RT
Roger T.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Roger said he likes the information this business gave him. He stated it was done fairly quickly, they seemed to get along well, and he seems to trust their analysis. He recommends them, all the time.

Amanda S.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said the staff was respectful, polite, and explained the details well. They stayed after hours and called when they said they would. They were professional and honest.

GJ
Grace J.
Nissan Rogue
03/08/2019
Friendly, fast, and honest!
I always know that the Panacea has my best interests in mind. They are reliable, honest, and work quickly!

03/01/2019
Do what they promise
Promised to undertake a diagnosis, make recommendation and then develop a schedule to accomplish what we could afford. Most professional service was provided.

LD
Linda D.
Lexus RX 400h
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the mechanic told her everything, they were straight forward about price and they were easy to talk with. She was referred to this business by her community Facebook page.

MY
Mike Y.
02/25/2019
General Maintenance
I really appreciate the personal touch Panacea provides. They did a great job laying out what needed to be done and what the cost would be and left the choice to me. They were also very timely with their service. Good job!

Dave W.
02/22/2019
As usual
Always appreciate Panacea, our local shop. Multiple vehicles over many years, all cared for with efficient expertise.

AR
Andrew R.
Washington
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the business was pretty quick with his check engine light. They are a good and he will recommend them.

Alex S.
Ferndale, WA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Alex said the staff does quality work. He also said that he knows the owner and he trusts him to do a good job.

PS
Phil S.
Nissan Armada
02/05/2019
Fast, affordable, quality
Always have received fast, affordable quality service here!!

BL
Bryonne L.
Subaru Loyale
02/02/2019
Quick and Kind
I have an older Subaru that I normally do the majority of repairs on myself or with my father's help, but we were stumped on where the power steering fluid kept vanishing off to since we couldn't find any leaks or puddles. I scheduled an appointment with Panacea to get diagnostics and figure out just what was up, and not only was everyone very kind and professional, they treated my aged but well loved car with respect and didn't pressure me into scheduling or agreeing to anything I wasn't ready for. It was even all within 3 hours of me dropping off my Subaru on a day they had mentioned was uncommonly busy, and they still managed to get everything checked out and back to me before I had to get to work. Now I can plan for future repairs and costs and don't have to panic when a weird noise catches me off guard again. 10/10, most certainly will come back to again.

Rebecca R.
Deming, WA
Ford Expedition
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca said that the place did what they could with that they were given.

HP
Heather P.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Heather said they did a good job.

BC
Bill C.
Buick Regal
01/10/2019
Bad Thoughts Confirmed
Came in to confirm preliminary diagnosis , Suspicions confirmed, Bad news but at least we know for sure. Thanks for a quick check. Better to know then not. Very reasonable cost!!

Catherine S.
Toyota Matrix
01/05/2019
As always, Panacea staff is the absolute best!! The staff is always considerate and explains what is needed and the cost clearly. I will go nowhere else to have my car serviced or repaired and I will always recommend Panacea!

David B.
Buick Enclave
01/03/2019
Fuse fixed in (almost) no time.
I had some tail lights that would not work. I knew a blown fuse was a possibility but did not know exactly where the fuse panel was, and time was short. I called Panacea to see if they could fit me in and they did. They found and fixed the problem right away for only a nominal charge. Well worth it.
I don't think Steve was even there a the time, so Kudos to his staff on this one!
Yes I would recommend this shop to others. The car repaired this time lives in Seattle (it's my son's) but frequently gets serviced at Panacea because of their excellent service.

Dan G.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the staff is honest.

IS
Iqbal S.
Chevrolet S-10
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Iqbal said the staff was nice and the service was great.

SK
Shawn K.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said they have good and quick service

PH
Patricia H.
Lummi Island, WA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said that the business gently pointed out to her things that she has not been paying attention to and fixed them. She said she is very satisfied with her vehicle now.