Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

BW
BILLIE W.
Honda Civic Sedan
02/03/2019
Friendly and reliable
People are super friendly and helpful and you can count on them to get the job done every time!

Washougal, WA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/28/2019
Mind your Business
Guy made insensitive comments about having an Intoxalock system. Was not given an itemized receipt that identified what I was being charged for and price didn't match what I was quoted

Rad W.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Rad said he went to the business for issue with his windshield wiper. It was not aligned properly so he had it fixed. When he got home, he found out that the part they put in was defective so he brought it back. The second time fixed the issue.

EJ
EMILY J.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/18/2018
Amazing Service
Such an amazing place to take your vehicle to! I’ve been there twice and they always do a great job on my car. James at the front desk is super nice and courteous. He never tried to be pushy or salesman like to upgrade in parts or labor. I like how he was very direct yet helpful in what I needed dont for my car. This is definitely the place I will always bring my car to when I need work done on it. Thank you guys for everything. My car drives so smoothe like it’s brand new!

MK
Mike K.
Brownsburg, IN
Dodge Dakota
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they did a great and thorough diagnostic on his vehicle.

PJ
Phillip J.
Gresham, OR
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Phillip said the business did extra stuff that they didn't have to, and James an employee at the business really helped him out.

Dayle C.
Lincoln Mark VII
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Dayle said the mechanic knows what he's talking about. They give good service.

Bradley S.
Ford Freestyle
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Bradley said everything turned out great.
James from MTA Automotive responded on 11/21/2018

Happy we could help.

AT
AMBER T.
Nissan Versa
11/15/2018
Fast service
My car was finished sooner than expected and I absolutely love how I get my diagnostic report sent right to my phone with pictures of everything. I’m not too car savvy so the pictures really help me to see what things are and where they are located. Will be returning! Thank You!
James from MTA Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

Aren't those reports great? Thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you in the future with any of your automotive needs.

Joshua H.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Joshua said the service was great.
James from MTA Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

Much appreciated sir. Thank you.

Sue C.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Sue said this business provided efficient, good work.
James from MTA Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the kind words Sue. Please come see us again when your Corolla needs any type of mechanical service or maintenance.

SR
Seyed R.
Buick LaCrosse
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Seyed said they fixed the issue of his vehicle and he is very satisfied.
James from MTA Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

You know we did Seyed! It was great to meet you. We look forward to being of service to you or your wife's vehicle in the future.

Terry S.
Volkswagen New Beetle
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Terry said he's happy with the work that was done.
James from MTA Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

We strive to make sure all of our customers leave happy. Thank you for your time and trust.

TT
Tommy T.
Eugene, OR
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Tommy said the service was precise.
James from MTA Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your time and trust in our business.

Christie B.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Christie said that the place was good.
James from MTA Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

We are pleased to know you feel that way. Thank you!

BW
Brett W.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Brett said he would recommend this business.
James from MTA Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you Brett. We would definitely appreciate any recommendation and please don't forget we offer a referral bonus for the both of you.

BA
Beckey A.
Nissan Rogue
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Beckey said the business got her in and out. The staff were personable and checked everything that she requested.
James from MTA Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you Becky, we appreciate the kind words and are happy to help anytime we can.

10/07/2018
Thay did a really good job on my truck
They did a really good, on my truck runs much better
James from MTA Automotive responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle. We are happy we could help. We look forward to being of service should you need us in the future.

Kristin S.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Kristin said the business provides good customer service and the staff are very informative.
James from MTA Automotive responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words. We pride ourselves on sharing information and doing our best to relay why a repair needs to be performed, not just telling you something is wrong. We look forward to seeing you again.

LJ
LAURA J.
09/28/2018
Always dependable
I’ve been bringing my van and truck here for many years they always give me great service
James from MTA Automotive responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you so much for bringing your vehicles here Laura. We love to see you and are always happy to help.