Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

GA
GREG A.
02/17/2019
Awesome
As alway the guys are amazing got my truck completed very fast. Runs better than it has in years. This is my place to go for my vehicle repairs.

TRACY S.
02/16/2019
FaSt and reliable
Had a emergency they got me in and out quickly

NK
NICK K.
Menifee, CA
Cadillac DTS
02/12/2019
Communication is great
Service was excellent, part was there on my arrival and installation was expedited professionally... The staff were very pleasant and caring...

MA
Mike A.
Saddle River, NJ
Saab 9-3
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Mike said they did a good job.

RICK M.
San Diego, CA
01/30/2019
We were in a bind and My Tech really helped us out!
My husband and I were on our way home to San Diego from an overnight stay in Palm Springs when our alternator started to fail or already failed on us in Temecula. It was Monday afternoon and both of us had work the next day and needed to get back to San Diego ASAP. My Tech diagnosed the problem and then stayed to get the job done for us. We were back home Monday evening and off to work the next day. We really really appreciate that My Tech did the job for us then. Thank you!

IM
IRV M.
01/29/2019
Always honest and efficient, but mainly the people. You are the Best.
See above.

GB
GREVILLE (SANDY) B.
01/26/2019
Good Place to get repairs !
Can always count on them to get the jobs done !

Mike W.
Nissan Xterra
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that the place did a good job.

EA
Ed A.
Ram 1500
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Ed said it was a little difficult to get updated information about his vehicle. He said that the service was good.

MT
MATTHEW T.
01/17/2019
Faster than expected.
The seat belt buckle is working great slides in nice and easy and the repair was much faster than I was expecting.

SG
Shophia G.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Shophia said the customer service was great, the staff was friendly and the service was thorough.

PB
Paul B.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Margie. She said the staff members have always been kind. They are great guys.

KH
Kevin H.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was quick. The business got him in and out pretty fast.

Rocky R.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Rocky said the staff took care of the problem right away. The staff was up front and nice.

PM
PAUL M.
Sun City, CA
Mazda CX-9
12/12/2018
Honest Service
Great place for no worry repairs

ANN B.
Lexus IS 250
12/08/2018
Great customer service.
MyTech has been servicing my company vehicles for years now. Their customer service is excellent and they work quickly to get things done. They have a personal touch that sets them apart from the other mechanic technicians in the area.

BL
BILL L.
Sun City, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/21/2018
Great Experience
As always , a great experience, with high quality work and on time. Mark and Jeff are the best! Bill Lussenheide

TRACY S.
11/20/2018
In and out fast
Drop off in the morning got it back by lunch just like I wanted

Myron G.
Ram Pickup
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Myron said the service was timely.

10/31/2018
I only trust My Tech, no one else comes close.
The service here is the best. No one is perfect, but you can tell that these guys give it 110%! I also refer all of my family and friends because I know they’ll be well taken care of.