LG
Lorraine G.
Mercury Mariner
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Lorraine said the business did a good job and she's very happy.

CARLA W.
05/02/2019
Job Well Done
My experience at My Car Guy is always a good one. I am always treated like family!

ROBERT M.
Chevrolet HHR
04/28/2019
Fast, good price as always

WW
WENDEE W.
Westland, MI
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
04/23/2019
Keeps me rolling
The guys at My Car Guy keep my decades old vehicles running reliably. They perform only the repairs necessary and don't try to sell me repairs I do not need. The repairs are timely, thorough, and don't break the bank. I no longer worry that my vehicles will leave me stranded somewhere because Bruce and company do regular inspections and thorough repairs.

PR
Paul R.
Michigan
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the staff told him what they were going do and they did it in a timely manner. Everything was satisfactory.

ROBERT M.
Jeep Liberty
04/10/2019
Great service as always, My Car Guy is the real deal!

John L.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
John said the employees were communicative. They provided good service. They had his vehicle running beautifully.

David H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/09/2019 Category: Service
David said it was a pleasurable experience. He said they were honest and the conversation was good.

Jeff C.
Lincoln MKT
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said they were excellent and he will be back when he needs something.

Stephan S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Stephan said he will recommend this facility to his friends.

Javier R.
Saline, MI
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Javier said the business provided good service.

SA
Sydney A.
Michigan
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Sydney said the staff members were nice and optimistic. They got everything fixed, kept her updated on what was wrong and on what needed to be fixed throughout the service.

DO
DAVID O.
Honda Civic Si
03/09/2019
Excellent mechanic who cares about the details
Bruce, from My Car Guy took care of all of my car issues quickly and with a great eye for details. I have some experience working on cars, but I realized the repair was beyond my ability. They towed my car in and did not add the cost to my repair as the repairs exceeded $300. He made sure I understood all of the details of the repair work that my car needed. He was very friendly and made it clear that he would try to get the repairs done as promptly as he could. The repairs look spectacular and everything is working very well. Definitely my mechanic from now on.

AR
Adrian R.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Adrian said the business was knowledgeable, quick, fast and efficient. He also said his vehicle was running great and the business had extremely fair prices and he will also be a repeat customer.

steve b.
Kia Sportage
03/06/2019
Fast and reliable service. Highly recommended.