AY
ANTHONY Y.
07/08/2017
Great Experience!
This is the best auto shop I've ever worked with. They do a great job. Steve is meticulous and so is his staff. I will always bring my cars to North Point Auto Repair!

JEANNE L.
07/07/2017
The best
From the first time I called Steve he was honest and up front. He broke down costs and explained the differences in the types of brakes he could use for my Audi A4. A few weeks before calling Steve I went to Pep Boys - Johns Creek, they told me (after 3 + hours) that I needed rear brakes the most and explained that the front were "pretty bad" too. They, fortunately, didn't have the sensors needed and would have to call around on Monday to get it and told me they would call me once they found it. They never called. I decided to call Audi directly, of course they were overpriced but only by $100 more than Pep Boys was going to charge. I called a few other local mechanics and was shocked when they quoted me a higher prices than Audi! So, based on the amazing reviews, Steve was on my list to call too, I called. I told him that I needed front and rear brakes and rotors and to bleed the brakes and replace fluid (what I was told was needed by Pep Boys). About 30 minutes to an hour after dropping my car off at Steve's he called to tell me that the front was really the issue (and that makes sense cause I'd assume front usually goes first). Anyway long story short, he did my front brakes, replaced the fluid, an oil change, and replaced a, nearly impossible to install for the average person (thanks Audi), parking light so that I can pass the emissions test. He was fair priced and honest.... a rare combination that equates to an amazing mechanic who I will go to time and time again for both my cars!

CAROLINE H.
Caledonia, NY
07/06/2017
Emergency Brake Repair
My rear brakes went over the holiday weekend. We had come from upstate NY and could not return with the metal grinding on metal. I called Monday morning and went right over. They ordered the parts from a nearby auto supply, replaced the brakes and rotors, and we returned to NY that day with no mishap.

I was out of there by 11am. The bathroom was nice and clean. The owner gave me some much needed large black garbage bags (that's another story)!

Thanks Steve!

CATHY B.
07/04/2017
Brakes
Fair in pricing and informative on what needed to be done. Very trustworthy and felt he wouldn't do or say something needed to be done unless it truly did.

NM
Nina M.
Stone Mountain, GA
BMW 328xi
07/01/2017 Category: Service
Nina said the service was great but he did not expect a tire change to take four hours.

JOEY T.

STEVE L.
Audi Allroad
06/29/2017
best service ever
I dont want to reveal this great place a jewel in the raw! Top service, will bring my car back for all services as they come up! Very friendly atmosphere honest work and pricing.

Russell C.
BMW 325i
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Russell said his wife seems very satisfied with it. He'll be going back this Wednesday for another vehicle.

SN
Sarah N.
Honda Element
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Sarah said they did not fix the problem the first time.

JI
JOE I.
Audi S4
06/22/2017
Up and Beyond!
Steve and his crew work together as a "Team" to ensure complete satisfaction each and every time for each and every customer. Thank you, Steve!!

GN
Gopal N.
06/19/2017 Category: Service
Gopal said the issues with his vehicle seem to be resolved. He did not have any issues with the service provided by the employees at this business.

LC
LEE-ANNE C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/18/2017
Steve is absolutely great!
The first time I went to NPAR I needed a plug in my tire. He didn't even charge me. This last time I had broken my side mirror because my garage is very narrow. He got the best price for the parts, fixed it in 15 minutes and the labor charge was only $30. He's just a great person with a lot of integrity. The dealership would've charged at least three times as much. Plus, he plays good music in the waiting area!! 80's all the way!

JJ
JULIAN J.
06/18/2017
They can do ten things at once and get it all done, correctly and PDQ!
Steve can work at lightning speed and never chase his tail!
He's fun to watch, too!

RACHEL G.
Audi Q7
06/13/2017
Great service. Honest owner
We appreciate the great service we get every time from north point auto repair team. They offer a clean, air-conditioned waiting area with wi-fo so in the time it took to get my oil changed I sent lots of emails and even took a short wal to a nearby park. When I returned they told me they had done an overall inspection on the car and all was good!

AY
ANTHONY Y.
06/10/2017
Awesome, as always!
They are so thorough. Always a great job, and they let me know what needs to be done and what needs to be done next. I highly recommend them!

CAROL M.
Jaguar S-Type
05/31/2017
The Most Honest Auto Repair Shop We've Ever Come Across
Four things stand out about our experience. First, Steve replaced an air filter housing out of his own pocket because he accidentally broke off the tabs that held it in place. Other repair shops would likely have told us it was broken when they found it, then charged us full price for a new one. Steve found a used one in excellent condition, installed it and ate the cost himself.

Second, he replaced the gas cap, which had a broken tether, with a new one. Never said a word about it, just replaced it for free.

Third, when I picked the car up it had been washed and vaccuumed. Even had been treated to Pina Colada air freshener!

Finally, he had a shop car that he let us use both times our car was with him.

He runs a classy operation. We'll definitely keep going back.

PG
PETER G.
Honda Element
05/26/2017
First Impressions & Experiences
The exterior of the shop, the yard isn't anything special, looks typical. However, the experience is first rate. A real world example of not judging a book by its cover. Steve conveys a sense of pride in the service delivered as well as a willingness to provide an excellent experience. This isn't your average shop.

HA
HELENA A.
Dodge Caliber
05/24/2017
Great repair shop! Great and fast service!
Great repair shop! Great and fast service!

EM
Evan M.
GMC Sierra
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Evan said this business has excellent and friendly service. They do the work on time and they are fast.

EE
EVELYN E.
05/19/2017
I like they explained what was wrong with my car and my options
Very knowledgeable. My car needs a new a/c but with the high mileage & age, it is not worth it. They made the air work better without replacing the whole thing. I am very happy!