Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

GS
Gary S.
Granite Falls, NC
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Good, low key service
Nothing fancy but provides good service at a good price. Easy to deal with and easy to schedule appointments. No issues
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/21/2019

Gary,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with the Paramount family. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

DT
David T.
Hudson, NC
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great !!! Service !!! Great people !!!
I always get great service !!! at Paramount Hyundai of Valdese !!!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/21/2019

David,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Karen M.
Trade, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Very good service
Great job as usual. Thanks
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/17/2019

Karen,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GL

06/08/2019 Category: Service
Efficient friendly service
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/10/2019

Charles,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Tucson serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2019 Category: Service
I had great service as always.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/07/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Connelly Springs, NC
06/06/2019 Category: Service
I was not explained charges thoroughly.
They added on extra charges that were never explained and/or offered as if they were complimentary. It’s unfortunate because once you lose my trust, it’s hard to get it back. I expect my dealership to be honest and upfront.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/07/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding that accured while you where here. If you would please contact me at your convenience I would like to speak with you and see what we can do to make your next visit better and thank you again for coming in.

Brenda H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Gwh
ALways a nice dealership to visit for service. Occasionally service writers are limited due to days off and lunch hours from 12 to 2 which causes additional wait time.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/06/2019

Brenda,

AG
Angie G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Andy's Customer Service
An oil change turned into a brake job and tires. Andy C. assisted me with stellar customer service. He was empathetic, kind, patient and understanding. His professional demeanor and positive attitude made my visit memorable and reminds me why I drive Hyundais from Paramount. Andy and the others make your business a great place.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/30/2019

Angie,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with Andy and the Paramount family, Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Granite Falls, NC
05/28/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very professional and helpful. They answer any questions I have about the car.
Thank you for being so easy to work with and for taking time to listen.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/28/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata serviced with us at Paramount Hyjndai. Please reach out to andy or Myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Deborah H.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, accommodating, helpful, knowledgeable staff.
Staff are helpful, accommodating, and knowledgeable.

Deborah,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with ant question's or service needs you may ahve and thank you again.

Maureen M.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Can't say enough about my service advisor J.C. And the excellent mechanic that always works on my car. I leave feeling confident in the the service level I have received.

Maureen,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyunadi. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

05/17/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy of service personnel. Knowledge of service personnel.

Dear Valued Customer,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself wih any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Jerry S.
Drexel, NC
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019 Category: Service
great service
welcomed with a nice greeting and the service has always been good. If something about my car needs attention I am always informed before work is done.

Jerry,

Connelly Springs, NC
2008 Hyundai Sonata
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always with little wait time.

Jerry L.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
recall on air bag
recall work was fast

Jerry,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your recall work performed at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Margaret C.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Wouldn't take my Sonata anywhere else for service!!!!!
The service department is wonderful!!! And they get you in and out quickly!!!

Margaret,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GP
George P.
Vale, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work.
Good job fixing the problem.

George,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Brenda H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Very competent advisors and knowledgeable associates.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/10/2019

Brenda,

Crossville, TN
05/08/2019 Category: Service
It's not whether you have a problem, it's how you handle it
They did a computer update on my 2017 sonata and the next day the check engine light came on and started messing up . I took it back and the codes diagnosed the problem . It was gonna take a while to get parts so they had me a rental waiting before I even heard diagnosis. It took way longer than expected to get parts however they furnished me with a good vehicle and there were no hassles. The problem was dealt with to the best of their ability and above my expectations. Hyundai and the dealership stood by warranty with absolutely no problem and problem so far seems to be fixed. There was a slight damage to vehicle when I received it back and they were eager to do whatever it takes to make sure they left their costumer more than satisfied. There will always be some problems and accidents in any place of business or any mechanical thing but it's all in how they are handled that makes the difference and I couldn't see how they could have done any better. Waiting on the call to get the damage issue fixed but I'm not worried they have always kept their word with me.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/08/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question,s or service needs you may have and thank you again.