SD
STEVE D.
11/18/2019
Great service and honest
Steve and his team are awesome mechanics. The best in the business and very very honest!

LA
LATONGA A.
Roswell, GA
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/13/2019
Highly Recommend
Great customer service, nice individuals, professional and honest. I would highly recommend and would go back.

WE
WESLEY E.
Atlanta, GA
Chevrolet Camaro
11/11/2019
Knowledgeable experts and Quality service
I’ve gotten work done to my car on multiple occasion after receiving a referral.
I trust the guys to do quality work and won’t hesitate to continuing bring my vehicle here!

JI
JEFFREY I.
Volvo S60
11/08/2019
Great work!
Steve and team do great work!

ED
ERIC D.
Duluth, GA
Audi Q5
11/07/2019
Speed and quality
They were able to take my Audi in and complete the work same day. Great service and price.

KP
KELLY P.
11/07/2019
Blend door actuator
They completed the job quickly!

SI
STEPHEN I.
11/02/2019
Diagnosis, Service and Delivery at a Fair Price
I have used NPA for routine maintenance to complex mechanical breakdowns for over 7 years., Steve Miller and his staff at NorthPoint Auto take the time to diagnose and delivery repairs timely. You always leave with the satisfaction and comfort of knowing your vehicle has been thoroughly gone over and any problems brought to your attention. They don’t use pressure to up sell, but make you aware of potential problems. .

PB
PATRICK B.
10/30/2019
Awesome service at fair prices
Honest and ethical, thanks

MEGAN P.
Cartersville, GA
Dodge Journey
10/26/2019
First Time Visit and Great Help
These guys are very helpful and kind, they do their job not just quickly but correctly. It is so hard to find an honest and knowledgeable mechanic. I am very pleased and that is one stressor off my shoulders finally!

DV
DOUG V.
Dawsonville, GA
10/26/2019
Great experience.
Great customer service and quality work. I would highly recommend them.

RUSSELL C.
10/20/2019
Rear Main Seal Needed
We have used Steve for many years to care for our 2002 BMW 325i. It is still in near showroom condition with over 180,000 miles. The BMW dealer will put you in the poor house but Steve is more than reasonable. Car began to leak oil. We tried a new oils pan gasket and still leaked. I tried a chemical additive advertised to swell seals and stop leak. Steve agreed it was with a try. It did for weeks but then slowly started again. It was clearly the rear main seal. This is a labor intensive job. When completed Steve drove our car home from work and checked to see the leak was truly stopped. This is the type of service we like.

NS
NICK S.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/20/2019
The best for auto repair!
I've known Steve at North point auto repair for about 10 years and I trust him implicitly with my cars. I know the repair will get done right and at a great price! He's the best!

10/18/2019
Excellent owner and staff
I liked their work !
Very nice people !

STUART W.
Jaguar XJ
10/18/2019
BRG
The level of professionalism coupled with the integrity and honesty makes this one of the best mechanics in town. They go out of their way to accommodate you and make sure that you get true value for all your needs.

ARJUN S.
10/12/2019
Bought a Used Car
I recently bought a used car, and just moved to the area. I was having some issues but I couldn’t figure them out and I had already taken the car to a mechanic a month ago. Steve told me the possible issues and solutions. He worked with me to keep the cost as low as possible and did a great job.