RICHARD S.
Westmoreland, NY
07/16/2020
The professionalism, and concern for the customers needs is why I rate this company so high.
Nextgen Car Care helped me out in a pinch as I developed a flat tire nearby their facility. They squeezed me into their very busy schedule, and when it was discovered that the tire couldn't be saved.... they had one delivered in a very timely fashion, and I was on the road again in less than 2hours. Two days later, I get a text back from them asking me how I'm doing, and if I am happy. Now THAT'S follow up. Thanks guys... awesome job. I've never had experience with them before, but definitely would in the future. Highly recommend them.

RT
RICCO T.
Utica, NY
04/03/2014
good service
Brought my truck here took good care of me and got my truck running better than ever thank u