4.4

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

HS
Henry S.
Dardanelle, AR
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/14/2021 Category: Service
2020 HYUNDAI KONA SERVICE
Service department members are cordial and answer my questions.

Greenbrier, AR
2021 Hyundai Kona
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Nice and clean waiting area. Very friendly and informative service.

RV
Rhonda V.
04/01/2021
My Hyundai that they would not fix
My Hyundai that they would not fix. Randall the service manager couldn’t stay on the phone long enough to get the order to go through so now we’ve got everything taking place and we’re taking it to Hot Springs. I hope Hyundai I have Russellville. I hope if they treat all the customers this way they all go somewhere else. Because they didn’t please me thank you sincerely Rhonda Valentine

Dardanelle, AR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Wasn’t informed about a 500 part till it was done
Was there under recall went to pick up and was charger 500 hundred dollars for a different part no one called and told me about it

2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2021 Category: Service
They did'nt fix the problem on a recall that could catch my car on fire.
I was lie to about fixing a recall problem. That can catch my car on fire.

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Takes way too long

SF
Stephanie F.
Morrilton, AR
05/23/2020
Beware the Con Salespeople
My white-haired mother went in to have a small item fixed in her truck, and came out with a brand new vehicle. She didn't even want a new vehicle and was losing my father at the time, and they totally took advantage of her age, vulnerability and passive personality. She left there driving a vehicle that was more expensive than she could afford, and she didn't even know how much it cost. This happened back in October 2017, and hopefully they have shed themselves of those sales people. But more recently, a friend of my mom's went there because of a flyer she received and the chance to win a car, and they took her keys and wouldn't give them back to her when she was ready to leave. She had to call a friend who had to call the police before they gave her keys back. I would avoid this place at all cost.

2019 Hyundai Accent
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Orr service
I was having a pretty rough day and the guys were super friendly. They took a few minutes to chit chat with me. I have not had much face to face communication in the last few weeks and it was nice to have a pleasant experience.

04/05/2020 Category: Service
Very bad
Very poor I will not be back!!!!

03/11/2020 Category: Service
Part replaced.
Good service.

Jim G.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service - Routine Maintenance
Oil change and tire rotation. Ms. Mattix provided great customer service.

Jennifer K.
Atkins, AR
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Service department was an excellent experience! Friendly staff and comfy waiting area . Thank you ORR, we will be back !

Dwane L.
Morrilton, AR
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly people
Nice people but need to work on getting people in and out a little quicker. Go back to scheduling appointments.

Christopher B.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Great team to work with!

PP
Peter P.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
So glad I own a Hyundai
These cars are so good and reliable I don't need to see this dealer for service!