Overall Rating 2.5454518/5Overall Rating 2.5454518/5rating 2.5454518rating 2.5454518rating 2.5454518
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

Daniel R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Santa is happy
Good morning, Once again Oxmoor Hyundai is the best. I needed an alignment and got it. The price is good and the service is excellent. And, they even wash the car. Just returned from a trip to SC and the ride was great. Thanks for a job well done.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We appreciate your business and feedback very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

Ronald G.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
service
great job
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Shelbyville, KY
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance/recalls
entire staff very courteous. work was completed in time frame promised. i would use more often, but its a 60 mile round trip and with the traffic, it is too time consuming, but no fault of the provider as my perception of their efforts is very positive.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Courthouse service
Very efficient and courtiers service
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Julie E.
Shelbyville, KY
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Always great service and experience with service for any of our vehicles at Oxmoor Hyundai.

JE
John E.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Easy to make appointment. They started service on time, and completed work in a fast and timely manner. Plus service was very good.

KN
Keith N.
Taylorsville, KY
Customer Service
Steve has gone out of his way to make sure my car service gets done in a timely fashion.

ST
Scott T.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Right In - Right Out!
Showed up for a scheduled appoint for my 6,000 mile service. In and out in about 20 minutes! Can't ask for more than that!

Alexis M.
Honest, reliable service!
Able to squeeze me in early and explained everything to me/ offered a discount!

NG
Nicholas G.
Scheduled Service
From scheduling my appointment to servicing my vehicle, wait time was great.

Dale G.
Clean and fast
They did a good job and had everything done quickly.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Average experience
I appreciate the Hyundai technicians fixing my car and addressing extra issues that they discovered during the visit. It just took a lot longer than I was told it would take (I was told 1-1.5 hours, and I was there for 3.5). In the grand scheme not the end of the world, but I would have chosen to get a Lyft home or taken the shuttle had I known it would be that long. Overall fine experience. However, please, for the sake of anyone else ever having to sit in your waiting area for 3.5 hours, please turn down the country music that you play in the dealership. It is so loud. I'm not a country music hater but it was honestly super irritating. I also think that adding more magazines, moving the waiting area closer to the tv, small things like that would make the wait a lot more pleasant. Thanks.

IF
Iris F.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
I was able to get my questions answers and the service was great.
I was able to get my questions answers and the service was great.

Personnel very friendly
okay

Joey S.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Excellent, as always!
I have always been pleased with the service and how quick and reliable it is.

Altaf M.
Prospect, KY
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Professional service advisors who know their job and understand the value of customers coming back for their cars repairs and maintainance with confidence
Keep it up
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

VS
Vanessa S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Great service and first class service agents.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

MA
Mary A.
Taylorsville, KY
09/12/2018 Category: Service
clean
oil change on 9/7/18 was fine

prior to that I had appt in May 2018 the oil change and tire rotation was fine.

I did report rattle hum in vehicle at that time and they said they could not detect. I emailed Jeremy Moody and ask for
a ride along to let him hear the noise and he did not reply. reason I emailed him is he is person that emailed me about the
review I has written about the problem with noise in car was not fixed.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Comfortable atmosphere. Clean and professional service people.
Treated with respect and the work is completed in a timely manor.
Thank you all for helping take care of my Tucson.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018