Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Michelle L.
Lancaster, CA
Kia Spectra
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said it was a lot of confusion. They were able to find a really good price on a transmission and perform the service but when she was driving down the freeway, the check engine light turned on, so she brought it in the next morning. They couldn't find the code and the mechanic had cleared the code so they don't know what it was before he checked it and couldn't get it back it. It had been leaking before the transmission was worked on and it was still leaking fluid after they finished. They said it is the power steering and she didn't have a problem with that before and she needed to pay to get that repaired. It was really frustrating because they wanted her to pay $800 for the power steering, in addition to the $1,500 for the transmission. It was average service.

ER
Erasmo R.
Dodge Dakota
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Erasmo said the facility was fair.
Mark & Jeff O., Owners from My Tech Tire & Automotive responded on 07/19/2018

We are so lucky to have you as a customer.

Reyes S.
GMC Canyon
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Reyes said the employees did not fix his vehicle. He had to take his vehicle to another facility to complete the service.

AI
Alan I.
Dodge Dart
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Alan said he called Jeff and he did not receive a call back.
Mark & Jeff O., Owners from My Tech Tire & Automotive responded on 11/16/2017

Alan is not mistaken here.  We failed to return his call.  Great customer.  Our loss.  We wish him luck at the shop he took his vehicle to instead.  We hope he'll still consider us in the future.
Thanks for your feedback Alan.
Take Care,
Mark and Jeff

Calvin H.
Nissan Titan
06/22/2017 Category: Service
Calvin said that after this business serviced his vehicle he noticed that something was loose in the front wheel. It was not there before he took his vehicle to them so he needs to return. Everything else was okay.

Doug G.
03/27/2017 Category: Service
Doug said it cost $318 for their time. They did not fix anything. They just did what they could. The staff was professional and friendly. Based on this last visit he would not recommend them.

AH
Alex H.
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Alex said the staff were nice. It cost $100 to have them test his vehicle. Noting was wrong but a loose hose. He has only been there once.

DAVID M.
Nissan Versa
01/14/2017
Fast service
Although I felt that your service was prompt what I paid I felt was a little high. I had asked about price for alignment I checked around and found a place for less and had 5 out of 5 stars on Yelp! So went went with them!
Mark & Jeff O., Owners from My Tech Tire & Automotive responded on 01/16/2017

Hi David,
First, we appreciate you choosing us for all of the times you needed auto repair and maintenence up to now.  We know you have hundreds of options of places that you could go.
Thank You again for having chosen us.
Secondly, we are sorry to have priced you out of our alignment.
Although our aligner is very new, expensive, and accurate, if you had asked, perhaps we could have discounted your alignment for the reason of customer appreciation.  In the future, on something like this, please ask.  This way, we can either make some kind of discount for you, or explain why we can not.
As far as pricing in general, we do our best to choose parts that are both reliable, and affordable.  Experience has taught us that economy and cheaper parts often leave you broken down on the side of the road wondering why we would use such parts, and us on the hook for the towing of your vehicle.  We also charge a labor rate that covers the many costs of doing business, and with hopes that at the end of each day, that everyone employed at My Tech can go home with an honest days earnings, and that we will still be here the next time you need us, or if there is any kind of warranty situation.

EH
Eric H.
Wildomar, CA
11/09/2016 Category: Service
Eric said he has to take his vehicle back to the business.

ROD C.
Menifee, CA
Lexus SC 430
06/08/2016
nice staff and owners
I did go in for new tires, but also asked to have new wipers put on my Lexus, but when I got home I noticed that I still had the same old wipers, so I guess I'll have to install them myself. Good service at this automotive place, but they need to write things down to make sure they make all the money they can.
Mark & Jeff O., Owners from My Tech Tire & Automotive responded on 06/09/2016

Hi Rod,
I am sorry that I forgot to put new wiper blades on your car.
And I am sorry that after replacing your damaged, old, feathered and cupped tires, that the car still needs at least one hub wheel bearing.
But after we put tires on, because we value you and appreciate your business, we spent time resolving the reason for your TPMS light was on, even though it was on before we changed the tires.  After clearing THAT, the VSC AND VSC OFF lights came on.  So we addressed that.  In the end, all of your warning lights were correctly extinguished, and an extra hour of time was spent, that we did not charge you for.
Appreciating your business, I would have never mentioned this.
But since you gave us a 3 star review, and seem unhappy with our forgetting to install your wiper blades,  I HAVE to mention it.
I hope we can continue servicing your vehicles.
I hope you'll stop by to have us install those wiper blades.

LEONTYNE M.
Chevrolet Uplander
04/27/2016
Good work!
Always honest about the repairs of my car. Somehow they need to link up with a rental car company to offer a loaner as they keep your car for a day. A bit pricey for labor but they do great work.
Mark & Jeff O., Owners from My Tech Tire & Automotive responded on 05/11/2016

Leontyne thank you for your review, and just to let you know we are link up with a rental car company,we just need to know you need one sorry for your inconvenience.hope to see you for your next service

Mark & Jeff O., Owners from My Tech Tire & Automotive responded on 05/11/2016

RONALD W.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/18/2016
Thanks for working out the issues we had with our vehicle and I appreciate the open and honest discussion about what happen so that we could make things move forward for a better working relationship in the future. Thanks!
I would recommend this shop to a friend for service of his or her vehicle.

03/18/2016
Mixed review
I've had great service yet there have been definite kinks they are working out with buying out M&M.
Mark & Jeff O., Owners from My Tech Tire & Automotive responded on 03/31/2016

Hi Ron and Susan,
First and most importanly, Thank You for giving us your honest feelings and feedback.  We appreciate it when it is good.  And we appreciate it when it is less then good, because it is our opportunity to know where we can improve.
Second.  Ron, we spoke on the phone, and this less then desirable review seems most likely to be because we were not willing to transfer your daughters M&M Tire LSP to her new car.
Resolution:
A) We are not M&M Tire, we did not BUY M&M Tire, we simply reside in the building where M&M Tire was for 30 years,
and
B) We do our best to honor those LSP's, that we never collected any money for, so as to help make sure that people like yourself, are not out of luck with your LSP, because M&M Tire went out of business.  We do this for good loyal customers such as yourself, with the hope and expectation of being your primary mechanic in exchange for doing this.
In our phone call conversation, we talked about all of this, and that we WOULD be willing to transfer your LSP to your daughters new car, the only catch being, that she will need to pay the extra charge for the full synthetic engine oil that it takes.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE YOU, AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE HAPPY WITH OUR SERVICE AN WORK.
MARK & JEFF

SK
Scott K.
01/21/2016 Category: Service
Scott said he was not pleased with the service provided to his vehicle by this business. They did not tell him anything he did not already know about his vehicle and still charged him for the service.
Mark & Jeff O., Owners from My Tech Tire & Automotive responded on 01/22/2016

Hi Scott,
Mark and Jeff here,
We are sorry that you are unpleased.  We try very hard to pay every attention to every detail of every job.
You brought your instrument cluster in, removed out of the motorhome, and asked if we could diagnose why the speedometer is inoperational.  Out of your motorhome, we were unable to do so.  We asked you if you could bring the motorhome in so that we could determine if the problem was the instrument cluster or a problem with the motorhome.  You brought the motorhome in, after spending some time on it, I gave you the estimate of 190.00 to diagnose.  You authorized.  Having the motorhome here, I was able to determine that the electrical in the motorhome checked out good, and that the problem was in the instrument cluster.  We further disassembled the cluster to see if we could repair it.  We were unable.  The cluster is expensive to fix or replace and we are sorry that that is the case, but, time was spent on your motorhome, and we need to get paid when time is spent on a vehicle.
We again, are sorry that you are disappointed, but hope that in recapping the details, that you can appreciate both sides of this issue.