4.6

LO
LUCILLE O.
05/01/2021
They care.
Took good care of me AND my car. I will be back.

CT
CHRIS T.
Cadillac DeVille
04/28/2021
A-1
Affordable rates and straight foward diagnosis. Great customer service.

RD
RAY D.
Nissan Murano
04/23/2021
Was close to we’re I live
Everyone I dealt with was professional, and good spirited. Was well informed on my issues with my vehicle

JERRY S.
GMC Acadia
04/20/2021
Fast and Thorough
Got there early but they got right on the job and completed the entire job thoroughly and efficiently.

SP
STEVEN P.
04/16/2021
We'll be coming back.
The folks here were very friendly. The work we needed (rear brakes & battery) was done quickly and the price was lower than the dealership. What's not to like?

AURORA S.
04/02/2021
Life savers
helped me out a lot! Ty! Truck runs so good and it seems like they care.. very thorough!

DIANA M.
Nissan Sentra
03/29/2021
I went in for an inspection. They have good prices, quick service, and great customer service!

CL
CONRAD L.
03/27/2021
They get the job done right
I've been bringing all my junkers here for a couple years. They do whatever needs to be done to keep them running for years. And they go above and beyond to make sure the hub is done right.

JAREK C.
Volvo XC70
03/19/2021
Car service
Very professional and honest mechanic center

ST
SERGIO T.
03/17/2021
Friendly and very professional mechanics

03/16/2021
Do not use this service!!!
Very bad customer service. Looks to me that your manager do not know how to work with people. Ryan does not respect his customers at all. I have 5 cars and I used your company for many years. Unfortunately my friends and I need to look for different service.

Dodge Durango
03/12/2021
Good service.
Good service. On time. Covid compliant. I really appreciate the inspection report

PC
PHILLIP C.
Camas, WA
03/09/2021
Great car shop!
Brought my 2008 quad cab truck for draining battery and moisture in the cab. They found and fixed both in short order and at very reasonable cost. They are professional and it is evident that they care. Communication was great and very accommodating. Highly recommend!

WS

MELISSA K.
Scion iQ
03/04/2021
Consistently great service
Everyone who's worked on my car has been friendly. The service is great & honest & I love the report they send out a out how my car is doing. They also worked around my schedule & provided rides when needed.