BG
Bill G.
Lake Zurich, IL
05/23/2019
Fast and friendly
Visited shop without appointment (am a longtime client), with my engine firing on only 3 cylinders. After diagnosis, the part was ordered, installed, and I was on my way in about an hour.. Outstanding!

BP
Bob P.
Arlington Heights, IL
05/19/2019
Another great experience.
As always, you guys do a great job! Customer service is the best and I always feel like the work quoted is the what is actually needed. This is the reason I will continue to come back.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/17/2019
Honest and reliable
John is great. He is always able to get my car in quickly. John is honest , reliable and knowlegable . The prices are very reasonable. The work get done quickly and it is done right. I would definitely recommend Mundelein Tire and Service.

Amy M.
05/03/2019
Great place for anything your car needs!
John and his staff are efficient and friendly, whether it's an oil change or a car repair. I took my car with a broken side mirror on Tuesday and they had it fixed on Wednesday!

CO
Clifford O.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/18/2019
We have been going to this place for years. They always provide fast, competent, honest, and reliable service and at a fair price. John, the proprietor, is calm and patient, and always explains things in a clear and easy to understand manner.

We always recommend Mundelein Tire and Service to anyone who asks about car repair and service.

WM
Wilfred M.
Honda Fit
04/15/2019
Quick service durning a emergency issue
The fixed my dog car an 2008 Honda that was not drivable very quickly. The work correctly done and at a reasonable cost.

Grayslake, IL
Saturn Ion
04/08/2019
John always provides excellent service and is honest and affordable.

Steve M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/28/2019
great service!
work was done timely, correctly and at a fair price. John is about the friendliest guy you'll meet

Konrad M.
Acura TL
03/13/2019
As expected
Very satisfied with overall experience and service. I was clearly explained what was going on with my car and was asked if actions needed to fix the problem are acceptable to me.
This is why I keep coming back to this place.
Honesty is what drives and defines a good business and this shop is a pure example of such.

JO
Julie O.
02/17/2019
Honest And Quality work
You need the job done right John will take care of it!! He has a great team they do a great job and the price is right

02/14/2019
always great service
I can always trust that John will fix the problem and it's not going to break the bank!

Nissan Frontier
02/08/2019
Great service.
Great service. We bought the Car Care deal and got our first oil change. Will take our other car in for the second one soon.
Friendly people and quick service.

BT
Breanna T.
Palatine, IL
Jeep Compass
01/28/2019
Great diagnostics and overall detail and care
The Mundelein Service team did a great job with my Jeep that started making a "noise".. yes, the dreaded "noise". John diagnosed and solved the problem correctly and quickly. I also needed new brake pads, which I would not have realized I needed had I not taken it in! I will be back for any other service needs.

NW
Nancy W.
Round Lake, IL
Honda Civic Cpe
01/16/2019
I had an great experience and at a reasonable price. You cant always find auto service that you can trust, but they are people we do trust. I reccomend them highly!

Javier F.
01/12/2019
Toyota

Teri M.
Toyota Matrix
12/22/2018
John is so fair and reasonably priced!
I would highly recommend Mundelein Tire and Service. John always tells you exactly what you need or don't need done and is fair and honest. I trust him completely and his prices are reasonable. I take all 3 of my cars here.

Mark S.
Hyundai Azera
12/19/2018
Great work at reasonable prices
Two flat tires due to rim leaks. Needed rims cleaned and polished. Remount tires. Oil change. Cabin filter and air filter. Done without any need to rearrange my budget. Best price in town for quality work.

Javier F.
12/15/2018
Honda Crv
John thank you for the great service you give to all the costumers

Dodge Durango
12/13/2018
Outstanding Service!
John was fantastic-he got the job done quick and the price was very reasonable! I would highly recommend contacting John for your car repair issues.

Michael G.
Toyota Avalon
12/10/2018
Mundelein Tire and Service does it again!
Brought my vehicle in on Friday morning for John to look at.
The last day of the week, he is usually too busy to take on another customer, he's working to get out the vehicles he has at the shop.
When I dropped off the car, I communicated my thoughts on the problems I had been experiencing. John listened carefully, took that information and used it to aid in diagnosing the issues with the vehicle. Coupling my thoughts with the feedback from his diagnostic devices, John was able to streamline his assessment of the vehicle's problem. The issues with the vehicle were confirmed in a timely fashion, parts were promptly ordered and the work was completed on Friday afternoon.