Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Prafula S.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
All staff are friendly & knowledgeable - excellent customer service
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We appreciate your business and feedback very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

Roy G.
Watson, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
A wonderful dealer ship
Service was excellent and staff was courtesy

Outstanding Service
Steve is excellent! He is very professional and friendly. Service on my Sonata was throughly and promptly completed.

Efficient service
Called about my car quickly. Explained the problems patiently. Repairs done in a reasonable time span

Smithfield, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
First time Hyundai owner
Great service with courteous and friendly folks.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Frankfort, KY
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
They worked to get Hyundai to cover a repair that would have been$1,500.

Tunesia B.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai always does it great child servicing my car. Every one was very kind and polite in extremely helpful. Especially Kelsey she was an extreme help and I appreciate everything that she did.

TC

Richard J.
Elizabethtown, KY
2014 Hyundai Equus
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Rep Steve goes above and beyond to ensure that you understand everything w/ clarity!!!
I really appreciate good service Steve and the service dept provides just that, excellent service!!!
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Connie C.
Oil Change
In and Out!!
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Jeremy D.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly and thourough
I had been having serious problem with my car for a few years and had tried a different Hyundai service center 3 times previous to my initial trip to Oxmoor Hyundai. The other Hyundai center denied ever noticing a problem and kept updating the software, claiming it would fix the problem. It did not so I finally went out of my way to try Oxmoor. The first time they admitted there was a problem and tried a different solution. Although it did not work at first, they at least made a good faith effort. After bringing it in a second time they also admitted the first try did not work and dug deeper to find the cause. They then provided a loaner vehicle for a few days while they ordered parts and fixed the problem. My car seems to be back to normal. Thank you Oxmoor Hyundai for being honest and working hard to fix my car.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Sheila C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Competent friendly staff
I took my Santa Fe in for recalls. The staff was great, including my technician and the gentleman who gave me a courtesy ride.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

BP
Brennan P.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, fast and thorough.
Questions answered honestly, service fast, waiting area nice and equipped with things to keep you comfortable. Great job and staff.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

SG
Susan G.
Handled recall efficiently
I needed a couple of repairs related to recalls. They scheduled me right away and the service was efficient and professional.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

2018 Hyundai Kona
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Happiness
Very happy with my 2018 Kona. Great value for the money. The service department is very professional and provided routine service quickly and efficiently.

James P.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Kelsey was great
People are good but my car is still having issues and it was purchased brand new. That doesn’t make me happy

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and quick service
My rep was very courteous and she was detailed with what I needed done.

GF
Geraldine F.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Who could ask for more?
I've had my Tucson for 6 years. It has not given me any major problems and only one few minor problem which was remedied today during my visit for an oil change. I buy my cars new and keep them until they have over 100,000 miles—and only then not until I start having an urge to trade. I always used to buy Toyota (last one got 254,000+ miles before I graded)—and still like the brand. But I have to admit, I bought this car because of the warranty and like it every bit as much as a Toyota. Service at this dealership is a pleasure. The venue is clean and comfortable. The people are pleasant and attentive.

Who could ask for more? It would be nicer if it were all free . . . and I’ll let the world know if I ever find that deal.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019