4.5

BW
BILLIE W.
Honda Civic Sedan
03/31/2020
Love these guys. They are true and honest about inspections With fair prices.

BD
BETH D.
03/20/2020
Ford Explorer..crazy loud noise
We appreciate an honest and good mechanic. James used to work there and he had earned my trust. The new owners seemed fair and got the work done. We will be back, in good faith that they continue to earn our business and trust. Words spread like wildfire and a good recommendation to our friends and family carry weight.

KH
KIRSTIN H.
02/19/2020
The best service, kind people, and excellent results.
They’ve always been kind and fast, often having my car repaired and ready same day.

02/01/2020
Quick Service
Professional and polite interaction.

WG
WELLEN G.
Portland, OR
Volvo V70
01/29/2020
pre-purchase inspection
The guys working here are so helpful and kind. I was needing help deciding before I purchased a pre-owned car from a dealership, so I brought it to them to look over. They fit me in super last minute, and did a thorough job looking over the entire car. They saved me a ton of time and heartache as the car turned out to have potentially expensive problems. Cameron was so nice and helped me very much. He gave me great advice and looked up expenses on parts I currently needed for my other broken vehicle. He is a true Gem. Thanks to everyone that helped me today! I'm bringing my future car to this shop!!!

LISA S.
Nissan Murano
11/22/2019
Great service Great staff
Went in for an oil change, and the staff was good and did a diagnostic check for the entire vehicle. Staff at the front desk is very helpful and informational. 2 thumbs up.

DAVID P.
Volvo S60
11/14/2019
Thorough and honest
I have used MTA many times now, and will continue to. They did a complete evaluation of my vehicle and presented it to me. Once I reviewed it and discussed it with them, I told them what I wanted fixed. It was only 1 major thing out of the several they identified. What I appreciated about it, was there wasn’t high pressure and up sell. They didn’t tell me I was driving a dangerous car and needing to fix more than really needed immediate attention. I recommend them.

SG
SHELBY G.
10/25/2019
Great place!
I worked with Ryan and Andy and they were both super helpful and supportive about my concerns with my vehicle. They explained everything going on with my car in and easy to understand way. My vehicle is running great now! Thank you!

AC
ASHLEY C.
Porterville, CA
10/24/2019
Truck repair
Everyone at the shop was knowledgeable and kind. They took me into the shop to see what the actual problem was then fully explained the problem and how to fix it. I took my truck in late in the day Monday and I had it back by closing time Tuesday.

JERRY, ANN M.
10/11/2019
Great work at fair price
Very thorough initial exam and diagnosis including photos of the problems. Fixed quickly and delivered on time. No need to go anyplace else. Front desk person , Ryan was very helpful.

Astoria, OR
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/09/2019
Bad
Thought everything was great until my drive home and the check engine light came on. This was not on when the car was taken in the car did have a problem with over heating.thats why I took my car in to be fixed. $1100 later and still not right. Called and told them about the problem of engine light coming on and not running right. Of course big money items. Was going to bring the car back in but had to call and reschedule. Guy seemed to get get very rude and pissy. So now Im out $1100 and still don’t have the problem fixed but I wont go back!!

GMC Terrain
09/27/2019
Ryan was great at helping me with all my questions. Every time I called he always picked up the phone and I never got voice mail.

KN
KACY N.
Astoria, OR
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/08/2019
Jetta repair
Front counter guy is wonderful. Very polite . Got my car in right away and addressed the problem. Had to wait on a part so they needed my car overnight... I was able to get a rental car and they reimbursed me me for that fee.. Picked my car up the next afternoon and once I was close to home the check engine light came on and still smells like overheating. Unfortunately I will be calling back Monday morning so we can figure out the issue. I have confidence that they will take care of everything for me. Hoping it’s a quick fix.

SG
SUSAN G.
08/30/2019
I was very impressed with the service I received. I was told exactly what was going to be done and was informed that they would check for any other issues that may need addressing. They were very thorough. I was given the background of the employees and there certificates of education. I was assured that they were competent to work on my car. I was also impressed on how clean the work area and office were. I would highly recommend MTA.

SJ
SCOTT J.
Ridgefield, WA
08/23/2019
Great people, great shop!
Ryan and Andy were wonderful to work with. They had the problem figured out quickly and timely. They are respectful and will never take my car(s) anywhere else!

Thank you Ryan and Andy for all your help!!
-Scott J