Konrad M.
Acura TL
03/13/2019
As expected
Very satisfied with overall experience and service. I was clearly explained what was going on with my car and was asked if actions needed to fix the problem are acceptable to me.
This is why I keep coming back to this place.
Honesty is what drives and defines a good business and this shop is a pure example of such.

JO
Julie O.
02/17/2019
Honest And Quality work
You need the job done right John will take care of it!! He has a great team they do a great job and the price is right

02/14/2019
always great service
I can always trust that John will fix the problem and it's not going to break the bank!

Nissan Frontier
02/08/2019
Great service.
Great service. We bought the Car Care deal and got our first oil change. Will take our other car in for the second one soon.
Friendly people and quick service.

BT
Breanna T.
Palatine, IL
Jeep Compass
01/28/2019
Great diagnostics and overall detail and care
The Mundelein Service team did a great job with my Jeep that started making a "noise".. yes, the dreaded "noise". John diagnosed and solved the problem correctly and quickly. I also needed new brake pads, which I would not have realized I needed had I not taken it in! I will be back for any other service needs.

NW
Nancy W.
Round Lake, IL
Honda Civic Cpe
01/16/2019
I had an great experience and at a reasonable price. You cant always find auto service that you can trust, but they are people we do trust. I reccomend them highly!

Javier F.
01/12/2019
Toyota

Teri M.
Toyota Matrix
12/22/2018
John is so fair and reasonably priced!
I would highly recommend Mundelein Tire and Service. John always tells you exactly what you need or don't need done and is fair and honest. I trust him completely and his prices are reasonable. I take all 3 of my cars here.

Mark S.
Hyundai Azera
12/19/2018
Great work at reasonable prices
Two flat tires due to rim leaks. Needed rims cleaned and polished. Remount tires. Oil change. Cabin filter and air filter. Done without any need to rearrange my budget. Best price in town for quality work.

Javier F.
12/15/2018
Honda Crv
John thank you for the great service you give to all the costumers

Dodge Durango
12/13/2018
Outstanding Service!
John was fantastic-he got the job done quick and the price was very reasonable! I would highly recommend contacting John for your car repair issues.

Michael G.
Toyota Avalon
12/10/2018
Mundelein Tire and Service does it again!
Brought my vehicle in on Friday morning for John to look at.
The last day of the week, he is usually too busy to take on another customer, he's working to get out the vehicles he has at the shop.
When I dropped off the car, I communicated my thoughts on the problems I had been experiencing. John listened carefully, took that information and used it to aid in diagnosing the issues with the vehicle. Coupling my thoughts with the feedback from his diagnostic devices, John was able to streamline his assessment of the vehicle's problem. The issues with the vehicle were confirmed in a timely fashion, parts were promptly ordered and the work was completed on Friday afternoon.

Jenny P.
12/06/2018
Audi services
They always only recommend services that are required whereas the dealer recommended additional services. They are always very friendly and know me by name as a preferred customer.

Barb B.
Hyundai Veracruz
12/02/2018
Convenient, no waiting, fast service
We've taken our cars here for many years. John listens to you when you explain what you need done to your car from weird noises to regular maintenance. His employees are polite and know what they're doing. When I pick up my car I feel confident everything I asked was done.

JI
Jim I.
11/30/2018
New battery
My wife’s suv was deadShe call John he asked her what was wrong she told him he called the towing service they called her within a couple of hours how was brought over to John’s Place and fixed perfect the next day. As always best crew there.

TL
Tony L.
11/30/2018
personal vehicle service
The Mundelein Tire and Service Center is the best automotive service center that I have ever had. The knowledge of vehicle maintenance and service is second to none. Communication about automotive needs is clear and concise. And the service is punctual with no surprises.

Jean R.
Nissan Rogue
11/23/2018
Oil change and brakes
John at Mundelein Tire is a great guy to know when it comes to keeping the cars running. He doesn’t suggest unnecessary work and his prices are low compared to all others in the area. Honest mechanic.

CO
Clifford O.
11/22/2018
Excellent, honest service at a fair price
I have been taking my cars here for years. They always tell you if a repair is needed right away or if it can be put off. They do not inflate the prices of parts or labor.

TR
T R.
11/06/2018
Been taking my family’s vehicles here for almost 20 years. Was initially referred to John from someone who lives 10 miles away and only goes to him. He knows cars and cares for his customers. Works hard and is priced fair. I frequently refer others in town to him only to find out they are already steady customers.

JO
Julie O.
10/17/2018
One stop shop
John and his crew get the job done right. Honest and fair. John takes time to explain the problem and how to fix it. We have been going here for years.thanks John