Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

Kim B.
Valdese, NC
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Service Center
The Service Center is efficient and speedy. Solved all my issues with my car.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/08/2019

Kim,
   I would like to thank for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank again.

WA
William A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2019 Category: Service
The place to go for service and sales.
Friendly staff and efficient service. Comfortable waiting area a plus also.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/08/2019

William,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having you Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Claude W.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
EVERY ONE IS SO FRIENDLY
everyone is so friendly and helpful
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/03/2019

Claude,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

AH
Aluvita H.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Wait time is not excessive
Wait time is not excessive
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/02/2019

Aluvita,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us a Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/29/2019 Category: Service
The dealership personnel were friendly and explained what they did to fix the issue I had with my vehicle.
Overall, I had a good experience with no complaints.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/29/2019

Dear valued customer,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GH
Gary H.
Hickory, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Service report
Great and friendly associates.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/29/2019

Gary,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or conerns you may have and thank you again.

HP
Harry P.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2019 Category: Service
always very kind and helpful every time I go
a very good place to go
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/27/2019

Harry,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or Myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again

Julie H.
Rutherfordton, NC
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Went in for routine check up and was in and out in a timely fashion. Everyone always friendly.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/22/2019

Julie,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Matilda P.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2019 Category: Service
I took my Hyundai in with a pretty vague problem that was bothering me. The mechanic was able to determine the problem, recommend a fix, repair the problem.... and I’m a happy driver

Matilda,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please feel free to reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

RT
Robert T.
Minneapolis, NC
Bob
Very friendly, Quick in quick out. Great people.

Robert,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Bill M.
Nebo, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Unfriendly and unwelcome
No proper sign for Hyundai service. No greeted when drove up. Waited and finally had to approach somebody myself. No discussion on what the recall would do to improve performance of vehicle. Overall poor communication and unfriendly service.

Bill,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, I would also like to appologize for the bad experience that you had while you visited our dealership. I have spoke with management about the concern's you have about how to locate the service department for the Hyundai brand and also about the wait time in the drive.
We will be working on was to correct what you have brought to our attention and thank you again.

PS
Patricia S.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
There was very little wait. Our service was completed in s short period of time. The service manager was very friendly and organized.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/18/2019

Patricia,
   I would like thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer Courtesy
Great service team just dont schedule anything around there lunch periods.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/18/2019

Dear valued customer,
  I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Rene C.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
easy to get to friendly
this is not our vehicle we have bought from this dealership we have sent other people there and they bought cars there
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/15/2019

Rene,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question or service needs you may have and thank you again.

CD
Clifford D.
Hickory, NC
03/14/2019 Category: Service
again the staff out did themselves with friendly; courteous service. Everyone was professional
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/15/2019

Clifford,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may and thank you again.

LG
Larquisha G.
Marion, NC
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great customer service. Very polite. Definitely will return
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/11/2019

Larquisha,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

SJ
Sherry J.
Connelly Springs, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and fast service
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/06/2019

Sherry,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again

Curtis C.
Valdese, NC
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
They did a great job of communication and service. I also want to give Hyundai a GREAT Kudos for standing behind their cars. I will be buying another Hyundai. THANK YOU!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/06/2019

Curtis,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle servied with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to myself or Terry with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

TH
Teresa H.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
No commet
No commet
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/05/2019

Teresa,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

James L.
Banner Elk, NC
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast professional service
Made appointment online, fast professional service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/04/2019

James,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or concern's you may have and thank you again