ER
ERNEST R.
Half Moon Bay, CA
09/22/2018
Found problem before becoming major
Wonderful service

MARC B.
09/19/2018
It is always done right.
Never any issues. Never a misdiagnosis. Never anything to complain about. Never any BS!!!

DAVE S.
San Jose, CA
09/09/2018
Integrity at its best.
I have been taking my truck here for years. Recently I had received an estimate that was very expensive , not only did the Team at Murray’s give me time to think about what I was going to do, but gave me an itemized estimate with the multiple projects. In the end I purchased a new truck, using the repair costs towards a down payment. I intend to take my new truck here for service.

LL
LINDA L.
Lexus ES 350
09/01/2018
Happy Customer!
Kieran and staff go out of their way to provide honest advice and valued expertise.
They are prompt and have resolved car problems for me that other shops could or would not.
I highly recommend Murray's.

V
Valued Customer
08/25/2018
2000 black Dodge 2500 work truck
I am VERY pleased with my first experience with Kieran Murray and his Truck repair shop . He was highly recommended by my long standing regular mechanic who suggested that I go to him because the repairs needed on my truck were out of his line of expertise . I found Kieran to be an expert in his field and with tons of hand on experience . I found him to be a professional no bs straight shooter as well as a real nice guy . The work was done right , on time and under budget . I highly recommend him and his crew/shop for all vehicle repair needs especially truck and diesel engines .

GS
Georgianne S.
Hayward, CA
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Georgianne said the staff was super nice, prompt and honest.

PO
PATRICK O.
Burlingame, CA
Ford F-350 Super Duty
08/08/2018
Continued great service!
I found Kieran's shop in 2008 and Murray's has been servicing my trucks ever since.
They always treat me right, they recognize the importance of getting jobs done on time and they are very fair to work with!
They do quality work with no BS. They know their market and advise accordingly- even if it's hard to hear.
Kieran has even talked me through a side of the road repair, anyone else would have told me to have it towed to their shop...
This review opportunity came after a 5K service on my 2018 F350 most folks would take to a dealer.
Thanks fellas!

AR
Al R.
Dodge Dakota
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Al said the business did great. They have been doing his auto mechanic work for almost 20 years and he highly recommends them.

DF
Dale F.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mei. She said this business had good service.

John B.
Sunnyvale, CA
07/25/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff did a good job.

Daniel D.
Isuzu
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the business always does good work.

Shirley C.
Dodge Charger
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said the business employees were honest and did good work.

Jody S.
Volvo XC90
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Jody said the staff provided excellent service.

Justin K.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the staff are very honest with everything.

Randy S.
South San Francisco, CA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Randy said the work is excellent.

CD
Christopher D.
07/10/2018
Great work & terrific customer service!
Mercedes/Dodge Sprinter experts!
Pulsar Halo recommends Murray and his excellence.

Michael S.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the staff was personable and did a good job on his vehicle.

DAN C.
06/28/2018
Great People to Work With
I've been coming here for a couple of years now. I used to take my trucks (a 2005 Ford F350 Diesel and a 1993 GMC 2500 Gas) to the dealer for service, but was recommended to Murray's by a friend. Right from the start the mechanics here pointed out things that the dealer should have taken care of but did not. I trust the recommendations that are given to me by the crew here. Kieran ( I hope that's the correct spelling) and the crew here are awesome. I have recommended Murray's to other people and they are impressed as well.

GH
Gary H.
Portola Valley, CA
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the overall service was great. The staff was knowledgeable and provided timely service. Kirin was wonderful to deal with.

SG
Steve G.
Pleasanton, CA
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business does excellent work and it was a good experience.