4.6

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5

WC

Teresa W.
Smithfield, KY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Quick , clean , friendly atmosphere. Awesome service.

KJ
Kesnel J.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Oxmoor Hyundai
Service was awesome and fast

Scott C.
Strathmr Mnr, KY
11/19/2020 Category: Service
They went above and beyond for sure!
Gabrielle R. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Hey Scott! I am so happy to hear of your great expereince! We thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience through this survey. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment. Thanks again!

11/19/2020 Category: Service
Quality
Good business
Gabrielle R. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Hey! We thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience through this survey. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment. Thanks again!

Michelle H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Oxmoor Hyundai Service Department
I always receive courteous service technicians. Even when there is a concern, they have always resolved it. Oxmoor Hyundai is the only service department that has worked on my vehicle since I purchased it at this very dealership 3 years ago. I will continue to bring my vehicle here.
Gabrielle R. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

Hello Michelle, I am glad to hear that our staff is always able to assist you with your vehicle needs. Please let us know if there is anything we may be able to assist you with in the future. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you

11/17/2020 Category: Service
Amazing staff, quick service.
Corey is amazing! Very knowledgeable staff all around. Couldn’t have asked for better people to help during the process. They finished ahead of schedule which is never a complaint. Great service.

11/17/2020 Category: Service
Fixed issues
They fixed the issue. But got vehicle back with small rust spots all over hood of car. Also they are having to get back with me about reimbursing me for tow bill.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We appreciate your business and feedback very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.
Thanks,
Jeremy Moody

11/09/2020 Category: Service
Service Department treats all customers with respect.
I have been driving for almost fifty years. Oxmoor Hyundai has always treated me fairly in the six years I have been bringing my car in for service.
Gabrielle R. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Hello,
  I am happy to hear that Hailey was able to assist you with your vehicle concerns. We are very happy to have you as a client of 6 years. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service appointment.

2018 Hyundai Kona
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
😊
Gabrielle R. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Hello,
  we are so happy to hear of your great experience with our Service Department! We look forward to seeing you next time!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Oil change, tires and battery replacement
Excellent customer service and competitive prices!
Gabrielle R. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for choosing Oxmoor Hyundai for your Service needs! We appreciate your business!

Shirley H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Efficient Recall and service experience
I was kept in the loop by my service advisor for the length of time my vehicle was in their care. The repairs were made as requested, the recalled parts were replaced, and I was contacted when my vehicle was ready for pick up.
Gabrielle R. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Hello Shirley, I am happy to hear of the great service you received. I am happy to hear that your Service advisor kept in in the loop the entire time your vehicle was in our care. Thank you for allowing us to assist you, we look forward to seeing you again.

Jaimie W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Thank you!
I appreciate the timely return of my vehicle after my service appointment

Hi Jaimie,
   Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Maria S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Vehicle recall visit
I had a great experience scheduling maintenance, visiting the dealership to get my car fixed. All people whom I had contact with were very courteous, knowledgeable, efficient, and thus successful in making my visit a positive one. I will definitely visit again in the future.
Gabrielle R. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Hello Maria, I am happy to hear of the exceptional service you received for your first visit with us! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Robert H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Excellent recall service
Everything was exceptional from the 1st letter received from Hyundai to the follow up that the part was in, to the scheduling of the appointment to do the work. Have always been pleased with the service of Oxmoor Hyundai since we purchased the Accent Hatchback in 2011. No on but your service department has ever touched her.

Hello Mr. Hastings,
   I am very happy to hear of the wonderful service you have received on your Hyundai Accent! Thank you for allowing us to assist you and we look forward to seeing you next time!

ZV
Zola V.
Taylorsville, KY
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Very professional and timely
Gabrielle R. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Hi Zola! I am very happy to hear of your great experience at your service appointment. Thank you for filling out this survey!