BF
BETTINA F.
Sneads Ferry, NC
11/27/2018
Oil Change
Always friendly people and fast service, will recommend to anybody

KC
KEVIN C.
Jeep Liberty
11/27/2018
Great Customer Service.
Always handle my car service requests professionally and quickly. They put the customer first and I have been extremely happy with their service and their expertise in maintaining my automobiles.

JIM P.
Mazda CX-7
11/25/2018
stop n go service
I was a smidgen early for my appt , and of course the place was busy already .
My turn came up quickly and I was done in much less time than I expected .
I love EASY !!

RANDALL B.
11/22/2018
RB's Toyota Service
Service manager was polite and pleasant, but seemed very disorganized... People backed up seemed a bit frustrated as service manager tried to operate the credit card machine and the line of people grew. Service side was great as usual.

JOE R.
11/20/2018
Quick. Service
Great place great prices

FM
FRED M.
11/19/2018
Excellent Service, Extremely Helpful
I recently moved to the area and it’s good to know that I have a place to get my car serviced where the people are very friendly and the service is excellent.

KIM S.
Holly Ridge, NC
11/14/2018
Pleasant/Efficient
I went in for an oil change and was in and out in no time. Everyone I came in contact with were very pleasant and helpful. Will most definitely be going back for any service repairs I may need in the future.

JAKE W.
11/13/2018
Tacoma
Other than the need for an updated magazine collection in the waiting room ( I wasn’t there for that anyway) the service was great. To the point with no fluff. I will be returning for further service.

Land Rover Discovery Sport
11/12/2018
Tire Repair
Very fast and affordable!

Toyota Pickup
11/10/2018
Professional and great business people
Quick turn around on an unscheduled appointment. Profession to talk to. Believed my vehicule was going to be taken care of.

TZ
TINA Z.
11/09/2018
Friendly, fast & efficient
I love this place! Honest & reliable staff. Always accommodating when I brought my vehicles by. Highly recommend O’Learys.

WR
WARREN R.
Honda Fit
11/08/2018
Quick, friendly and professional
The team at O’Learys got me in right away and made quick work of me cars problem. Highly recommend

Jamie T.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said the business did a good job and they were also very informative.

Adam S.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Adam said he was happy with the service, they were fast, friendly, the price reasonable and they were also trustworthy.

GD
Gerald D.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Gerald said he has known the business for years. He also said the repairs were done in a timely manner.

Mitsubishi Mirage

Robert T.
Holly Ridge, NC
GMC Savana Special
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Robert said his vehicle was service promptly and it is running well.

Jacob W.
Toyota Avalon
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said they are very courteous. They are very helpful and honest. Also they are very understanding.

JUSTIN P.
GMC Canyon
10/09/2018
friendly and helpful, quick repair
We brought our GMC 3500 work truck in when it was giving us trouble starting. They quickly determined that the fuel pump was damaged and called us to explain the situation. They proceeded to order the part and fix the truck in a very timely manner. The repair cost was reasonable and they had it back running in no time at all. We have enjoyed our relationship with O'leary's.

KJ
Kevin J.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said they were on time with his scheduled appointment. They got his vehicle out in less then an hour.