Oakmont Automotive

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Michael C. on 10/31/2017
"The service employees and honesty are like no other. "
I would recommend anybody to use Oakmont Automotive as the place to have service done on your car. They are thorough, fair, friendly and listen to your concerns. Oakmont automotive is th only place I will go and the only auto service station I have ever recommended. The owner does a fine job of running his business to please th customer.
Vehicle: BMW X1
Service Date: 10/29/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 05:15 AM
Carol C. on 10/24/2017
"The best..."
The best place..I know I can take my truck to get oil changed
..inspected..and it will be taken care of 100 percent right..so much confidence in Chuck and his crew....
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 05:35 AM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 10/26/2017

It always nice to hear time and time again from our regular customers that we are taking good care of them. I appreciate them trusting us with their vehicles just as much as they trust us to do a good job for them each time they come in for service. Thank you for taking the time to give this review.

John J. on 10/23/2017
"Easy to get to,very organized"
I was very pleased with the service,the products and there attention to my vehicles needs.I like that they have everything on file,and are very good with there scheduling,I was contacted on the progress ,and before any additional work was done.
I was also impressed that they stayed after hours to complete my vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017 04:34 PM
Christopher M. on 10/17/2017
"Inspection needed"
Tony was very helpful when I showed up early on a Monday morning to get a past due inspection with not reservation
Vehicle: BMW 6 Series
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 02:45 AM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 10/23/2017

As always, customer service is very important to me. I’m glad we made the time to take care of your BMW inspection. Thank you for taking the time to give this review.

Gerri C. on 10/14/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great service. "
Glad Tony, Jesse and the rest of the staff are there. Tony has always taken care of my cars.
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 10:29 PM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 10/18/2017

Tony is very good at what he does. He follows the same philosophy as I do. Offer great service at a fair price and follow that up with good repairs and you have customers for life. Jesse is a good technician who also believes in fixing things right way (just like I do). I appreciate your business and appreciate you giving this review.

Lorraine W. on 10/10/2017
"Never Disappointed!"
As usual, Chuck and Tony and all the staff at Oakmont Automotive took care of my car with expert care. I recommend them to anyone asking for a good mechanic. I was pleasantly surprised to see they now offer military discounts for both active duty and veterans.
Vehicle: Dodge Avenger
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 02:33 AM
arthur d. on 10/09/2017
"Technical competence "
Technical competence, usually at a fair price.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 08:01 PM
Patricia W. on 10/08/2017
"Excellence"
True to Oakmont Automotive's commitment to their customer's, I received excellent service. Chuck and his team of expects are professional and courteous at all times. Thank you
Vehicle: Subaru Forester (Natl)
Service Date: 09/23/2017
Review Created: 10/08/2017 05:07 PM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 10/09/2017

I'm glad to hear that we are taking good care of you and your Subaru Forester. Customer service is very important to me. Thank you for taking the time to give this review.

Margot W. on 10/04/2017
"The personal attention, the reliability, the knowledge that they will help you out when you need it, great workmanship"
They took excellent care of me and accommodated the fact that I couldn't pick up my car doe to a recent operation
Vehicle: Acura RDX
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/04/2017 12:25 PM
Claus E. on 09/29/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Good Place"
I just moved to the area about a year and a half ago. Thought I'd go to Oakmont Automotive. I have had a good experience there. They care and have integrity,which is hard to find among garages. They continually surprise me with their devotion.
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017 05:33 PM
Edward K. on 09/29/2017
"State Inspection"
Very good experience. Had an appointment for inspection started it at scheduled time, did complete check of my SUV. Ryan found that my battery would give me problems but, it was up to me if I wanted to change it our now. No pressure to buy it there. Like that. Knowledgeable staff, Ryan took the time to answer my questions . Will be back.
Vehicle: Dodge Nitro
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017 11:12 AM
Elizabeth F. on 09/26/2017
"My new repair shop!"
I called and was squeezed in on an emergency basis, as I was leaving for a road trip the next day and needed tires. The whole team at Oakmont Automotive communicated with us clearly and timely, gave us discounts where possible, and even fixed my TPMS. Polite, knowledgeable, and friendly staff made it a pleasure to do business with them.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017 08:02 AM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/27/2017

That's awesome! I'm so glad to hear that you were well taken care of. Customer service is very important to us. Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

Donna S. on 09/23/2017
"Friendly and honest employees."
Was very happy with service provided, disappointed in outcome but not your fault.
Vehicle: Suzuki Grand Vitara
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 12:20 PM
Aimee D. on 09/22/2017
"First Visit"
Very pleased. I will likely go back when needed.
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 04:52 AM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/23/2017

I'm glad to hear that your pleased with how we took good care of you and your Jeep. Thank you for taking the time to give this review.

Eric C S. on 09/18/2017
"5 Stars"
5 Stars
Vehicle: Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 07:50 PM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating on our repairs and customer service on your Hyundai Tucson.

Cristy M. on 09/10/2017
"Great experience!"
As expected, I had another great service at Oakmont Auto! Tony did a great job of communicating with me about my car's needs. Thank you to everyone at Oakmont Auto that keeps my car running well!
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 09:47 AM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for the kind words. I showed your review and several others to my employees at our weekly lunch meeting. We appreciate your business.

Stephanie R. on 09/08/2017
"No stone unturned "
Made sure they did a thorough inspection found the source of the issues our car was having
Vehicle: Isuzu Ascender
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 05:00 AM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Getting a detailed explanation of the customers concerns and doing a thorough inspection on your Isuzu Ascender. Allowed us to bring each issue to your attention as far as safety, exhaust leak and fluid leaks. Hopefully this helped your repair making decisions. This takes time and proper communication. I hope we accomplished all of these goals. Thank you for taking the time to give this review.

Mary B. on 09/07/2017
"Humpty Dumpty "
I recently had a couple mishaps with my car, and as always, Chuck and his crew provided excellent service to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Special thanks to Tony for keeping me updated every step of the way. Great service at a great price! Wouldn't go anywhere else with my vehicles! Why? Honesty and service excellence. Thanks Chuck!
Vehicle: Honda Civic Sdn
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 08:00 PM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/08/2017

Things happen while driving due to weather, poor road conditions or driver error. Taking care of your vehicle after hearing a new noise or in this case with your Honda Civic. Properly reinstalling the inner fender well and repairing your exhaust that was bent. We also found a bad tire that could have blown out since it had a shifted belt. If we didn't test drive the vehicle and check your vehicle properly. This may not have been found. We try to give each customer the best customer service that we can. Thank you for taking the time to give this review.

Ronald D. on 09/03/2017
"Best service. We follow Tony with all our vehicles"
Tony and the staff in srevice
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 12:16 PM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/04/2017

Tony and I follow believe that customer service is very important. I'm glad to hear that we took good care of you.

Jessica M. on 09/01/2017
"Amazing service!"
My Jeep started making a horrible grinding noise, which I believed were my brakes, Monday evening. I called my dealership to request an appointment and they told me they could get me in on September 16th, mind you I called them on August 28th. They said it would be a fee of $112 just to look at the brakes and run diagnostics. I found oakmont automotive while doing some research and saw they had wonderful reviews on their site and on google. I called on Tuesday to see if they could get me in any earlier. All of my interactions were with Tony and he was wonderful from start to finish. He told me to bring the car in right away after work and they would take a look at it on Wednesday. They get very busy at the end of the month with inspections and he stated they were booked solid, but the brakes are considered an emergency and he would be able to squeeze me in. I got a call early Wednesday morning and he told me that my brakes and rotors were completely worn down and rusted. I probably shouldn't have passed inspection back in February (I will never be taking my car to my dealer again, that's where I get my yearly inspection). He said he would have my Jeep all fixed up by Wednesday evening. I worked late Wednesday and had to pick up my car Thursday morning. He was more than accommodating and told me I could pick up my vehicle at 7:30 am on Thursday. The pricing was fair and I trust oakmont automotive for all of my vehicle needs. Tony made me feel like a valued customer and like he was concerned about my safety with my brake issue. I will be a forever customer. Thank you oakmont automotive!!
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 05:10 AM
Chuck S., owner at Oakmont Automotive responded on 09/02/2017

I'm so glad to hear that we were able to accommodate you and take care of your brake issues on your Jeep Patriot in a timely manner. Customer service is so important to me! If they would have explained to you that your brakes just passed the Pennsylvania state safety inspection and should be replaced soon. You would have been aware of the up coming service.  Luckily no braking problems occurred. It sounds like we did our job in taking care of you and your vehicle. Thank you very much for the kind words and taking the time to give this review.