Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

CR
Chris R.
Infiniti I35
07/25/2016 Category: Service
Chris said this business went ahead and replaced his rotors free of charge. the only thing that he had to pay for was the rotors.

07/25/2016 Category: Service
Chris said he had to take his vehicle back to this business because they found additional issues wrong with his vehicle. When he got home and looked at the bill, he realized that he needed to have his rotors replaced. It was too late for them to perform those services because they already put the vehicle back together and they put the old rotors back on. If they would have told him right then and there, then he would have had them replace the rotors while they were performing the other services. He said he feels as though someone should have called and told him about this issue rather than not telling him anything. Now he has to pay someone else to take the vehicle apart again and have them replace the rotors. If Tom was there, none of this would have happened. He will recommend this business but if problems still continue then he will start to look elsewhere.
Mark & Jeff O., Owners from My Tech Tire & Automotive responded on 07/26/2016

Hi Chris,
Tom just spoke with you on the phone.
Please update,

RONALD W.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/18/2016
Thanks for working out the issues we had with our vehicle and I appreciate the open and honest discussion about what happen so that we could make things move forward for a better working relationship in the future. Thanks!
I would recommend this shop to a friend for service of his or her vehicle.

03/18/2016
Mixed review
I've had great service yet there have been definite kinks they are working out with buying out M&M.
Mark & Jeff O., Owners from My Tech Tire & Automotive responded on 03/31/2016

Hi Ron and Susan,
First and most importanly, Thank You for giving us your honest feelings and feedback.  We appreciate it when it is good.  And we appreciate it when it is less then good, because it is our opportunity to know where we can improve.
Second.  Ron, we spoke on the phone, and this less then desirable review seems most likely to be because we were not willing to transfer your daughters M&M Tire LSP to her new car.
Resolution:
A) We are not M&M Tire, we did not BUY M&M Tire, we simply reside in the building where M&M Tire was for 30 years,
and
B) We do our best to honor those LSP's, that we never collected any money for, so as to help make sure that people like yourself, are not out of luck with your LSP, because M&M Tire went out of business.  We do this for good loyal customers such as yourself, with the hope and expectation of being your primary mechanic in exchange for doing this.
In our phone call conversation, we talked about all of this, and that we WOULD be willing to transfer your LSP to your daughters new car, the only catch being, that she will need to pay the extra charge for the full synthetic engine oil that it takes.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE YOU, AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE HAPPY WITH OUR SERVICE AN WORK.
MARK & JEFF

ST
Stephan T.
Wildomar, CA
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Stephan said he would recommend this business for service.

XH
Xiaojun H.
Toyota Prius c
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Xiaojun said this business did a good job. They were busy, so his vehicle didn't get serviced right away.

Allen M.
Nissan Rogue
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Allen said everyone at the business is nice and cooperative. The business is also super reliable.

ST
Sharron T.
Oceano, CA
Lexus RX 400h
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Sharron said the business was a blessing to her. Her repairs were done in less time than she expected.

TA
Tyson A.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Tyson said all of the staff were friendly, they got him in and out.

Daniel C.
Nissan Titan
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the business had really good customer service.

BRIAN H.
06/09/2018
Always does a great job
I have taken my car to Jeff when he was a mobile mechanic, then when became Jeff automatives. During that time I had already been impressed with Jeff's professionalism and automotive skillsets. The partnership along with the employee base Jeff and Mark have established at My Tech Auto can only be identified as a blessing. Each employee is knowledgeable and willing to explain their automotive findings and recommendations to you, to ensure as a customer your satisfied with the results and solutions they are providing. Prices are fair and I believe your vehicle couldn't be in better hands then the My Tech Family.

Bryan H.
Scion xB
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said he always goes to Dave for the good service and anything he needs regarding his vehicle.

DO
Danliu O.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Danliu said they have good customer service and they are on top of what's needed for her vehicle.

ER
Erasmo R.
Dodge Dakota
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Erasmo said the facility was fair.

Rumbidzai M.
Sun City, CA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Rumbidzai said this business provided great service.

Curtis M.
Aguanga, CA
Jeep Cherokee
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Curtis said the business does a good job. The staff provide honest answers and professional service.

LL
Lindsay L.
San Diego, CA
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Linsay said the business got her a quick appointment, and offered a fair price for the service.

KD
Krista D.
Wildomar, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Krista said Mark took care of her.

James R.
Jeep Liberty
05/14/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff gave him good service.

GH
GEORGE H.
Chrysler 300
05/12/2018
Recommend My Tech
As ususl, efficient, professional, and honest. I recommend all of my friends to My Tech

CN
Carl N.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Carl said he would not recommend the business to others in the club because they will not pay the higher prices . He was also disappointed in the lengthy time it took for the service to be completed.

MT
MATTHEW T.
Aguanga, CA
05/02/2018
Customer service
I forgot that I had my alternator done here before, so when they told me it covered under the warranty and wouldn't cost me a penny I was pleasantly surprised.