Roger B.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Roger said the service was middle of the road. He stated he was charged too much, and the staff wanted to do more to his vehicle than was needed.
Bruce B. from My Car Guy Inc responded on 11/13/2019

ROGER
SORRY YOU FELT UNHAPPY WITH OUR CHECK OUT OF YOUR CAR.WE DID NO REPAIRS TO YOUR CAR ALL WE DID WAS LOOK AT IT..YOUR CAR HAS 250,000 MILES ON IT AND STILL HAS ALOT OF ORIGNAL PARTS ON IT.MOST OF THOSE PARTS ARE PLASTIC AND ARE OLD AND CRACKED..WE PRIDE OURSELFS ON FIXING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.SORRY YOUR CAR NEEDS SO MUCH WORK....BRUCE

Bruce B. from My Car Guy Inc responded on 11/13/2019

Sorry didnt see caps lock was on

LJ
Lorenzo J.
Pontiac G6
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Lorenzo said the business is located conveniently for him. He will recommend them to others.

DENISE R.
Chevrolet Tracker
07/10/2017
AC Recharge
Recharge was done and I'm now comfortable again in my car. My issue with this visit is that somehow the adjustment for my headlights went from automatic ( I've owned this car since 2009 and haven't touched the headlights once ) to the manual on position. When I removed the keys from the ignition I got a beeping sound but couldn't tell where it was coming from so I thought I would call them back in the morning. Parked my car and came out 2 hours later to a dead battery. I was parked at Wayne Road and Cherry Hill at the time and was in quite a panic at being that far from home and possibly having to leave my car there. Luckily I found a kind gentleman to help me.

This is really the only issue I've had with My Car Guy and would recommend them.
Bruce B. from My Car Guy Inc responded on 07/11/2017

Hello Denise,
        We are sorry to hear you had an issue during your last visit with us. It IS possible that we may have moved the headlamp switch during the repair to the off position. Although we cannot give you your time back, we'd still like to try to make the best of a bad situation with a free oil change at our facility.
-Jordan-

EL
Elise L.
Traverse City, MI
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Elise said this business didn't help her with her vehicle.
Bruce B. from My Car Guy Inc responded on 09/01/2016

I guess i dont understand the bad review all we did was a oil change and tire rotation...how did we not hellp you ????????

Richard R.
Jeep CJ5
07/23/2016 Category: Service
Richard said the business couldn't order the parts he needed. They were looking, but couldn't find them. Then he went and found the part for his vehicle, but it was used part and the business does not allow used parts. They were hesitate to use it, but eventually they let him because they could find the part anywhere else.

07/23/2016 Category: Service
Richard said this business provides good service but he feels their service is expensive.
Bruce B. from My Car Guy Inc responded on 07/26/2016

Richard your vechile you got repaired here was a car that was made out of 3 different cars..we charged you for the repairs according to mitchell times...and we let you get your own parts...I feel that the score you gave us was so unfair for all the work we put in trying to find parts for your jeep..good luck finding another shop to work on your jeep......thanks bruce

PP
Pete P.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Pete said that this business does good work for him previously, but the last time he was in they did not put enough anti-freeze in the vehicle.
Bruce B. from My Car Guy Inc responded on 04/16/2015

pete left here with a leaking waterpump that he did not want to fix....we fixed the bolt that he broke off in thermostat housing and he declined fixing the leaking waterpump...car would not hold antifreeze....blaming us for a LEAK that he did not get fixed..!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarlett B.
Pinckney, MI
Kia Sorento
03/20/2015 Category: Service
Scarlett said this business quoted her at $229, but when she got there it ended up being about $400. She had to drive 30 miles to this business and did so because she thought she was getting a reasonable price. She is not sure if they replaced the brake fluid like they promised they would and there is no way to tell because it is not documented on the receipt.
Bruce B. from My Car Guy Inc responded on 03/30/2015

when you called you were  quoted for just front brakes...we replaced both front and rear brakes....brake flush is free with front and rear brakes...your husband was told before repairs what the price was...if you call around you will find its a fair price...sorry you thought its a bad price..there is no place out there that will do front and rear brakes for $229

TG
Trevor G.
Pontiac G6
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Trevor said that the place was a little expensive, but they did great.

Robert M.
Mercury Sable
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Robert said he went to this business because of a referral and they are only 5 minutes from his house. He would recommend this business for service.

Stephan S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Stephan said he will recommend this facility to his friends.

Louis B.
Huntington Woods, MI
Buick Park Avenue
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Louis said the service was good. The employees provided reliable service.

TERENCE B.
Ford Five Hundred
02/04/2019
They know what they are doing!
I can always depend on these guys for a viable solution.

RL
ROSLYN L.
Franklin, MI
11/23/2018
Glad to be a My Car Guy Customer
Friendly and professional customer service. Quality service & workmanship along with affordability.

NJ
Nathan J.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said no repairs were performed but the diagnostic test was okay.

John P.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/20/2018 Category: Service
John said that the service was really good at this business and he would recommend them.