Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

MK
Marcella K.
Toyota Avalon
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Marcella said the service was great overall.

GB
Gayle B.
05/21/2018
Just keeps getting better
Wow! Now there is an online history of service and repairs for my vehicle? Just when I thought things couldn't be any
better. I love OHV and over the last 28 years of doing business with Mike and wonderful crew, my trust and friendship has grown. I depend on them and they have never failed to impress me. I have had 3 Hondas, my husband has the Odyssey and my daughter has her CRV and we all feel so fortunate to have OHV keeping us safely on the road.

PN
Peter N.
Eden Prairie, MN
05/20/2018
To the rescue
Nothing worse than an unexpected car repair. The OHV crew came through to keep me on schedule with the proper fix done right and on time. Thanks OHV.

Daniel L.
Saint Paul, MN
GMC Yukon XL
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said this business has good customer service.

BZ
Bob Z.
Hopkins, MN
05/13/2018
They know Hondas
I have been a customer for many years with older Hondas, and their work gives me confidence on the road, on long trips or around town. OHV is proactive with maintenance recommendations, but will get you in if you have an emergency. They fix the problem if you have one, and on the rare occasion when it doesn't take on an older vehicle they don't nickel-and-dime you. Price is very competitive and the work is excellent. They know Hondas!

PS
Pete S.
Saint Paul, MN
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Pete said the business provided excellent customer service.

AC
Alan C.
Honda Fit
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Alan said Michael communicated well, was helpful, informative, and very professional.

GB
Gayle B.
05/08/2018
Trust, Fairness and just great people to deal with.
I have been with OHV since 1990. I trust them. They are so helpful when I need them and always fair.
They have taken care of four of our Hondas since 1990 and also 2 of my daughter's Hondas.
This last problem with our 2010 Honda was resolved quickly and we were back on the road in an hour.
I am sorry there are only 5 stars to give them.

RN
Robert N.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business was not able to compete all of the vehicle maintenance needed.

Cindy M.
Carver, MN
05/01/2018
Second Opinion
I took my 2007 Nissan to OHV for a second opinion, and boy am I glad I did! Jerry got my car in 2 days after I contacted them, and their crew completed the work that was needed in one day, at a much fairer price (in my opinion) than the first shop, which diagnosed a number of issues - at least one of which did not exist. OHV, you have a new customer and I am spreading the word how much I appreciate your help and expertise. Thanks guys!

KP
Kathleen P.
Buyck, MN
04/24/2018
Emergency visit
I don't live in or near the Twin Cities, but if I did I would absolutely use OHV Motors for any auto services that I would need. Staff was amazing and fit us in immediately to check out a new noise on my Subaru. Friendliest and most helpful service I have ever received anywhere!

S
Jo S.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Jo said she was very happy with the service. Her children are customers too, and they all like the business very much. They take care of their vehicles.

Brent M.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Brent said the people were friendly and knowledgeable. Michael and Jerry kept him updated on what was going on.

KH
Karrie and Dan H.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/23/2018
As always, we received honest, transparent information regarding work and costs for our vehicle.

KP
Kelly Anne P.
04/19/2018
Thorough, quick, friendl
They tell you what you needs to be repaired in an upcoming visit and the estimated cost. They are quick and reasonable and really friendly. You don't feel the stress/pressure of a car dealership.

SD
Scott D.
04/19/2018
Trust
These guys inspire trust. They do not "upsell". If fact, before I started taking my vehicles to them, I would bring them to a Toyota dealer on the south side of 494 in Bloomington who shall remain nameless. The last time I had my car serviced there, the service kid came out with his clipboard and proceeded to tell me my car needed about $2,400 in repairs. I was shocked. I didn't think it was true but I was not completely sure of it. Coincidentally, my neighbor told me about OHV around the same time. Long story short, I took the car to OHV and had them do a full inspection. Their conclusion--the car was in great shape and needed only a minor brake adjustment (that the dealer didn't catch); NOT $2,400 in bogus repairs. I HIGHLY recommend.

John P.
Excelsior, MN
Acura TL
04/18/2018
Consistently quality work
Have been a customer for several years. Never been disappointed with the work they do. They only recommend appropriate service, never "upsell" and have on several occasions made time for us on short notice to deal with sudden, unexpected mechanical issues.

TA
Ted A.
Buick LeSabre
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Ted said he would recommend this business for service.

Joesph H.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Joesph said the entire staff were prompt, professional and honest. They did a full service inspection to let him know what future services his vehicle will need. They were a pleasure to work with.

BK
Ben K.
Burnsville, MN
Nissan Versa
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Ben said the business was great. The staff were friendly, helped him save money, and they made him feel welcomed.