4.5

JOHN S.
La Conner, WA
01/12/2021
All Star Treatment from Ryan, Andy & Delante
First, I apologize for the spelling of “Delonte.“ He has a very strong drive to be his best and it showed by his work on my vehicle.
Our “check engine “light came on while we were on the freeway, and we took the first exit and there you were! We were Delighted to see your auto repair service. We came in unannounced and it made no difference to Ryan, the manager. His desire from the start was to get us up and running and back on our trip to Arizona. This is exactly what he did with the help of Andy and Delonte. For me, I was convinced it was an ECU module that had gone bad. I was wrong! These guys with their years of experience diagnosed the situation quickly and made repairs needed. They got me back on the road the very next morning. Ryan, in particular, helped us greatly in finding a place where we cook could store our fifth wheel safely for the night. When my wife and I left, this truck never ran so well and sounded so great. I so much appreciated the patience you showed us during this difficult time. I’ve asked a lot of questions and this was not a problem with your employees.Thank you guys, you are worth your weight in platinum. God bless you!

01/08/2021
Efficient friendly service
I appreciated the friendly and efficient oil change. It was helpful getting the inspection report. My only concern was I expected it to be cheaper for an oil change with new cabin filter.

MN
MIKAILA N.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
01/07/2021
Wonderful customer service and transparency
MT has always conducted excellent service on my vehicle, as well as my family’s vehicle. They take great care of you, and are open and honest throughout the entire process. Transparency is imperative to having a successful trip to the mechanic shop, and MT makes that possible. I highly recommend them!

JAMIE B.
Ocean Park, WA
Jeep Cherokee
01/06/2021
Awesome sausage!!!
Every one who works here is super friendly very nice!!! They are very fair with prices and give you the best prices possible. They do amazing amazing work. And don't try to pull bullshit

JOHN M.
Camas, WA
12/10/2020
Quality of care, friendly staff.
Excellent work done in a prompt timely manor. Diagnosis of the repair needed was correct and the cost estimate was accurate.

JERRY, ANN M.
12/04/2020
Always great work
Front desk had issue with computer. Let me leave and took my credit card number. Call later to say he had shredded receipt.

TF
TINA F.
Chevrolet Trax
11/29/2020
Chevy Trax
Desperate to find out why the check engine light was on..dealership was too busy to get it in, my husband called here...we limped the car there, got an immediate answer, told they could get the work done within 2 hours, got it back and running awesomely! Day after Thanksgiving, too..we will bring it here for the remainder of its life with us!

SP
STEVEN P.
11/22/2020
So far great - friendly, informative, & quick
Our 2006 Ford F150 had the check engine light on and was chugging. It turned out that the ignition coils & spark plugs needed to be replaced. Add in some deferred maintenance and the cost was @ 2,500.00. Ryan was very friendly and the work was done when he said it would be. The effect of 'sanitizing' the inside of the truck was to make it as clean and shiny as a 14 year old truck could be. The work was just done but, at least so far, everything is running great.

COURTNEY S.
Kia Rio
11/16/2020
Great diognostic and quick
Very sweet and very efficient

SAMUEL M.
11/12/2020
Great job
They were friendly and did a great job with a reasonable price.

BD
BETH D.
Kia Optima
09/24/2020
Better than expected
Our AC was broken and we know our KIA needed some work. The first estimated amount from the overall check up was too much for us to handle at this time. They worked within our budget to get the most vital things fixed now. They even did a little something extra for me, which was unexpected. :-) They also finished in 24 hours. 😊 Thanks!

AG
Akiva G.
Seattle, WA
09/15/2020
Thanks for great service!
The employees at MTA were very helpful and very quick to get my car in and looked at. I was very impressed they were able to order the part (new brake caliper), install it, and get me back on the road in under 4 hours. Everyone was very friendly and I appreciated that.

MARY R.
07/31/2020
What a hassle
I have used MTA before and was very impressed with the service. Ryan was in the office and he was aso nice and kind. The person who I dealt with was not Ryan. He was a big jerk and treated me very rudely.He was not clear in his directions and assumed I would be bringing the car therte by myself. I had asked for the pick up and delivery option. He was very late in getting my car to me and I missed a vet appointment. I had a massive coronary infarction one year ago , that damaged 60% of herart. I do not need some snotty-nosed kid, belittle me. I do not want to deal with this asshat again! I am pleased with the repairs!
Sincerely,
Mary Riley

RD
REBECCA D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/30/2020
Have taken both of our vehicles here. I love how they do their inspection with pictures to show what needs immediate attention and what can wait. Comparable prices, friendly and professional. Will definitely bring our vehicles back.

DAVE P.
06/13/2020
Cosistantly excellent repairs
We have been lucky in that our vehicles are reliable and have needed few repairs. That said, we keep our vehicles for 10 - 20 years so some mechanical work is inevitable. We have been using MTA as our mechanics since we moved here in 2002. We have never required a call-back and our service has always been fairly priced. I highly recommend MTA.