Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Christine W.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Christine said she is very happy with the service.

BILL S.

MIKE I.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/01/2018
Great job !!!
Thanks for taking care of my truck. You did more than you said you would for a fair price. It’s nice to know there are still great shops out there that care about their work and customers....

BRANDYN H.
Scion xB
08/31/2018
Keeping her smog legal
Had to have my aftermarket headers removed so that my Scion can pass smog. During the removal they noticed a leak from the valve cover. Glad they caught it, could have been a bigger issue. The pricing was reasonable and I was always kept informed via email and text. They even helped me out with a slight price break. Happy with the work. Will definitely be using again. Thanks!

OH
ORLANDO H.
Chevrolet S-10
08/31/2018
Fixed my truck
I do not trust anybody with our fleet of trucks but My Tech, they are very professional and very fair prices, I highly recommend them to anyone.

Dave S.
Anza, CA
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the people are nice. They do a great job and he is very happy with the service.

KD
Kevin D.
Fallbrook, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the employees were friendly. They knew him by name.

MT
MATTHEW T.
Aguanga, CA
08/27/2018
So far so good.
So far so good, with the repairs done and the suggested fuel cleaner you recommended the check engine light hasn't come back on yet.

JANICE F.
08/25/2018
Candid evaluations and fair pricing
New customer, old car, no over evaluating of maintenance needs, prompt service, fair pricing.

DO
Danliu O.
California
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Danliu said the customer service and services are great.

Scion xB
08/22/2018
Honest
Great place to take your car in...very friendly and honest! Highly recommend:)

TO
Tony O.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the service was very good. The employees were helpful, fast and did a good job.

Duncan S.
08/10/2018
Fair and honest.
I've been taking my 03' f150 here for a while. Mainly talked with Jeff on the issues with my truck 175,000 miles now so it has issues. Everything was handled quickly, and at a very fair cost. Nothing was done without communicating with me first. I will continue having My Tech work on my vehicles as long as I'm still driving.

SK
Steve K.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the staff had a good time frame for the service. They did a great job.

LD
Lynette D.
Corona, CA
Volkswagen Passat
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Lynette said the employees were accommodating and helpful.

SP
SUSAN P.
Kia Sportage
07/27/2018
Friendly, honest and great work (mechanics)
I highly recommend this place to take your car to be serviced. Not only are they friendly, honest and do a great job, I drive away feeling satisfied. Prices are reasonable too😊

ROBERT S.
Toyota Matrix
07/25/2018
Honesty, knowledgeable,quality service.
I have recently been having my old Matrix serviced here and I am quite satisfied with the work done. There was an issue with an oil leak that was previously repaired, but began to leak again. I brought the car back and they fixed the problem. To me that's honest and shows integrity. This is where I want to have my cars serviced. This is where I want to recommend my friends to have their automobiles serviced as well.

Andrew S.
California
GMC Pickup
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said he would recommend this business for service.

DN
David N.
07/15/2018
Honest Mechanics
If you want to have guys you can trust and know they will do only what your car needs My Tech is the place for you

TK
Tony K.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the business was really helpful.
Mark & Jeff O., Owners from My Tech Tire & Automotive responded on 07/19/2018

You have no idea how much we appreciate your business and review.