SF
SUSAN F.
03/01/2018
Fair and Honest
Steve is a fair and honest businessman who truly understands customer service. He doesn’t rack up charges nor try to sell you what you don’t need. He explains things clearly and tells you what the repair will cost up front.

AL
ANTHONY L.
Blue Ridge, GA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/28/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Eduardo provided one of the most pleasant customer service experiences that I have had to date at North Point Auto Repair. If I had a question, he not only answered the question but he also showed me problem areas that needed to be addressed. He was consistently polite. And always had a welcoming smile.

Eduardo is the most plesant addition that North Point Auto has added to their staff.

The maintenence on my vehicle was completed within the time promised.

I am very satisfied wih the total service provided.

Tony

AP
ART P.
Duluth, GA
Pontiac Fiero
02/25/2018
Honest knowledgable Auto Garage
I have a couple of my cars serviced thru North Point Auto and i plan
to bring more of my other cars there. They have fair pricing and have
a good team of mechanics.

SV
Susan V.
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Susan said the business provided fabulous service at a competitive price. It was done in a timely fashion.

HB
HEATHER B.
02/20/2018
Very nice and professional
I feel comfortable with North Point Auto Repair. That's saying a lot! : )
They didn't try to nickel and dime me. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
They had my car fixed quickly. I'm not about to go anywhere else.

KV
KAREN V.
Buick Regal
02/20/2018
Only fixes what's broken
I can count on Steve to tell me what's wrong w/my car & not replace the a/c when only the relay switch needs to be replaced.

MF
MIKE F.
02/15/2018
great service!
made me feel at home while waiting for my vehicle to be serviced. Friendly

VP
VINCENT P.
Marietta, GA
02/15/2018
Repair
Steve does a great job and a very affordable rates and is very thorough.

DAVID B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/03/2018
Consistently excellent customer service
I have been taking my Mercedes to North Point for years and am a satisfied customer. I would recommend them to anyone looking for honest mechanics who take pride in their work.

PB
Peter B.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the staff got done what needed to be done efficiently, in a timely manner, and for an affordable price.

MICHAEL W.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/26/2018
Another successful service
Service again was quick and easy for my oil change and brake repair. They also thoroughly inspected my vehicle for any future repairs that might need to take place.

Jackson W.
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Jackson said the staff were helpful, and responded quickly to get him in. Eduardo went out of his way to help him, and he was appreciative of it.

Ashley S.
Isuzu Rodeo
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said they were knowledgeable and went out of their way to fix her problem. She also said they had affordable prices.

Ted S.
Cumming, GA
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Ted said staff did a great job servicing his vehicle at this business. Their rates were quite reasonable. He stated he felt this was the absolute best business of its kind. They took terrific care of him.

ED
EMILY D.
01/07/2018
North Point Rvw
I love Steve and y’alls awesome service. Hands down best customer service I’ve ever had at any auto repair shop. Always know I can count on Steve to help me in a crisis, and provide fast and reliable and honest service!!

MF
MIKE F.
Cadillac SRX
01/06/2018
good atmosphere
enjoyed my visit there and service. I ordered an oil change/tire rotation, but was surprised they didn't check other things, i.e. fluids. I had to fill my washer fluid after the service

SA
SUSAN A.
Nissan Rogue
12/20/2017
Great place
Steve was great to work with. Very trustworthy. So glad my friend referred me to his shop!

Mr./Ms. P.
12/19/2017
Pop-up blizzard takes the Bu out of the game
Almost home.....less than 200 feet....brakes lock up...no steering....and WHAM!!! hit a curb!! I had my vehicle towed to Steve and he started working on it first thing Monday morning after everybody dug out of the torrential snowstorm. He had it fixed and back to me within 4 days, and one of those was because the wrong part was sent originally. I cant emphasize how honest Steve is with all of his customers. This is a rarity in the automotive repair world, but never with him. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. If you are in need of repairs and in the area, do yourself a favor and go see the guys at North Point Auto Repair. And thank me later :)

SL
STEVE L.
Marietta, GA
Audi allroad
12/19/2017
outstanding service as always
Car runs better than ever! Thanks for taking care of my baby!

SV
Susan V.
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Susan said this business had great service and the staff was courteous.