Latest Review about 1 month ago

GN
Gopal N.
06/19/2017 Category: Service
Gopal said the issues with his vehicle seem to be resolved. He did not have any issues with the service provided by the employees at this business.

LC
LEE-ANNE C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/18/2017
Steve is absolutely great!
The first time I went to NPAR I needed a plug in my tire. He didn't even charge me. This last time I had broken my side mirror because my garage is very narrow. He got the best price for the parts, fixed it in 15 minutes and the labor charge was only $30. He's just a great person with a lot of integrity. The dealership would've charged at least three times as much. Plus, he plays good music in the waiting area!! 80's all the way!

JJ
JULIAN J.
06/18/2017
They can do ten things at once and get it all done, correctly and PDQ!
Steve can work at lightning speed and never chase his tail!
He's fun to watch, too!

RACHEL G.
Audi Q7
06/13/2017
Great service. Honest owner
We appreciate the great service we get every time from north point auto repair team. They offer a clean, air-conditioned waiting area with wi-fo so in the time it took to get my oil changed I sent lots of emails and even took a short wal to a nearby park. When I returned they told me they had done an overall inspection on the car and all was good!

AY
ANTHONY Y.
06/10/2017
Awesome, as always!
They are so thorough. Always a great job, and they let me know what needs to be done and what needs to be done next. I highly recommend them!

CAROL M.
Jaguar S-Type
05/31/2017
The Most Honest Auto Repair Shop We've Ever Come Across
Four things stand out about our experience. First, Steve replaced an air filter housing out of his own pocket because he accidentally broke off the tabs that held it in place. Other repair shops would likely have told us it was broken when they found it, then charged us full price for a new one. Steve found a used one in excellent condition, installed it and ate the cost himself.

Second, he replaced the gas cap, which had a broken tether, with a new one. Never said a word about it, just replaced it for free.

Third, when I picked the car up it had been washed and vaccuumed. Even had been treated to Pina Colada air freshener!

Finally, he had a shop car that he let us use both times our car was with him.

He runs a classy operation. We'll definitely keep going back.

PG
PETER G.
Honda Element
05/26/2017
First Impressions & Experiences
The exterior of the shop, the yard isn't anything special, looks typical. However, the experience is first rate. A real world example of not judging a book by its cover. Steve conveys a sense of pride in the service delivered as well as a willingness to provide an excellent experience. This isn't your average shop.

HA
HELENA A.
Dodge Caliber
05/24/2017
Great repair shop! Great and fast service!
Great repair shop! Great and fast service!

EM
Evan M.
GMC Sierra
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Evan said this business has excellent and friendly service. They do the work on time and they are fast.

EE
EVELYN E.
05/19/2017
I like they explained what was wrong with my car and my options
Very knowledgeable. My car needs a new a/c but with the high mileage & age, it is not worth it. They made the air work better without replacing the whole thing. I am very happy!

DAVID B.
Mercedes-Benz E320
05/18/2017
Great service, honest mechanic
I have been taking my Mercedes to North Point for years and have been very happy with the service and the value.

KK
Ken K.
Milton, GA
BMW 328xi
05/15/2017 Category: Service
Ken said they provided excellent customer service. Everything was addressed well.

SV
Susan V.
Sandy Springs, GA
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Susan said everything they do is perfect. She said they check other things and give her estimates so she can budget her finances better. She said she appreciates that.

FL
FRANCIS L.
Honda Accord
05/12/2017
North Point Auto's customer service is superb!
Great Listeners+Auto mechanic Gurus+Honest & Trustworthy= Awesome Customer service.

HF
HAMILTON F.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/12/2017
Integrity Personified
Steve is knowledgeable about most cars. He doesn't bs you if he's not sure. I drive away each time feeling I was treated fairly.

KP
Krishnaiah P.
05/12/2017 Category: Service
Krishnaiah said he was happy with the service at this business and they have excellent customer service.

MI
MARK I.
05/11/2017
Car repair
Great service! Would recommend Steve to anyone. He is honest and cares about his customers.

LN
LISA N.
Acura RDX
05/11/2017
They took care of my car the same day I called. Took time to evaluate the problem. Very nice guys.

GB
GARY B.
05/10/2017
Jeep repair
Quick. Fair pricing. HONEST!!!

RY
RICK Y.
Woodstock, GA
04/27/2017
An Honest Mechanic
North Point Auto has worked on my car several times. Steve is a guy you can trust with your car, and with your wallet. Here's an example from my last visit. Recently my wife tried to have our oil changed at a well known tire and battery retailer. They told her our oil pan was damaged, and we needed a new one. They wanted to charge her $600. She called me and I told her to just have them change the oil. They refused to change the oil without changing the oil pan, so I told her to leave. I knew I needed to take the van to Steve to get engine mounts replaced, so I'd have him change the oil and look at the oil pan while it was there. He said it was the oil plug, so he just got a bigger, self-tapping plug and took care of it.