ND
Norm D.
Honda Accord Crosstour
06/14/2021
Maintenance
We had our car serviced today. Steve was able to squeeze us in on short notice. He changed the oil, a couple of filters and a burned out brake light. He checked the brakes and called to see if we wanted to fix a couple of things that he found prior to doing the work. I thought the bill was reasonable. He is honest and conscientious.

Matt W.
06/13/2021
Great job every time.
I took my truck to the team at Panacea and they were able to diagnose the problem and have it fixed the same day. They even took the time to show me the defective part and why it caused the issue in the first place. They are fast, professional, and always do great work. I highly recommend them!

ZS
Zach S.
Lynden, WA
06/11/2021
Amazing as always!
Moved out of the area but I still
being my truck into Steve and his crew. My truck has 120,000 but got it back feeling like a new truck. Years back he didn't charge me a fee for diagnosing an issue the dealer refused to acknowledge. Several of
my friends drive nearly an hour for their vehicles to get worked on by Steve. Honest and amazing at his craft.

SR
Steve R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2021
Trustworthy service at a reasonable price
Steve has helped diagnose and solve some pesky problems, including a transmission issue that the manufacturer said could only be fixed by replacing the transmission. Steve found a different path that saved thousands and has completely eliminated the issue.

Alan B.
06/05/2021
Clean, organized, friendly, thorough
First impressions were that both the exterior and interior were clean and organized. The owner was friendly and making the appointment was a quick process. When I dropped my truck off a few days later, I was a bit early. Instead of waiting to clarify my maintenance needs, the envelopes for key drop off allowed for detailed contact info and a written description of all work requested. When I picked up my truck later that day, Steve went over each item on the inspection as if I was the only customer he had that day. The bill was very fair for the work that was done. I was very impressed and will continue to use this shop for all our automotive needs.

06/03/2021
Courteous and efficient.
I was impressed that i was served right away and not left sitting. I thought the office ran efficiently. I was asked pertinent questions and then I was on my way. I was called way sooner than expected and was told what they found and the cost of my service. I will definitely keep using Panacea Auto.

David B.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
06/02/2021
Two Annoying Noises Fixed
Panacea was able to fix two annoying noises on my 2014 Chevy Impala. The cause of one was fairly obvious, but the other was a frustrating mystery, Steve did some research, identified the problem, and fixed it. I never would have figured it out.
All this was done while I was out of town. Panacea then stored the car in a safe place until a neighbor could pick it up for me.
I always have a good experience with these guys.
I highly recommend them.

LH
Lisa H.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/29/2021
Trustworthy, Knowledgeable, Thorough, Honest, , Friendly, & Reliable
Steve was friendly & helpful, and made sure everything was checked out that needed to be. It was finished in less time than expected, & there was no high pressured sales, nor something to invest in that wasn't necessarily (as I've experienced at other places). I've finally found an honest place I can trust & know that my vehicle is thoroughly checked & safe.

Kay S.
05/28/2021
No Place Better For Your Car Care, Maintenance and Service
I've been taking my Honda here for over a decade. Steve and his crew have tremendous professional knowledge and integrity, a rare combination. There is nowhere else I would bring my car for service, diagnosis, advice and repairs. These guys know what they are doing!

VM
Vance M.
Ferndale, WA
05/21/2021
Excellent.
Always a pleasure to work with Steve. He is very honest and does the work that needs to be done on my truck to keep it on the road for me. Thanks Steve.

Jordan M.
Dodge Avenger
05/20/2021
The Best
I'd never take my car anywhere else. This team is so professional and effective. Steve is communicative and does excellent work. The prices are always fair and honest. Highly recommend.

GS
Glen S.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/18/2021
THE SERVICE
Very conscientious & knowledgeable staff that do great work for a good price!! I am always pleased with the work that they do!

Shannon C.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/17/2021
Fantastic
Couldn't recommend Panacea enough!

Andrew M.
Nissan Murano
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff is always professional, honest and gets the work done.

Joyce L.