My Tech Tire & Automotive

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

KA
KAL a.
Wildomar, CA
04/08/2020
Nice people, Mark is very helpful and straightforward.
Thanks

TC
TOM C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Toyota Pickup
04/07/2020
Feels Like Family!
The Staff at My Tech Tire Automotive is friendly and helpful. They kept me updated and kept to my budget to what I could afford while still fixing everything I needed fixed. I have 2 other cars I will be bringing in to be worked on. Every one of them made us feel like family.

BC
BRUCE C.
Escondido, CA
03/26/2020
Customer service is excellent
Friendly staff and responsible service

03/19/2020
Alignment and oil change
Great work and the people are awesome. Took care of my vehicle and me.

Josh H.
Escondido, CA
Kia Forte
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Josh said that the business is the best. They are all upstanding, nothing but hard working professionals and Chris, Dave and his son do a lot for him.

Michelle P.
San Diego, CA
Nissan Sentra
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said the service was perfect and the employees are honest

DV
Dean V.
03/06/2020
Starter replacement
Unexpected starter failure quickly resolved. Fixed tire in the process that had a piece of metal stuck through the tread. Great service and got it done quickly

Jason L.
03/04/2020
Knowledgeable techs and excellent service!
I have an 06 f150 that needed rear differential work and new tie rods. The team at My Tech got it done quick and clean. Truck runs great and the price was well below what I was quoted at a larger competitor! very satisfied!

Joe A.
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the staff is friendly and quick. He trusts that the prices are good.

TINA S.
Wildomar, CA
Mazda CX-5
02/28/2020
Top notch care for my car and the best customer service
My Tech is the best automotive shop I have ever trusted with my vehicles! Been loyal for 25 years. Mark, Chris and the team are the absolute best! Dave is very friendly and does his best to accommodate you with your schedule.

JANINE W.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/27/2020
Great, honest service!
Professional service. Honest business. Will not try to sell you something you don’t need. Always top quality work. It’s hard to find a trustworthy mechanic but I finally have.

V
Valued Customer
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/21/2020
great service
Service it's what keeps us coming back year over year for our fleet of vehicles.

V
Valued Customer
Sun City, CA
Kia Sedona
02/20/2020
Great Customer Service
Had my car serviced before a cross country road trip. They did a great job, friendly, reliable, trustworthy, Highly Recommended.

TRACY S.
Aguanga, CA
02/17/2020
Honest place
Easy in and out for me every time

JY
JESSICA Y.
02/12/2020
Highly Recommend
I went in today for an oil change and Mark was great. I am going on a road trip and wanted to make sure my car was in good shape. They checked everything out and all I needed was the oil change and new tires, which I knew I needed. The first time I came here was with my Camry. I had taken it to several different mechanics to figure out why I kept having tire problems and why there was a noise everytime I turned the wheel. All the other mechanics kept saying it was fine and all I needed was a new tire. Mark checked it out and quickly discovered the problem. It has been running great ever since! These guys are good and honest.