Overall Rating 4.1304335/5Overall Rating 4.1304335/5Overall Rating 4.1304335/5Overall Rating 4.1304335/5rating 4.1304335
Overall Rating 2.08696/5Overall Rating 2.08696/5rating 2.08696rating 2.08696rating 2.08696

Jon P.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Good service!
I like free hot coffee while I wait and also there’s a tv to relieve the boredom of waiting—usually not very long.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/05/2018

Jon,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with ua at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Terry with any question or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Crossville, TN
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Concerned about their costumers
They go above and beyond with care and concern for their costumers. From the friendly service department to the care and concern of the service manager they actually care about you and the job they do for you

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Waiting longer and longer
Told me one hour for oil change 40 minutes later another man said I don't know why they told you that it will be another hour on top of the 40 minutes you already waited before they could start on it . So I had to leave and come back the next day and it still took over an hour to get my oil change. And I live 58 miles round-trip from my house and had to make 2 trips.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/04/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would also like to appologize for the way you where treated and for how many times you had to drive back. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me so we can do better in the future with out your feedback we can not make things better. Look forward to meeting with you and have a Happy Holiday.

Lincolnton, NC
11/28/2018 Category: Service
VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING
GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/28/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us. If you need anything in the future please reach out to me or JC and we will help in anyway possible. thank you again.

Jeremy M.
Connelly Springs, NC
Friendly and efficient.
The service department was very friendly and took care of my service needs in a quick and efficient manner.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/27/2018

Jeremy,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact JC or myself if there are any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Stony Point, NC
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Not satisfied with the service
Mechanic needs to fix the issues
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/29/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
          I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us. I am very sorry that you are still having the light flash on the dash. I have left a message on your phone so we can make time to look at your vehicle again. Please contact me and we can make an appointment and make sure we have a loaner for you to drive. Thank you again.

James C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Done good
Done great putting my new motor with good patience
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/27/2018

James,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle repaired with us at Hyundai. If you have any question's or concerns with your vehicle after we replaced your engine please contact my self or Terry so we may assist you in the future. Thank you again.

Jr H.
Taylorsville, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Very nice people
Extremely five service covers everything you asked let you know about your vehicle if it needs something done to it very courteous people
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/24/2018

Jr.
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Joshua P.
Lincolnton, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Always a Great Experience
Great Quality Service
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/24/2018

Joshua,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to myself or Terry for any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Dealership was late opening
Dealership opened at 9am
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/26/2018

Dear Valued Customer.
      I would like to appologize for the inconvenience that you had to experience when you arrived for your last visit. Please contact me so I may speak with you on this concern. Thank you and I hope to speak with you soon.

TA
Timothy A.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Good service at a fair price
Paramount is a dealership that treats you fairly
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/23/2018

Timothy,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please  contact myself or Andy for any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Granite Falls, NC
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Nice people good service and coffee
It was good experience had 2 recalls and couldn't even tell they worked on the car
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/20/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Andy for any service or question,s you may have and thank you again.

John B.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/19/2018 Category: Service
John Beucler Sonata
Skilled mechanics, fast service, courteous staff.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/19/2018

John,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with the Paramount family. Please contact JC or myself with any question or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Hickory, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Help when I needed it.
I had a flat tire and needed new tires. Terry at Paramount of Valdese was very helpful to me.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/19/2018

Dear valued customer,

I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact Terry or myself for any questions or service needs you mayand thank you again.

EC
Elizabeth C.
Drexel, NC
2017 Santa Fe Hyundai
Great
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/16/2018

Elizabeth,
    I would like to thank you for coming in to have you vehicle repaired with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or JC if you have any questions or service needs and thank you again.

EA
Elizabeth A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Got me in and out and kept me informed.
Got me in and out quickly and kept me informed.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/16/2018

Elizabeth,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact Andy or myself if you have any questions or service needs in the future and thank you again.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundia
The service department
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/15/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, please contact us for any future service needs or questions you may have. Thank you again.

Danny H.
Granite Falls, NC
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great job!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/15/2018

Danny,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata serviced with us a Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Terry for any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Shawn H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Professional and fast as always.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/14/2018

Shawn,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with ua at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or JC for any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

James C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great
Friendly ,helpful ,upstanding, works hard on my car problems to get it back to me,

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Better off fixing it yourself
Shitty service and messed my motor up
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/12/2018

James,
     I am reaching out to you today to appologize for your recent service visit. If there is anything we can do in the future while we are waiting on your new engine to arrive please reach out to myself or Terry so that we can handle it in a short and professional manner.

TA
Timothy A.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good experience in an appropriate amount of time
The price was fair, the amount of time was reasonable and staff were very helpful and respectful
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/12/2018

Timothy,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, If there is anything we can do in the future please contact myself or Andy and we will help anyway possible aand thank you again.