Continue reading recommended reviews

robert b.
02/05/2018
do not take your car there
first off did not write that previous so please disregard the positive one. they will make up problems with your car mike is money hungry and basically a crook all of mineola knows they are no good.

robert m.
02/03/2018
take back my first reveiew
please do not trust or go to these guys my first previous review was positive only to find out later the real truth about these crooks first off they would do unnecessary work replace good parts with cheep junk parts example he replace 4 month old very expensive bosch wiper blade with little to no use on them and replaced it with cheap junk blades that lasted 6 months then he did a ton of work on my car over 2 grand in work some of which he did without my say so then after all that work all that money he promises me that there is nothing wrong with the car and you are good to go without major repairs for a long time ok then but when I took it in for an inspection not even a year later he told me I would need a new rack and pinion which raised a major red flag with me so I took it in for a second opinion to another shop where the mech told me the rack and pinion was fine bone dry no leeks does not need to be replaced if I was the only person with negative reviews on this business ok but check it out my review is pretty much on parr with the other negative reviews . I apologize for my first review spoke to early do not take your car there all of mineola and the surrounding area knows about them sorry I trusted them in the first place please do not make the same mistake I did they just don't make up jobs for a few bucks they go for the juggler and make up jobs for a few grand.

John C.