RT
Roxanne T.
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Roxanne said they accommodated her needs, besides doing her oil change, he did it quickly, they were friendly, they were right there, and they checked all of the boxes.

PS
Paige S.
Honda Element
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Paige said they have had a great history with her, they saved her 1000s of dollars on her last vehicle, and it's been nothing but great experiences.

Janet S.
10/14/2020
Polite, helpful, honest - that's been my experience.
Needed an oil change; they did it promptly.

10/09/2020
On time as promised + attention to detail
Needed early AM appointment so I could wait for work and drive directly to my next appointment on time. Steve and Chris made it happen, just as I expected.

AL
Angela L.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Angela said the business has always had really good mechanics to go to.

Jason K.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Jason said the business was professional and fast.

Lummi Island, WA
10/07/2020
Best mechanics in Whatcom county
Professional and polite, great people work here!

GS
Greg S.
Nissan Xterra
10/06/2020
Business as usual
This time I had Steve make some major repairs to my daughter's car. It feels good knowing that the job was done right.

Ferndale, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/05/2020
Honest car repair
I've been a client for over 10 years and everytime I go with a problem, they are always honest with what needs to be done, especially compared to other car dealers. Always fair prices and timely service. I couldn't recommend them more!

catherine s.
10/03/2020
The best!
Steve and his wonderful crew at Panacea are the only folks I will trust to work on my car! Great people and great customer service! Thanks for all that you do! You are the best!

JY
Joel Y.
Honda Accord Wgn
10/01/2020
They did it again,..
I Always know I can count on the experts at Panacea to know what my car needs,
At a fair price.
After servicing my sons Honda,
and I’m at ease that it will be safe and sound for his road trip to college next week.
Thanks again Steve,
( and your highly professional, experienced crew).

AH
Alyssa H.
Nissan Sentra
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Alyssa they're good, honest mechanics, and she's been going here for years.

John S.
09/24/2020
Stick to the quotes and are usually lower $ than quoted
Always quick and well priced. Very knowledgeable and can handle anything

TW
Tami W.
09/22/2020
Panacea Auto Repair
Panacea Auto Repair has always treated us with respect and offers service that is reliable and priced fairly. I can even recall two instances where the price for work was less than the quoted price. Work is accomplished quickly.

Deming, WA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/19/2020
Concerns about Leaving Vehicle Overnight
We have brought our van in 3 times now for an oil change, leaving it in the lot outside the night before. The first time I picked up afterward, it seemed like my gas tank had less gas in it than when I dropped it off, but I wasn't sure, it was just a hunch. The second time we dropped it off and picked up, I noticed the same and told my husband I thought someone was syphoning gas from the tank. The third time, I actually made a mark on the gage so see if it happened again, and it did...someone syphoned about 5 gallons. We understand you have a sign saying that you're not responsible for theft in the lot, but it seems that you do indeed have a theft problem and should put up cameras and signs telling thieves that they are on video to discourage this activity. We may be able to drop off and pick up our van in the same day from now on and not leave it in the lot...but if not, we'll have to take our van somewhere else for service where we're not worried about this. Thought you should know as this could damage your business in the long run...I'm sure we're not the only ones to have had this happen.