KATHY M.
01/15/2019
Honest and professional
I trust Kieran with my car. They are honest and professional. I have been going here for years. I have never felt that I was advised to do a repair etc that was not needed.

PO
PATRICK O.
Burlingame, CA
Ford F-350 Super Duty
01/10/2019
Murrays Truck repair always satisfies
For years I have had Murray's do the service on my diesel trucks rather than use dealers.
Kerin and his team always doe a great job and make the routine or complex services as painless as possible...
Another bright spot is there is an Enterprise Rental car facility 1 block south of Murray's shop, which is quite convenient!

ER
ERNEST R.
Half Moon Bay, CA
01/06/2019
Fast and complete service. Highly recommend
We took our 95 F250 in for a tune up and smog. While their they discovered we needed a new battery. Glad to say the truck passed smog with flying colors. We're good to go and saved another headache with the battery replacement before being stranded somewhere in the rain. Thank you guys great work.

AH
Andrew H.
Menlo Park, CA
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the service was done on time. The employees completed the work he wanted.

AV
Anthony V.
Millbrae, CA
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff is personable, and do thorough service.

Daniel D.
Ford Edge
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the service was very good. He was able to drop off his vehicle at the end of the day, and the staff was very patient.

LF
LISA F.
Half Moon Bay, CA
12/15/2018
Pricey but worth it
I continue to be very happy with the work done on my 2005 Highlander. I have only very rarely taken my car to any other shop because others were not as thorough. I drive 15 miles out of my way to take my car to Murrays because of the excellent service.

MARG S.
San Francisco, CA
Buick Lucerne
12/05/2018
Kieran Murray and his staff
What makes this place special...the owner and his staff. They greet you, they remember you and they know you! They know your vehicle, big or small and they take the best care of it for you and your passengers safety! I've been a customer for at least 15 years and it's remaind constant and trustworthy. I highly recommend Murray's!

LG
Lora G.
Buick Century
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Lora said she brings the vehicle in and they take care of it and they do a fine job.

JOHN M.
11/20/2018
I took my Toyota in thay found the problem then fix it
I took my Toyota in thay found the problem and fixed it fast and it runs great thank you boys good job

KATIA B.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
11/16/2018
Very helpful during emergencies.
I was indisposed during emergency encounter. The vehicle was taken care off with expediency.

V
Valued Customer
11/13/2018
2000 black Dodge 2500 work truck
Kieran and his crew are the best !
I always notice a big difference and improvement to my truck after they have worked on it .

Shirley C.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said they are the best and honest, too.

Steve S.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business satisfied his needs.

TG
Tim G.
GMC Acadia
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business was honest.

James H.
Redwood City, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
James said they were very transparent. They were honest about what service were needed, and which ones weren't. The staff was friendly,.

HD
Holl D.
Atherton, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Holl said that the parking is horrible, but he thinks the owner is a great guy and he does good work.

Ron R.
Los Altos, CA
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he was overall very pleased with the customer service. He said the staff did great with the follow up and had good communication skills.

KN
Kallingal N.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Kallingal said the service was good and the staff was courteous.

AC
ADELE C.
Redwood City, CA
Dodge Sprinter
10/29/2018
Finally found the right mechanic!
I've been looking endlessly for a mechanic I can trust and who will do a good job, I finally found this at Murray's.
They explained all of the repairs and why they should be done.
They got my vehicle back to me really fast.
Most of all, I trust them!