Richard R.
Jeep CJ5
07/23/2016 Category: Service
Richard said the business couldn't order the parts he needed. They were looking, but couldn't find them. Then he went and found the part for his vehicle, but it was used part and the business does not allow used parts. They were hesitate to use it, but eventually they let him because they could find the part anywhere else.

07/23/2016 Category: Service
Richard said this business provides good service but he feels their service is expensive.
Bruce B. from My Car Guy Inc responded on 07/26/2016

Richard your vechile you got repaired here was a car that was made out of 3 different cars..we charged you for the repairs according to mitchell times...and we let you get your own parts...I feel that the score you gave us was so unfair for all the work we put in trying to find parts for your jeep..good luck finding another shop to work on your jeep......thanks bruce

Dan W.
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Dan said he has nothing bad to say about this business.

LF
Leah F.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Leah said this business is good about getting things done when they say they would.

03/13/2020
Retired teacher
We only take our car to My Car Guys. They let us know what is starting to show wear and when it may need to be replaced. They fix it when needed. They get the car in immediately and get it back to us ASAP and the work is always done well.

TG
Trevor G.
Pontiac G6
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Trevor said that the place was a little expensive, but they did great.

Corey S.
Lincoln MKX
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Corey said they are honest and fair.

IH
Ian H.
Pontiac G6
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Ian said that they're good.

Kim M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Kim said the employees were very, very nice people. She came in under budget, they got it done the same day without interruptions with her work schedule and overall was fantastic.

AR
Andrew R.
Ford Freestar Wagon
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said that the place helped him diagnose a mysterious problem his vehicle was having.

KC
KATHY C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/04/2020
Mini check up
Took my new to me mini cooper in due to a vibration in the steering wheel and for an overall safety inspection. Not surprisingly, the My Car Guys fixed me right up.
This is my 3rd car they've serviced and maintained and I've always been satisfied.
Thanks guys!

BRIAN B.
Acura TL
01/20/2020
I trust Bruce completely when it comes making my safe for me.
I trust Bruce with my car. He is always honest, blunt and I trust him with my car.
Thank you Bruce and Jordan for caring about my car.

TR
Tim R.
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Tim said he got in to this place quick and without much advanced notice. They were prompt and had friendly service. They are his automotive guys.

01/19/2020
Trusted repairs
I trust My Car Guys because they always tell us what is wrong and what is going wrong and will need to be deal with in the future, They also told my niece when her car was not worth repairing. I have never had to return because they fixed something wrong.

JESSE H.
01/14/2020
Excellent Service & Quality Work
The guys at My Car Guy terrific. I've been taking my vehicles to Bruce for several years and have never been disappointed. Truthfully, I have always been impressed with their quality work and completely satisfied with their excellent service. All too often these words can be "buzz words" when it comes to service, but not in this case. My Car Guy has been honest and clear with the assessment of the repairs and have also offered very reasonable prices. They don't compromise on the quality of their service or parts. Finally, they are not into using any form of pressure tactics to sell parts or get you to fix other things that are not needed. Our community is blessed to have My Car Guy in the area and I wish them the very best.

Jeffrey S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Jeffrey said that they're knowledgeable and helpful. They have competitive pricing and he will be going back. Jordan was very nice, helpful and informative. His vehicle was done in one day. Jeffrey has nothing but the best to say about the place.