AF
ADRIAN F.
07/11/2020
Excellent, as always!
We have been taking our vehicles to Nextgen for years. This is the first shop, in the entirety of our car-owning years, that we have had no hesitation when it comes to trust and knowing that when we drop our vehicles off, that we will be getting great and honest service. We love the ability to receive photos of what the mechanic finds as they are performing the work on our cars and I love that it shows what is urgent and non urgent.
Everyone we've come into contact with is kind and pleasant, from email communication to phone, to walking in the door.

07/08/2020
Great service great crew
Excellent service, honest pricing and Don’t sell you all the extras

JEFF M.
GMC Yukon XL
06/25/2020
Maier family says 5 stars!!!
Great service and quick turn around as always, Next Gen is always our first choice!

BK
BOB K.
Cadillac XT4
06/24/2020
service is great!!
Rich runs a great shop, and it seems like all his employees are on board!! Service is quick and the rates are very reasonable.

ROBIN B.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/24/2020
Courteous and professional
Vehicle taken in for inspection and oil change. The staff is friendly..accomodating and thorough. A detailed account was provided of all items found on inspection. I would highly recommend this business to anyone looking for a competent staff to care for their vehicle.

DAVE R.
Whitesboro, NY
06/23/2020
Top notch service
Hands down best customer service and tech service in the area. Jay and Rich are a top notch service advisor and owner. The best around.

KAYLA S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/20/2020
Easy routine Service
Nextgen did a wonderful job with my routine maintenance check. The service was quick and everyone was very helpful. Keep doing what you're doing!

BRYAN M.
Whitesboro, NY
06/17/2020
👍
I don’t want to be too effusive, they’ll get too busy! Simply the best.

Hamilton, NY
Subaru Legacy
06/10/2020
Highly Recommended
Excellent service. These guys know their stuff. They’re fast, efficient and friendly.

AARON S.
06/08/2020
Oil change and tire rotation
All services were completed promptly. Great place to have your car serviced!

JO M.
06/04/2020
Rich took the time to listen to my concerns re an intermittent problem. He asked several questions to understand exactly what I was hearing. I needed brakes as well as concerns about the noise. I dropped the car off and the job was finished in less than half the day. The noise is gone and my brakes are new. They also took the time to do all the little (but important) extras to make sure the brake job was done right. The service and people are great and I’ll definitely go back for any mechanical needs.

VP
VIK P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/24/2020
immaculate, timely, kind, professional!
I was overdue for a mandatory service, as well as a gravely needed oil change and brake change. I was able to set up an appointment that worked within my overbearing "essential worker" schedule. The guys at Nextgen Car Care are undeniably capable, and in my opinion, the only mechanics to bring your vehicle too! Highly recommended! This is the only shop i will bring my vehicle to, even if it requires me to drive three hours to make the appointment!
As always, excellent work gentleman, gratefully appreciated.

Rome, NY
05/22/2020
Great people
had new tires put on my RS and was recommended I get an alignment. Next Gen was an immediate recommendation. I am very pleased with the customer service and connection. Car was done in ample time and price was very reasonable. Would highly recommend and will continue to use Next Gen for my vehicle needs!

JUSTIN H.
Jaguar XF
05/22/2020
Always the best service
Point blank the best service! They care about their customers.

MT
MARIA T.
Audi Q7
05/15/2020
Personal attention to our needs
The Nextgen team is an honest and caring auto repair and maintenance business. I’ve never had reason to Question their integrity.