BOBBY B.
01/14/2020
. 100% fast and dependable!
I've been there a few times now they always do needs to be done every time without issues!

AH

ANDREW C.
Toyota Yaris
01/13/2020
Rude service, false hope
Brought the car in for a water pump repair. Spent $613 to get everything fixed and replaced, assured that the car wasnt overheating and it was fine to be driven. Took it down the road and it overheated, so I went to a different mechanic and they said there was a problem with the head gasket. They were even rude about letting us get stuff out of our own car. Not recommended.

David P.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
David said that he would recommend this business for service.

VT
VERNON T.
01/11/2020
The individuals who work there
The service was great and the individuals that I spoke with knew what they were doing and explained it fully

ROBERT S.
Burgaw, NC
01/11/2020
Great Job
Easy process. Friendly and quick service. Thank you O’Leary’s!

VE
VIRGINIA E.
01/10/2020
2002 honda
You were very nice and fast at the job. Thanks for my new starter. You got me back on the road. I give you a 10!!!! Thank you justin

BARBARA M.
Holly Ridge, NC
01/09/2020
Best place yet!
I have tried several oil change places from Hampstead to Ogden. These guys are best! They are honest, do not do unnecessary things just to make more money. Also, no greasy hand prints on or in my car!!

TW
Terry W.
Nissan Rogue
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Terry said his daughter was happy with the service.

Jacob P.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said this business was quick and didn't try to push anything that he didn't want done.

BF
BRUCE F.
01/03/2020
servicing car
No problem, service went smoothly.Coffee was good😎

Kia Optima
12/26/2019
One thing
I've been twice... always tire problem... tire repair was great... however both times the interior was damaged with black grease.. my interior is light tan... I could hardly beleive it when it happened again this time. It's still there... I haven't even tried to clean it..several big black greasy blobs... I might recccomend for tire repair... but I would definitely warn

SQ
SHAUN Q.
Rocky Point, NC
12/23/2019
Speed
Fast friendly reasonably priced service

BF
BRUCE F.
GMC Yukon
12/21/2019
Job done-no problem-well done
No appointment, handled my problem immediately, found problem and it was corrected-good job.

CJ
CAROL J.
12/20/2019
Nice Guys
Nice guys. Fixed a nail in my tire. They did not know how to calibrate my low-pressure gauge. I looked it up in my owner's manual and I fixed. Otherwise a good job. No complaints.