Latest Review about 2 months ago

Russell C.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Russell said they care about his vehicle and provide good work.

KC
KEVIN C.
Duluth, GA
04/15/2018
Fixed the Problem at an Extremely Fair Price
Steve diagnosed the problem quickly, then went above and beyond to repair at a better price than the competition.

ROB B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/15/2018
special care
Very good to know that North Point Auto is also looking ahead. Brought my Daughters VW Tiguan in for service and they Recongize that that particular vehicle has some carbon build up. The recommended a special clean up which I appreciate and hope can lesson the risk of problems down the road. Once again, Steve and his crew do a great job!

KH
KELLEY H.
Canton, GA
Isuzu Trooper
04/14/2018
North Point Auto Repair -Outstanding Service
As always, my experience with North Point Auto Repair was outstanding! Steve goes above and beyond to make sure I have an understanding of my cars diagnosis and explains the repair options in detail. I have been a returning client for over five years now and would highly recommend this business to my friends and family! Thank you!!

JJ
JULIAN J.
04/01/2018
Steve is the best, honest, hard working mechanic!
Get rid of those junk cars in front!

ROB B.
03/31/2018
Personal Service!
We had heard good things about North Point Auto Repair. Our experience did not disappoint! Steve Miller called me to let me know what the problem was, gave a realistic solution and had it ready as promised at a fair price. Really great experience!

JONATHAN C.
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/31/2018
Steve Miller
I was very impressed with my first visit. Met the owner Steve Miller. He makes you feel as though you’re known him forever. More importantly, he was very thorough with the review of the vehicle I was about to purchase. I also saw him and his staff interact with several existing customers. They are very personable, and obviously care tremendously about their work.

RAUL S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nissan Titan
03/22/2018
AAA+++
Jus wonderful and carrying people.
Issue with a o2 sensor (after installing my cats)the owner went online and try to diagnose and followed the relearning process on how to fix the problem.
Hats off!
Will recomend to all my friends.

JENNY L.
Ford Fiesta
03/19/2018
Great place!
Great service! Honest. I know car repairs are expensive, and that really stinks. However, if I have to pay the fees, then I want to know I'm not being cheated. This place is AWESOME! At least I know when I've paid the money the problem is resolved. I will recommend to anyone to use this shop, even if it's a drive.

John W.
Toyota Avalon
03/15/2018 Category: Service
John said the business has the best staff in town.

SF
SUSAN F.
03/01/2018
Fair and Honest
Steve is a fair and honest businessman who truly understands customer service. He doesn’t rack up charges nor try to sell you what you don’t need. He explains things clearly and tells you what the repair will cost up front.

AL
ANTHONY L.
Blue Ridge, GA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/28/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Eduardo provided one of the most pleasant customer service experiences that I have had to date at North Point Auto Repair. If I had a question, he not only answered the question but he also showed me problem areas that needed to be addressed. He was consistently polite. And always had a welcoming smile.

Eduardo is the most plesant addition that North Point Auto has added to their staff.

The maintenence on my vehicle was completed within the time promised.

I am very satisfied wih the total service provided.

Tony

AP
ART P.
Duluth, GA
Pontiac Fiero
02/25/2018
Honest knowledgable Auto Garage
I have a couple of my cars serviced thru North Point Auto and i plan
to bring more of my other cars there. They have fair pricing and have
a good team of mechanics.

SV
Susan V.
Atlanta, GA
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Susan said the business provided fabulous service at a competitive price. It was done in a timely fashion.

HB
HEATHER B.
02/20/2018
Very nice and professional
I feel comfortable with North Point Auto Repair. That's saying a lot! : )
They didn't try to nickel and dime me. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
They had my car fixed quickly. I'm not about to go anywhere else.

KV
KAREN V.
Atlanta, GA
Buick Regal
02/20/2018
Only fixes what's broken
I can count on Steve to tell me what's wrong w/my car & not replace the a/c when only the relay switch needs to be replaced.

MF
MIKE F.
02/15/2018
great service!
made me feel at home while waiting for my vehicle to be serviced. Friendly

VP
VINCENT P.
02/15/2018
Repair
Steve does a great job and a very affordable rates and is very thorough.

DAVID B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/03/2018
Consistently excellent customer service
I have been taking my Mercedes to North Point for years and am a satisfied customer. I would recommend them to anyone looking for honest mechanics who take pride in their work.

PB
Peter B.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the staff got done what needed to be done efficiently, in a timely manner, and for an affordable price.