Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Ollie J. G.
Genoa, OH
08/05/2018
Life Savers!!!!!
While coming home from vacation on a very early Saturday Morning our car blew a brake line, being we were from Northwest Ohio we knew no one in this town, I found Oakmont Automotive online & read all the positive reviews on them, I contacted Tony the manager & he said to bring it in, they stayed late & got us back on the road, Chuck the owner explained to my wife & I that he also found another problem while repairing the brake line & fixed it at no charge. It's very hard to get this kind of service anywhere especially since we were first time customers & on a Saturday, I highly recommend Oakmont Automotive to all, Thanks again Tony & Chuck for getting us back on the road!!!!

TR
Tiffany R.
03/03/2018
Epic service
After years of going to the Range Rover dealer and not happy with the car service or customer service I was referred to OA. I was happy to finally find a shop that works on Range Rovers(most shops don't want to tell with these vehicles). From scheduling a appointment to picking up my vehicle the service was great but the customer service was even better. I didn't feel like they were taking advantage of me being a women and not knowing about car service lol(some mechanics will take advantage)I felt the staff was honest about the services my vehicle needed. They exceeded my expectations. I'm glad I was referred to OA! I highly recommend

GH
george h.
03/01/2018
Aftermarket muffler and exhaust install
Was very satisfied will the customer service as well as the install. These guys are very meticulous and diligent with their work. The technician even sent me pics of the tips to choose from before he installed them. Very professional guys there I felt like I felt with them several times before but it was just the first.

Linda S.
Creighton, PA
01/31/2018
Not happy with previous inspection site ( only wanted to do oil changes and sell me tires) Asking around, I chose Oakmont Automotive, and so glad I did. Tony was very informative and I was treated with kindness and respect. Their former Honda dealership mechanic took time to make a great diagnosis and repair and replace what my car needed. Their jackets say "I'm a mechanic, not a magician." But, they made my 2007 Honda run like magic!

Michael C.
10/31/2017
The service employees and honesty are like no other.
I would recommend anybody to use Oakmont Automotive as the place to have service done on your car. They are thorough, fair, friendly and listen to your concerns. Oakmont automotive is th only place I will go and the only auto service station I have ever recommended. The owner does a fine job of running his business to please th customer.

Carol C.
GMC Envoy
10/24/2017
The best...
The best place..I know I can take my truck to get oil changed
..inspected..and it will be taken care of 100 percent right..so much confidence in Chuck and his crew....
Chuck S., owner from Oakmont Automotive responded on 10/26/2017

It always nice to hear time and time again from our regular customers that we are taking good care of them. I appreciate them trusting us with their vehicles just as much as they trust us to do a good job for them each time they come in for service. Thank you for taking the time to give this review.

JJ
John J.
10/23/2017
Easy to get to,very organized
I was very pleased with the service,the products and there attention to my vehicles needs.I like that they have everything on file,and are very good with there scheduling,I was contacted on the progress ,and before any additional work was done.
I was also impressed that they stayed after hours to complete my vehicle.

Christopher M.
10/17/2017
Inspection needed
Tony was very helpful when I showed up early on a Monday morning to get a past due inspection with not reservation
Chuck S., owner from Oakmont Automotive responded on 10/23/2017

As always, customer service is very important to me. I’m glad we made the time to take care of your BMW inspection. Thank you for taking the time to give this review.

GC
Gerri C.
10/14/2017
Great service.
Glad Tony, Jesse and the rest of the staff are there. Tony has always taken care of my cars.
Chuck S., owner from Oakmont Automotive responded on 10/18/2017

Tony is very good at what he does. He follows the same philosophy as I do. Offer great service at a fair price and follow that up with good repairs and you have customers for life. Jesse is a good technician who also believes in fixing things right way (just like I do). I appreciate your business and appreciate you giving this review.

LW
Lorraine W.
Dodge Avenger
10/10/2017
Never Disappointed!
As usual, Chuck and Tony and all the staff at Oakmont Automotive took care of my car with expert care. I recommend them to anyone asking for a good mechanic. I was pleasantly surprised to see they now offer military discounts for both active duty and veterans.

AD
arthur d.
10/09/2017
Technical competence
Technical competence, usually at a fair price.

PW
Patricia W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/08/2017
Excellence
True to Oakmont Automotive's commitment to their customer's, I received excellent service. Chuck and his team of expects are professional and courteous at all times. Thank you
Chuck S., owner from Oakmont Automotive responded on 10/09/2017

I'm glad to hear that we are taking good care of you and your Subaru Forester. Customer service is very important to me. Thank you for taking the time to give this review.

Margot W.
Acura RDX
10/04/2017
The personal attention, the reliability, the knowledge that they will help you out when you need it, great workmanship
They took excellent care of me and accommodated the fact that I couldn't pick up my car doe to a recent operation

CE
Claus E.
09/29/2017
Good Place
I just moved to the area about a year and a half ago. Thought I'd go to Oakmont Automotive. I have had a good experience there. They care and have integrity,which is hard to find among garages. They continually surprise me with their devotion.

EK
Edward K.
Dodge Nitro
09/29/2017
State Inspection
Very good experience. Had an appointment for inspection started it at scheduled time, did complete check of my SUV. Ryan found that my battery would give me problems but, it was up to me if I wanted to change it our now. No pressure to buy it there. Like that. Knowledgeable staff, Ryan took the time to answer my questions . Will be back.

EF
Elizabeth F.
Kia Sorento
09/26/2017
My new repair shop!
I called and was squeezed in on an emergency basis, as I was leaving for a road trip the next day and needed tires. The whole team at Oakmont Automotive communicated with us clearly and timely, gave us discounts where possible, and even fixed my TPMS. Polite, knowledgeable, and friendly staff made it a pleasure to do business with them.
Chuck S., owner from Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/27/2017

That's awesome! I'm so glad to hear that you were well taken care of. Customer service is very important to us. Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

Donna S.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
09/23/2017
Friendly and honest employees.
Was very happy with service provided, disappointed in outcome but not your fault.

AD
Aimee D.
Jeep Patriot
09/22/2017
First Visit
Very pleased. I will likely go back when needed.
Chuck S., owner from Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/23/2017

I'm glad to hear that your pleased with how we took good care of you and your Jeep. Thank you for taking the time to give this review.

ES
Eric C S.
Cheswick, PA
Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2017
5 Stars
5 Stars
Chuck S., owner from Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating on our repairs and customer service on your Hyundai Tucson.

Cristy M.
Allison Park, PA
09/10/2017
Great experience!
As expected, I had another great service at Oakmont Auto! Tony did a great job of communicating with me about my car's needs. Thank you to everyone at Oakmont Auto that keeps my car running well!
Chuck S., owner from Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for the kind words. I showed your review and several others to my employees at our weekly lunch meeting. We appreciate your business.