KA
Kraig A.
Nissan Versa
01/21/2020
Thank you again!
Another job done well! They are always very up front and keep you informed. Could not ask for a better place to work on my vehicle. The Team is amazing! See you guys next time!

MN
Melissa N.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/18/2020
Honest folks!
My car's problem was diagnosed. Waiting on parts!

Michael R.
01/15/2020
Amazing car shop
I will not take my car Any where else to be fixed these guys are my mechanics for life. They are fast when you have a big or small issues. They don't try to rob you out of money of things that don't need to be fixed. They are down to earth and beyond amazing with customer services.

Jim B.
Land Rover Discovery
01/11/2020
Land Rover
Great job working on old truck
Great price/ good , fast service
We send all our family to them

Lisa B.
01/09/2020
The people are amazingly friendly, caring and professional.
We rest easy knowing our car is being serviced by someone honest who goes the extra mile for a fair price. Very valuable to our family!

HB

KH
Kathryn H.
Kokomo, IN
01/07/2020
My car is serviced within 20 minutes of the appointment time. John and his daughter are always ready to explain the reasons for the needed service, cost, and give a heads up concerning future services. The service techs are courteous, respectful and
highly skilled. Check My Car Doctor out you will be well pleased.

Jack L.
01/05/2020
reliable, courteous , fair pricing , always take extra steps for customer satisfaction.
Dependable comfortable service and fairness.

Rachel G.
01/03/2020
Service was outstanding
Service was outstanding! Extremely friendly service with little wait time. Thanks for a great experience!
John C., owner from My Car Doc responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you so much for this great review! We really appreciate working with you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

John Cannon, owner

SN
Steven N.
Saturn SL
01/01/2020
old faithful
I have an old 20 year old Saturn. Its been my little baby for a long time. Something fell off the bottom and was dragging on the groung.
My Car Doc took good care of us. They figured out the problem, fixed it and also gave me some important information about structural issues underneath the car.

Chelsea S.
Sheridan, IN
Ford Police Interceptor
12/22/2019
Very Friendly
Very clean, fast service. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

GW
Gary W.
Geneva, IN
12/20/2019
Problem Solved!
Great job! The squeak under the hood is gone. Hopefully the mysterious steering problem has been resolved as well. We appreciate your help and good communication throughout the process.

EE
Elwin E.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/18/2019
My experience
Good customer service, . fair pricing, and a sincere concern my repair issues. Pleasant atmosphere, positive interaction with staff!!

ES
Ed S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/16/2019
Great service and communication

Kiana M.
12/07/2019
Customer centric in a Society so unaware how important that is!
The best and most professional Auto Service company I have ever come in contact with. I get to leave with the peace of being taken care of, my peace of mind and vehicle. Don’t second guess making this your go-to mechanic. Completely transparent and really cares about his clients. Goes the extra mile and doesn’t want to rip your pocket.
John C., owner from My Car Doc responded on 12/07/2019

Wow, this review just made our day! Thank you so much for the wonderful, kind words! This is so awesome! We hope that you have a wonderful holiday season. :) #FiveStarReview

John Cannon, owner