Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Very pleased with work.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We appreciate your business and feedback very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

La Grange, KY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
recall work
This last visit for recall work was done well. Not happy in the past for service maintenance on my vehicle.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

WY
William Y.
Service trip
Friendly and knowledgeable people great service in and out on time
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Crystal M.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Good and friendly staff, they had me in and out!

TP
Tonya P.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and quick. Great service
I will return for service

PG
Peter G.
2014 Hyundai Azera
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Experience
I Always get the Best service from Oxmoor Hyundai. Jim and Steve are two of the best service writers in Louisville. They give good honest advise you can always trust.

MK
Mark K.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
My service visit was fantastic. Very friendly, informative and quick service.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

SJ
Stephan J.
La Grange, KY
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Another Great Experience
Issues with one of our Elantra's starting with ~120k miles on it and this vehicle has been driven pretty hard.

My son used the Hyundai Care program (this might not be the right name) - it comes with your vehicle for 5 years, I believe. They sent someone out to try to jump my son's Elantra. The person said the battery was dead (wrong, but no cost to my son/us). He then called his service manager contact (Jim) at Oxmoor and he recommended bringing it in. Again - through Hyundai Care, we were able to get a tow to the dealership (no cost).

Service worked on diagnosing it, and we believe we have it narrowed down.

Great service and advice, thanks to Jim and team. Also grateful to Hyundai for the 5 years of Hyundai Care support on the vehicle.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/12/2019 Category: Service
The service department is great
I purchased my first 2013 Genesis and 2014 Hyundai SUV from this dealer.
Was not happy with the sales team so I purchased my 2015 Genesis from another dealer.
I still get my car serviced here.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Thomas S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and work completed when promised
Kelsey was great to work with and noticed, in addition to the oil change that I was requesting that my car had a newly issued recall. All of the work was completed in the time frame she gave me
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

ST
Susan T.
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/10/2019 Category: Service
I absolutely love the service staff. From check in to check put. Always friendly and prompt!
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Catherine H.
Thanks
I love my car.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Service/professionalism

Jessica L.
Fast service
They quoted a little two hours to replace warrantied parts and it took maybe an hour. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
...

Thomas B.
Shelbyville, KY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S

ET
Edward T.
7500 service
Made appt using My Hyundai on cell phone while in Atlanta. Confirmation from Oxmoor Hyundai within minutes on a Saturday. My Service Advisor Steve was there to greet me. 30 mins later I was on my way home.

work done on time
good job

Ashley B.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service!!! Drive past another Hyundai dealership closer to home to come to Oxmoor Hyundai!