EH
ELEANOR H.
12/18/2019
The owner is a awesome human and you won’t find a more honest experience anywhere.
The owner is a awesome human and you won’t find a more experienced and honest person to work with. Steve Miller is our one and only person to work on any of ours cars.

CELESTE M.
Kia Soul
12/17/2019
Still the best!
If something starts acting up with my car the first thought I have is "gotta take it to Steve". I also highly recommend him to everyone I can when they say they need a mechanic because Steve is just an honest dude. 100% always the best service!

MIKI M.
Mercedes-Benz C320
12/16/2019
not your best effort
Dropped car off with 2 requests. First was to get the rear sunscreen down and second was to do an oil change if needed. The rear sunscreen was left up and the oil change did not check fluid levels. This left me to fill up windshield wiper fluid. The big deal is the rear sunscreen. I am leaving on a 2 week road trip and that is a true hassle. No time to drop by and get this fixed.

SL
STEVE L.
Audi allroad
12/13/2019
Continues great service
The team here continues to give great service on my Audi, will never go back to a dealership.

John S.
BMW 328i
12/10/2019 Category: Service
John said his vehicle is a 21 year old BMW and it is complicated. He stated he just can't find anyone else to do trustworthy, excellent work at a reasonable price, other than Steve and his employees at this business. He and his family buys and maintains high mileage, quality vehicles and they count on Steve and his employees here to do quality work and keep their vehicles running.

AC
ASHLEY C.
Decatur, GA
12/08/2019
Exceptional customer service
Great customer service!!!
Reasonable prices and will definitely be using again.
Thanks steve for taking great care of my odyssey!!!
Also see my Google review that i promised you i would do

MA
MIRIAM A.
Atlanta, GA
12/06/2019
Personable and Professional
I moved to Atlanta 2 years ago and was pointed in North Point Auto Repairs direction. It is always nerve racking trying to find a new mechanic that you can trust but Steve and his team are amazing. They take the time to explain what needs to be done and do the job right. I will definitely continue to go to them and send friends and family to him as well.

CHUCK S.
Atlanta, GA
Lexus ES 300
12/05/2019
Continued fair and effective service
Once again, I found Steve and his team to be fair honest and effective during my car repairs. I will be back!

DF
DEAN F.
Buick LaCrosse
11/28/2019
The people
The people in the front office were pleasant to do discuss my problem and what it needed to resolve the problem.

TR
TOM R.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/27/2019
Another great service
Once again, Steve and his team diagnosed my issues quickly and got me back up and running fast and at a reasonable price. I'm always impressed at how these guys dig into the details of the issues and how they patiently work on the solutions--yet they always seem to turn the repairs around really fast! No wonder they are always busy but the wait times are reasonable. And they always seem to do something a little extra--this time they filled all of my tires with air, even though that wasn't why I came in. Great job, North Point Auto Repair--I'll keep coming back.

CINDI B.
Cadillac ATS
11/26/2019
Great place with fair pricing
Steve and his staff take good care of their clients. The prices are always fair which generates a lot of repeat customers.

LISSETTE M.
11/26/2019
Best Auto Repair in Atlanta
Steve and staff are phenomenal!! I was a referral from one of his current customer and the way they described their services I had the pleasure to experience. I recommend 100% Northpoint Auto Repair they are fast, knowledgeable and provide the best information based on your situation.

DIANE M.
Woodstock, GA
11/22/2019
Steve Miller and his staff are honest, hardworking, and diligent. I will not bring my car anywhere else.

RINA S.
11/21/2019
Steve and his team
I stopped by yesterday and requested to mount my new car number plate issued from Georgia state . Steve was so nice that he did it in a jiffy ?
Very trustworthy person !

RD
RICH D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/21/2019
Outstanding customer service and first class mechanics I highly recommend these guys
I had an outstanding experience on all levels in terms of customer service combat the expertise of the mechanics, and fair and honest pricing