MF
MAUREEN F.
07/24/2013
honest and dependable
Steve Miller (owner) has been a trusted friend since 1997 and has repaired and maintained my vehicles for 16 years. I would never take my car to anyone else.

DEREK C.
07/18/2013
Honest shop, not afraid to tell you facts
made the mistake of buying a used audi and brought it to get some work done. worked with me to get the repairs needed within my budget. even though the car is extremely hay wire they knew what to do and were honest if they could do it or not. overall got out of the shop without exceeding my budget, in the future i will call them first to get work done.

KJ
KIM J.
Duluth, GA
Pontiac Montana
07/15/2013
Busy taking care of customers
I highly recommend North Point Auto Repair for friendly customer service that's both personal and professional.

Steve and his staff stay on top of managing a continuous flow of work expeditiously and with attention to each detail. I was in for a (double) bearing replacement, oil change and tire rotation, and waited with my two pre-teen boys. We were cool (summertime) and comfortable in the waiting area with access to a restroom, drink machine, cold water, and plenty of chairs, along with background music and electrical outlets for our technology needs! The shop areas were efficient (Steve gave me a tour), and with all the business NPAR has, I was happy to be in and out in a couple hours. Thanks, Steve Miller!

JOHN/SUSAN M.
Alpharetta, GA
07/13/2013
We've had all our cars serviced here for over 15 years. Honest, helpful and professional staff and mechanics. Brian is the best in Atlanta. Recommend this shop to everyone.

MATT C.
Atlanta, GA
Toyota Tundra
07/12/2013
Best car work I have had
Staff is great.... Work is affordable and will be a returning customer on every car I own

HS
HARRY S.
Alpharetta, GA
Mercedes-Benz 350SDL
07/11/2013
I completely trust them
I am very happy with their work. They explain the problem and make repairs as promised in a timely professional manner. I highly recommend them.