Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

Lenoir, NC
2016 Hyundai Azera
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Dependable, professional, courteous
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/12/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

EH
Elizabeth H.
Valdese, NC
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Listen to your customers
A true customer service driven business is hard to find. Next time you ask for something, get it in writing before you leave! Take a few extra minutes to go over your vehicle before leaving the parking lot. You’ll regret it later.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/11/2019

Elizabeth,
   I would like to thank you for taking the time to speak with me today so we could go over what is going on with your Sonata. I have made arrangements with the bodyshop to make the repairs on the roof of your vehicle and will have a loaner vehicle available when you arrive. If there is anything else you may need or changes need to be made please reach out to me and will do whatever needs to be done. Thank you.

CR
Charlotte R.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Polite
JC was very polite and explained what needed to be done to my car without any pressure. I will start coming here for all my future service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/03/2019

Charlotte,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

DF
Daniel F.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
My service manager, Andy, was excellent. He took his time to explain all the details for both my necessary service and its cost and the recall data. A fine gentleman!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/01/2019

Daniel,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

WH
Walter H.
Newton, NC
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Service was performed in a very timely manner. They performed an oil change and some recall work in about an hour. Very satisfied.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/25/2019

Walter,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having you Veloster serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questios's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GS
Gary S.
Granite Falls, NC
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Good, low key service
Nothing fancy but provides good service at a good price. Easy to deal with and easy to schedule appointments. No issues
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/21/2019

Gary,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with the Paramount family. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

DT
David T.
Hudson, NC
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great !!! Service !!! Great people !!!
I always get great service !!! at Paramount Hyundai of Valdese !!!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/21/2019

David,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Karen M.

06/08/2019 Category: Service
Efficient friendly service
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/10/2019

Charles,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Tucson serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Hickory, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2019 Category: Service
I had great service as always.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/07/2019

Connelly Springs, NC
06/06/2019 Category: Service
I was not explained charges thoroughly.
They added on extra charges that were never explained and/or offered as if they were complimentary. It’s unfortunate because once you lose my trust, it’s hard to get it back. I expect my dealership to be honest and upfront.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/07/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding that accured while you where here. If you would please contact me at your convenience I would like to speak with you and see what we can do to make your next visit better and thank you again for coming in.

Brenda H.
Hickory, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Gwh
ALways a nice dealership to visit for service. Occasionally service writers are limited due to days off and lunch hours from 12 to 2 which causes additional wait time.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/06/2019

Brenda,

AG
Angie G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Andy's Customer Service
An oil change turned into a brake job and tires. Andy C. assisted me with stellar customer service. He was empathetic, kind, patient and understanding. His professional demeanor and positive attitude made my visit memorable and reminds me why I drive Hyundais from Paramount. Andy and the others make your business a great place.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/30/2019

Angie,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with Andy and the Paramount family, Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Granite Falls, NC
05/28/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very professional and helpful. They answer any questions I have about the car.
Thank you for being so easy to work with and for taking time to listen.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/28/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata serviced with us at Paramount Hyjndai. Please reach out to andy or Myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Deborah H.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, accommodating, helpful, knowledgeable staff.
Staff are helpful, accommodating, and knowledgeable.

Deborah,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with ant question's or service needs you may ahve and thank you again.

Maureen M.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Can't say enough about my service advisor J.C. And the excellent mechanic that always works on my car. I leave feeling confident in the the service level I have received.

Maureen,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyunadi. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

05/17/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy of service personnel. Knowledge of service personnel.

Dear Valued Customer,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself wih any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Jerry S.
Drexel, NC
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019 Category: Service
great service
welcomed with a nice greeting and the service has always been good. If something about my car needs attention I am always informed before work is done.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/16/2019

Jerry,

Connelly Springs, NC
2008 Hyundai Sonata
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always with little wait time.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/16/2019