MTA were very friendly, attentive and responsive. My old car is doing great. Thank you.

BO
BRADLY O.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/08/2019
Simply the Best
Came in to get my car fixed after a coolant system failure and they got my car i right away. Not only were they fast in fixing the car they also took the time to fully explain the work that had been needed and what it would cost. Simply the best mechanic i have ever been to, and I know where i’m going when i need work done again.

MITCHELL B.
05/28/2019
Solid and honest business
I recently brought my 1996 Jeep into MTA to have them diagnose and fix a strange sound my Jeep was making after I had made a DIY repair. First of all I was very impressed by the way MTA goes about diagnosing issues. Their diagnostics include taking pictures, doing a mutli-point inspection, and uploading all this to a website so you can conveniently look it up at home and make your own decisions. As someone whose fixed most things on my Jeep myself - James with MTA did a great job of listening to what I had to say - and working with me on figuring out what needed to happen. The issue I had initially brought my Jeep in for ended up being an extremely difficult and time consuming problem to diagnose (and it ultimately ended up being a poorly manufactured part I had installed myself). What impressed me most with MTA was their passion to ensure that the original problem I brought the car in with was fixed (no matter how difficult and time consuming to diagnose) and that I was satisfied before paying for it.

MIKE H.
Battle Ground, WA
Nissan Pathfinder
05/10/2019
Fast service. Friendly people
Great service. Detailed analysis of problem. Showed me the damaged items that were replaced

JERRY S.
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
05/03/2019
They do what they say, on time and well
Pleasant to deal with, efficient and accurate in their work.

MARK C.
04/23/2019
Honda accord repair
My 2002 Honda runs so much better after getting it tuned up, thank you so much.

TA
TROY A.
04/22/2019
Quick and Easy
Quick to get me in and the prices were fair for the work performed. Digital inspection with pictures is awesome!

Dodge Dakota
04/03/2019
Friendly people
They are always nice and work is done with no hassle