V
Valued Customer
11/13/2018
2000 black Dodge 2500 work truck
Kieran and his crew are the best !
I always notice a big difference and improvement to my truck after they have worked on it .

Shirley C.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said they are the best and honest, too.

Steve S.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business satisfied his needs.

TG
Tim G.
GMC Acadia
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business was honest.

James H.
Redwood City, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
James said they were very transparent. They were honest about what service were needed, and which ones weren't. The staff was friendly,.

HD
Holl D.
Atherton, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Holl said that the parking is horrible, but he thinks the owner is a great guy and he does good work.

Ron R.
Los Altos, CA
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he was overall very pleased with the customer service. He said the staff did great with the follow up and had good communication skills.

KN
Kallingal N.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Kallingal said the service was good and the staff was courteous.

AC
ADELE C.
Redwood City, CA
Dodge Sprinter
10/29/2018
Finally found the right mechanic!
I've been looking endlessly for a mechanic I can trust and who will do a good job, I finally found this at Murray's.
They explained all of the repairs and why they should be done.
They got my vehicle back to me really fast.
Most of all, I trust them!

ER
ERNEST R.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Saturn Ion
10/13/2018
Great work
Our daughters 2006 Saturn with 296,000 miles developed a shaking. She uses this car now as a backup even though it runs like a champ. So there was no hurry but Kiren and the guys looked it over and found the problem was struts and shocks. They kept it under her cash limit for repairs and she is ecstatic. We all use this little blue jewel for a run around. It gets 35 mpg around town.

BD
Brittany D.
San Francisco, CA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Brittany said everything was great. The service, the timeliness of the service, the customer service and their wanting to do what was needed for the vehicle.

Marion C.
Burlingame, CA
Hyundai Elantra GT
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Marion said the business was fast and efficient and the price was reasonable.

ER
ERNEST R.
Half Moon Bay, CA
09/22/2018
Found problem before becoming major
Wonderful service

Justin F.
Wrightwood, CA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the employees treated him well and were straight forward with him.

MARC B.
09/19/2018
It is always done right.
Never any issues. Never a misdiagnosis. Never anything to complain about. Never any BS!!!

DAVE S.
San Jose, CA
09/09/2018
Integrity at its best.
I have been taking my truck here for years. Recently I had received an estimate that was very expensive , not only did the Team at Murray’s give me time to think about what I was going to do, but gave me an itemized estimate with the multiple projects. In the end I purchased a new truck, using the repair costs towards a down payment. I intend to take my new truck here for service.

LL
LINDA L.
Lexus ES 350
09/01/2018
Happy Customer!
Kieran and staff go out of their way to provide honest advice and valued expertise.
They are prompt and have resolved car problems for me that other shops could or would not.
I highly recommend Murray's.

V
Valued Customer
08/25/2018
2000 black Dodge 2500 work truck
I am VERY pleased with my first experience with Kieran Murray and his Truck repair shop . He was highly recommended by my long standing regular mechanic who suggested that I go to him because the repairs needed on my truck were out of his line of expertise . I found Kieran to be an expert in his field and with tons of hand on experience . I found him to be a professional no bs straight shooter as well as a real nice guy . The work was done right , on time and under budget . I highly recommend him and his crew/shop for all vehicle repair needs especially truck and diesel engines .

GS
Georgianne S.
Hayward, CA
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Georgianne said the staff was super nice, prompt and honest.

PO
PATRICK O.
Burlingame, CA
Ford F-350 Super Duty
08/08/2018
Continued great service!
I found Kieran's shop in 2008 and Murray's has been servicing my trucks ever since.
They always treat me right, they recognize the importance of getting jobs done on time and they are very fair to work with!
They do quality work with no BS. They know their market and advise accordingly- even if it's hard to hear.
Kieran has even talked me through a side of the road repair, anyone else would have told me to have it towed to their shop...
This review opportunity came after a 5K service on my 2018 F350 most folks would take to a dealer.
Thanks fellas!