Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

GR
Gregory R.
Green Mountain, NC
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Convenient service
Made appointment on line that day. They had my vehicle in their system. Provided me with a list of services to choose from. Very convenient process
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/01/2020

Gregory,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Cynthia or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again

Bryan B.
Lowell, NC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Just a great experience!!!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/21/2020

Bryan,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Cynthia or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

PA
Patricia A.
Marion, NC
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Service was great!!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/21/2020

Patricia,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach to Cynthia or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Brenda H.
Hickory, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Great Help
This Dealership has excellent staff to take care of all your vehicle needs. Service, advice, and knowledgeable staff.

Brenda,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount HYundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again

WB
Walter B.
Drexel, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2020 Category: Service
i have had my Elantra for 5 years and always had it serviced at
paramount.
No matter when i show up they are ready to get busy.do good work, and very friendly.

Walter,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

BG
Barbara G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Paramount Hyundai
Please take staff. Efficient service.

Barbara,
Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GC
Gregory C.
Nebo, NC
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Another great service experience
Brought my Kona in for oil change, tire rotation, and state inspection tags. In and out in just over an hour. Pricing that is competitive with any quick service oil place, and the comfort of knowing that they know my vehicle. Friendly, quick, cost effective, and convient. I love Paramount Hyundai, and my Ironman car!
Greg C
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/09/2020

Gregory,

Johnny F.
Valdese, NC
03/06/2020 Category: Service
had the car inspected to get license plates renewed, took longer than I thought it should. I have always had good service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/09/2020

Johnny,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

03/05/2020 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/06/2020

Dear Valued Customer,
          I would like thank you for coming in and having your veicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

DF
Daniel F.
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Excellent servive personell!
Andy, my service manager, is great! He keeps me up to date on all that I need and makes sure I get credit for all the discounts. The service is good and the prices fair.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/25/2020

Daniel,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again

NW
Nita W.
Casar, NC
02/21/2020
Very friendly and knowledgeable
I am so pleased with my decision to buy my Hyundai from the Valdese dealership. Great service and no haggling. I told my salesman what I wanted and he made it happen. Highly recommend Paramount Hyundai of Valdese.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/25/2020

Nita,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Hickory, NC
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Courteous Staff, Just Needs to be Faster
Services were performed as needed. Would like to experience a faster appointment next time and less paperwork.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/11/2020

Dear Valued Customer,
            I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you for the feedback on how long your visit had taken and I will also send your comments up the line to hire management about having a paperless system for customer who have contracts.

Lenoir, NC
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Personal attention
Frequent queries from representative about my comfort about service
Scheduling was simple, personal
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/10/2020

Dear Valued Customer,
           I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

SJ
Very friendly
Very friendly ,not pushy
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/06/2020

Sherry,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

RD
Rickey D.
Granite Falls, NC
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great people along with Great Service makes this dealership Number 1 in every way. They get the job done right the first time paying close attention to every detail & that keeps me coming back. Absolutely really pleased with all they do & that’s why I recently purchased another new 2020 vehicle from them.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/06/2020