Latest Review about 1 month ago

GM
Garrett M.
Acura MDX
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Garrett said everything was quick and easy at the business. Steve provided several options for the repairs, and they were very fast.

KV
KAREN V.
Atlanta, GA
Buick Regal
07/27/2017
Great auto shop
Mechanics took the time to find out what was wrong (a/c relay switch) instead of replacing entire a/c system & charging me a fortune. Thanks!!

Steve M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/27/2017 Category: Service
Steve said the owner of this business is a good friend of his. They have always done good work for him.

SV
Susan / Jim V.
Sandy Springs, GA
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Susan said this business fixed the problem and they took care of things honestly. She really appreciates their hard work and diligence.

ST
SUSIE T.
07/20/2017
Fantastic customer service and performance!
Steve was a pleasure to work with and took care of my car within the timeframe discussed. Cannot be happier with the service.

DANIEL G.
Kia Sorento
07/20/2017
Another Good Experience
Took my car in for brakes and oil change. Steve was easy to work with as usual and got me fixed up and out the door as planned.

AF
ANGELA F.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/19/2017
Fantastic Auto Repair Shop
I highly recommend this business to everyone. Besides being very friendly, they are completely honest and does not charge for things that you really don't need.

LP
Leon P.
Isuzu Rodeo
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Leon said Steve was awesome.

MU
MICHELLE U.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/15/2017
Highly recommended
I'm very satisfied with the quick turnaround to get my daughters car back on the road. The service is awesome and I would highly recommend choosing North Point Auto Repair for your future auto repairs.

DENNY H.
07/13/2017
First time in the shop.
Alternator replacement and easy to work with and the price is right, saving about $200.00 compared to the car dealer.

AY
ANTHONY Y.
07/08/2017
Great Experience!
This is the best auto shop I've ever worked with. They do a great job. Steve is meticulous and so is his staff. I will always bring my cars to North Point Auto Repair!

JEANNE L.
07/07/2017
The best
From the first time I called Steve he was honest and up front. He broke down costs and explained the differences in the types of brakes he could use for my Audi A4. A few weeks before calling Steve I went to Pep Boys - Johns Creek, they told me (after 3 + hours) that I needed rear brakes the most and explained that the front were "pretty bad" too. They, fortunately, didn't have the sensors needed and would have to call around on Monday to get it and told me they would call me once they found it. They never called. I decided to call Audi directly, of course they were overpriced but only by $100 more than Pep Boys was going to charge. I called a few other local mechanics and was shocked when they quoted me a higher prices than Audi! So, based on the amazing reviews, Steve was on my list to call too, I called. I told him that I needed front and rear brakes and rotors and to bleed the brakes and replace fluid (what I was told was needed by Pep Boys). About 30 minutes to an hour after dropping my car off at Steve's he called to tell me that the front was really the issue (and that makes sense cause I'd assume front usually goes first). Anyway long story short, he did my front brakes, replaced the fluid, an oil change, and replaced a, nearly impossible to install for the average person (thanks Audi), parking light so that I can pass the emissions test. He was fair priced and honest.... a rare combination that equates to an amazing mechanic who I will go to time and time again for both my cars!

CAROLINE H.
Caledonia, NY
07/06/2017
Emergency Brake Repair
My rear brakes went over the holiday weekend. We had come from upstate NY and could not return with the metal grinding on metal. I called Monday morning and went right over. They ordered the parts from a nearby auto supply, replaced the brakes and rotors, and we returned to NY that day with no mishap.

I was out of there by 11am. The bathroom was nice and clean. The owner gave me some much needed large black garbage bags (that's another story)!

Thanks Steve!

CATHY B.
07/04/2017
Brakes
Fair in pricing and informative on what needed to be done. Very trustworthy and felt he wouldn't do or say something needed to be done unless it truly did.

NM
Nina M.
Stone Mountain, GA
BMW 328xi
07/01/2017 Category: Service
Nina said the service was great but he did not expect a tire change to take four hours.

JOEY T.

STEVE L.
Audi Allroad
06/29/2017
best service ever
I dont want to reveal this great place a jewel in the raw! Top service, will bring my car back for all services as they come up! Very friendly atmosphere honest work and pricing.

Russell C.
BMW 325i
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Russell said his wife seems very satisfied with it. He'll be going back this Wednesday for another vehicle.

SN
Sarah N.
Honda Element
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Sarah said they did not fix the problem the first time.

JI
JOE I.
Audi S4
06/22/2017
Up and Beyond!
Steve and his crew work together as a "Team" to ensure complete satisfaction each and every time for each and every customer. Thank you, Steve!!