KK
Ken K.
Milton, GA
BMW 328xi
05/15/2017 Category: Service
Ken said they provided excellent customer service. Everything was addressed well.

SV
Susan V.
Sandy Springs, GA
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Susan said everything they do is perfect. She said they check other things and give her estimates so she can budget her finances better. She said she appreciates that.

FL
FRANCIS L.
Honda Accord
05/12/2017
North Point Auto's customer service is superb!
Great Listeners+Auto mechanic Gurus+Honest & Trustworthy= Awesome Customer service.

HF
HAMILTON F.
Roswell, GA
Volkswagen Jetta
05/12/2017
Integrity Personified
Steve is knowledgeable about most cars. He doesn't bs you if he's not sure. I drive away each time feeling I was treated fairly.

KP
Krishnaiah P.
05/12/2017 Category: Service
Krishnaiah said he was happy with the service at this business and they have excellent customer service.

MI
MARK I.
05/11/2017
Car repair
Great service! Would recommend Steve to anyone. He is honest and cares about his customers.

LN
LISA N.
Acura RDX
05/11/2017
They took care of my car the same day I called. Took time to evaluate the problem. Very nice guys.

GB
GARY B.
05/10/2017
Jeep repair
Quick. Fair pricing. HONEST!!!

RY
RICK Y.
Woodstock, GA
04/27/2017
An Honest Mechanic
North Point Auto has worked on my car several times. Steve is a guy you can trust with your car, and with your wallet. Here's an example from my last visit. Recently my wife tried to have our oil changed at a well known tire and battery retailer. They told her our oil pan was damaged, and we needed a new one. They wanted to charge her $600. She called me and I told her to just have them change the oil. They refused to change the oil without changing the oil pan, so I told her to leave. I knew I needed to take the van to Steve to get engine mounts replaced, so I'd have him change the oil and look at the oil pan while it was there. He said it was the oil plug, so he just got a bigger, self-tapping plug and took care of it.

RN
RYAN N.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/27/2017
Going Above and Beyond
Steve did a great job at keeping me informed during the process of my car repair and did more than what was asked to make sure everything was running alright.

HC
HARLEY C.
04/20/2017
Thorough and Trustworthy
Steve and his crew are incredible! They never hesitate to help me and can always help me. I don't trust anyone else with my vehicle!

TR
Trevor R.
Cumming, GA
BMW 328i
04/20/2017 Category: Service
Trevor said they do excellent work. It is quick and it couldn't have gone better.

SD
Sarah D.
Sandy Springs, GA
Honda Fit
04/20/2017 Category: Service
Sarah said the business was really nice and did a great job. The mechanic was honest, understanding, competent and quickly found the problem plus ways to replace her clutch economically.

ME
MARK E.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/19/2017
Car Repai
North Point auto is by far the best in the business! Awesome mechanics along with fantastic make Northside a great choice!!!!

RD
RICHARD D.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
04/19/2017
Engine Check Light on
Excellent and complete repair with solid confirmation of the fix so I was assured of passing emissions.

Bob S.
Johns Creek, GA
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Bob said they did a very good job and he was satisfied.

John R.
North Charleston, SC
04/19/2017 Category: Service
John said this business did a good job. They were thorough.

KT
KIMBERLY T.
Acworth, GA
Saturn Vue
04/17/2017
Best shop I've ever used.
I've used North Point Auto Repair for years. He does all three of our cars. Beat in the business. Honest, hardworking. He has saved us a lot of money compared to other repair shops.

Micheal H.
04/15/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the business provides excellent service and a good rate.

MARY R.
04/12/2017
Great service and work!
I am new to the area and wasn't sure where to take my car. I found great reviews online about North Point Auto Repair and they lived up to their reputation. I will definitely return!