Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

Lincolnton, NC
05/07/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer service
PERSONAL & COURTEOUS SERVICE
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/08/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GD
Glen D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Close an has done a great job the ladt10 years
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/08/2019

Glen,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you mya have and thank you again.

Dee M.
Marion, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Breaks
Great service. Andy did a good job of fitting me in to schedule.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/06/2019

Dee,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GP
George P.
Vale, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Warranty service.
Service is great and service department is the best.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/06/2019

George,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having you vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Deborah S.
Hudson, NC
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/03/2019 Category: Service
DMS
Everyone is nice and they asked me if they could do anything while I waited to have my car to be inspected.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/04/2019

Deborah,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

James W.
Lenoir, NC
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Just the facts
Staff was courteous. Work was done on time and in the time allotted. Suggestions were made, but staff was not pushy. Overall, a very pleasant experience.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/30/2019

James,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

TF
Troy F.
Hickory, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/29/2019 Category: Service
service on suv
got me in and out as agreded.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/30/2019

Troy,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Colleen B.
Marion, NC
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2019 Category: Service
The part was ordered with very fast delivery and they gave me no problems with the recall repairs
I bought my 2011 Elantra in 2012 and it’s had 5 recalls and there’s been a class action lawsuit filed against Hyundai and I’m having the exact engine problem a lot of Elantra owners are having with the bad pistons that’s what the lawsuit is over. It’s gonna cost $1,500 to fix a bad design of the engine and Hyundai should fix their mistakes not me. After paying cash for a car and spending over $15,000 on a vehicle you expect the engine to last more than 6 years I probably would never purchase another Hyundai and I’m looking for a new vehicle now.

Colleen,

GH
Gary H.
Hickory, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and knowledgeable service writers and tech
Great Job

Gary,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Leonard B.
Drexel, NC
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Called late in the afternoon for an oil change, and they were quick to get me in. Thanks.

Leonard,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Johnny F.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
oil change
completed in a timely manner
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/15/2019

Johnny,

TA
Timothy A.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Good service in appropriate time
They did a good job at a fair price in a timely manner
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/12/2019

Timothy,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Tucson serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Lenoir, NC
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased
The Hyundai service department in Valdese was very knowledgeable and fast. I will be back.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/10/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
      I would like to thank you for having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to myself or JC with any question's or concerns you may have and thank you again.

BD
Barbara D.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/09/2019 Category: Service
The people that took care of my car and did not try to sell me another one. I love my car.
It is a great place to buy a car.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/10/2019

Barbara,

Darrel B.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Best place to buy a car,,,service center is second to none
I've always enjoyed my buying experiences and the service center is great,,I have purchased 3 automobiles from them and will do so in the future,,,these guys (sales and service are the best)

Darrel,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I am glad to see that Andy and my staff were able to help you with your fuel concern, please reach out to Andy or myself with any further question's or service needs you may and thank you again.

Jennifer P.
Granite Falls, NC
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service and experienced employees
Great service department.

Jennifer,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Kim B.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Service Center
The Service Center is efficient and speedy. Solved all my issues with my car.

Kim,
   I would like to thank for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank again.

WA
William A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2019 Category: Service
The place to go for service and sales.
Friendly staff and efficient service. Comfortable waiting area a plus also.

William,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having you Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Claude W.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
EVERY ONE IS SO FRIENDLY
everyone is so friendly and helpful
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/03/2019

Wait time is not excessive
Wait time is not excessive
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/02/2019

Aluvita,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us a Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.