Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Stephen S.
Chrysler 300
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff was unable to repair all the issues at this time. He would recommend the business for service.

Jason M.
California
Ford Expedition
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Elyana. She said the business gave her misleading information. When she called initially about getting brake work, they gave her a quote of $159. Only after the work was done did they say that the $159 was per axle, meaning the cost was double that. This caused some issues in getting the vehicle back as she did not have the money on hand to cover it all because she was expecting the cost to be less.

Dave C.
Cadillac Seville
06/19/2017
BE CAREFUL
Pros - Probably competent mechanics, close to my home, big facility, many 5 star reviews - see below

Cons - Dave the front desk guy didnt return key phone calls. I went down at closing time in rush hour traffice and they gave me a "who shot John" story on wht the car wasnt ready. The shop goes by different names, i.e. Jeff's Auto Repair and My Tech Automotive. Car was DOWN 21 DAYS, They tore my car down and kept finding more problems, but oddly missed the main repair I was seeking. I made the mistake of saying what I THOUGHT the problem was. Then, instead of road testing or diagnosing the car, they just forged ahead on what I theorized. You can imagine my frustration when I picked the car up and issue that was main concerned was unchanged. AFTER 21 DAYS. I caught them in a bit of a fib too. They said I needed a new water pump, but when I bought the car a week earlier, the seller has a receipt for a the installation of a brand new water pump. Although located right on Jefferson and Winchester, in the heart of Temecula, it is a mother f*#@r to get to the business. DO NOT GO AT 5pm!!!! GO earlier. They DID NOT REURN ALL MY OLD PARTS. I didnt ask and now that some of the repairs were made that didnt fix my problems, all evidence or reference points are gone now.

BP
Bonnie P.
Toyota Avalon
06/11/2017
Cost Exceeded the Work
We brought the car in for the 60,000 mile check. The only thing listed on the receipt was that they turned off the maintenance light and replaced the cabin air filter and the $91.00 charge for these items was excessive.
Mark & Jeff O., Owners from My Tech Tire & Automotive responded on 06/13/2017

Hi Bonnie,
Tom, Mark, and I are sorry that you feel that the cost exceeded the work.  The price that we charged you for those services was both industry par, and pre-authorized by you.  We hope that you'll consider the whole picture, speed and accuracy of service, and the courtesy and attention that we strive to provide to you and all of our customers.
Thank You for taking your time to give us your honest review.
Jeff

CR
Chris R.
California
Infiniti I35
07/25/2016 Category: Service
Chris said this business went ahead and replaced his rotors free of charge. the only thing that he had to pay for was the rotors.

07/25/2016 Category: Service
Chris said he had to take his vehicle back to this business because they found additional issues wrong with his vehicle. When he got home and looked at the bill, he realized that he needed to have his rotors replaced. It was too late for them to perform those services because they already put the vehicle back together and they put the old rotors back on. If they would have told him right then and there, then he would have had them replace the rotors while they were performing the other services. He said he feels as though someone should have called and told him about this issue rather than not telling him anything. Now he has to pay someone else to take the vehicle apart again and have them replace the rotors. If Tom was there, none of this would have happened. He will recommend this business but if problems still continue then he will start to look elsewhere.
Mark & Jeff O., Owners from My Tech Tire & Automotive responded on 07/26/2016

Hi Chris,
Tom just spoke with you on the phone.
Please update,

TP
TRAVIS P.
Winchester, CA
Audi TT
07/18/2016
My two disappointing visits
Not all that impressed in my two visits. They know why.