Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Murrieta, CA
Mercury Mariner
10/19/2017
Overpriced
Dave was great but $100 an hour labor rate to change 2 turn signal sockets was ridiculous. They wanted to charge me $155, how long does it take to 2 sockets? First time here and last time also.
Mark & Jeff O., Owners from My Tech Tire & Automotive responded on 10/20/2017

Hi Tim.  We're really sorry to hear that you will not be back.
You were originally quoted 150 and change for diagnosis, parts, and labor to replace your light bulbs and sockets.  These dealer sockets are expensive, and you asked if we could do the repair for a better price.  So we did.  And we get a 1 star for that.
We wish you the best, in finding a shop that can satisfy your automotive needs.
MARK & JEFF

SV
Sid V.
Temecula, CA
BMW 325i
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Sid said she had an appointment at 2:00 pm for service to exchange tires on one vehicle to another. Her vehicle was not ready until almost 4:00 pm and her daughter ended up being late for her interview. She said she was a little upset because the employees knew her daughter had an interview and still did not get done on time.

WM
WAYNE M.
Murrieta, CA
Lexus ES 300
12/05/2015
worst service possible
Went in said was in rush to get codes read, place was empty. Charged hour labor for codes then gave 1 code not others. This is the type of mechanic that looks to get over on people. Says been in business 17 years I don't see how. I will never return and I will tell all I know never to go to my tech.
Mark & Jeff O., Owners from My Tech Tire & Automotive responded on 12/07/2015

Hi Wayne, we are very sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations.  We try very hard to deliver the best service for the lowest price to each and every one of our customers.  Although your review of our service is less then desirable, we DO appreciate you taking your time to talk with us in our follow up phone call, to better help us understand where we could improve.
***We do understand that you were in a rush.  But we still have to take the time and go through the steps of signing you and your vehicle in.  And after retrieving your trouble code(s), we take the time to review what they could mean, so that we can pass that information on to you.
***We did not charge you an hour labor for codes.  You authorized an hour, but we charged you for only 1/2 hr.
***If there were other codes, they may have been stored in history memory.  If we failed to notice those, then we are sorry, and would have been happy to check again, and not charge you again, but you did not come back and talk to us, you just posted this review.
***As for you stating that we are the "type of mechanic that looks to get over on people", I am sorry that you have come to this conclusion, as, that notion does not coincide with the fact that you told us that you just wanted the codes read, so that you could do the repairs yourself.  If we were the type of mechanic that looks to get over on people, then why didn't we charge you the whole hour that you signed and authorized for?
Thanks for your business, time, and input.
We will do our best to use it constructively