Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 2.5454518/5Overall Rating 2.5454518/5rating 2.5454518rating 2.5454518rating 2.5454518
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

Charles C.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Seamless
Seamless Service and they handed me my keys before they handed me the bill!
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Jamie H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Costlier and longer wait than anticipated
I spent $126 on an oil change and replacement of two air filters. I also had to wait more than an hour as the first appointment. I believe the work was done well and the staff were friendly but these other factors would discourage me from returning if I did not have to due to the warranty.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Tiarra B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service, tech guys
Service manager kept me updated on the status of my vehicle. All but 1 of the promises made upon purchase of my while were fulfilled successfully.

AG
Antwone G.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as well as staff!
Excellent service as well as staff!

KP
Kenneth P.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service and major issue, ACC
Always quality. But this time the cruise control, ACC, was malfunctioning. Huge price to fix. I feel, after reviewing and reading numerous customer contacts online, that this is clearly a warranty item. I will now have to pursue options.

Other than this I gave always been satisfied.

Daniel G.
na
na

05/20/2018 Category: Service
Michelle
Every time I go in for service on my car, they are professional and always get the work done timely, and the shuttle service is the best use it every time I have to bring my car in.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Julius W.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent services
Great services and nice people.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Roger C.
Customer
Service was excellent & completed in excellent time

PA
Phillip A.
Attentive
Very well but forgot to provide the car wash.

Georgetown, IN
Service Dept
This was my first service visit for my Santa Fe, and everything went smoothly. They were professional and serviced my vehicle in a very timely manner. Highly satisfied.

LP
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Ronald G.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Good service in the service dept
Service advisor James Upton (name on my receipt) was very friendly, good personality. He explained in detail what was needed and why, even showed me pictures. Gave recommendations on other services that would need to be done soon. Better do what you got to do to keep him. I will definitely go back now that he's there. I had stopped using Oxmoor service dept. because the lady that worked it before hated her job and you could tell. Give him a raise!
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Oil changed.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

2014 Hyundai Accent
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Reliable
Service is reliable and efficient.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

2007 Hyundai Entourage
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service!
I had another great experience! Staff are always helpful and courteous and I never feel pressured to have unnecessary maintenance.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

GH
Gary H.
Goshen, KY
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Servicee
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We appreciate your business and feedback very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.Thanks,Jeremy Moody