Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5rating 4.1923046
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

PA
Patricia A.
Marion, NC
09/10/2016 Category: Service
Service was easy to schedule and the price was right!
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/12/2016

Patricia,

Thank you for the kind words. We really apprecaite it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you for your time and business.

BT
Blanche T.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Car Care
I've never had anyone else to service my car except this dealership and when service wasn't at it's best they made it right
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/12/2016

Blanche,

Thank you for the kind words. Glad we made it right but sorry if there was any inconvience.  If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you for your business.

KW
Kathleen W.
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Timely service and no monetary surprises
I had turbo waist gate repaired and a couple recalls taken care of in one day. The repair was done for the quoted price. The only thing that would have been better is they did not have a loaner car available, which I really feel a dealership should provide. It was never an issue with my previous Hyundai dealership where I lived previously.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/26/2016

Kathleen,

Thank you for your kind words. I am sorry we did not a loaner car available at that time.  If you have any questions or need anything please let us know. Thank you for your time and business.

GA
GAY A.
Claremont, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/20/2016 Category: Service
repair don't take long they tell u about how long it going to be first so if u wanted leave your car and go do other thing u can, all the people was nice
yes I would,
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/22/2016

Gay,

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you so much for your time and business.

Andrew S.
08/10/2016 Category: Service
Oil change and recall work
The oil change and recall work went well. I would have liked some better communication on the length of time it would take. I thought 30 minutes, but it ended up being almost 2 hours. I was quite frustrated with that. A little more effort to communicate what was going on and I would have been fine.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/10/2016

Andrew,

Sorry for the lack of communication. I agree totally. Getting thre recall done is important however we need to let you know a time frame. I have address the situation with my employees. I really appreciate this feedback.  If you ever need anything please let me know.  Again thank you for your time and business.

AR
Allison R.
Lenoir, NC
2007 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2016 Category: Service
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/06/2016

Allison,

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you for your time and business.

GP
service dept.
good work
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/03/2016

George,

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know anytime.  Again thank you so much for your time and business.

Randal R.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
07/25/2016 Category: Service
Good people
Great group of professional people
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/31/2016

Randal,

Thank you for your feedback. We really apprecaite it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you so much for your time and business.

Sharon H.
Granite Falls, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2016 Category: Service
Friendly people
The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars was thy was oil on top of motor I had to wipe off it wasn't much though
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/20/2016

Sharon,

Thank you for the feedback. Sorry about the issue you had. I have  address it with my staff. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you so much for your time and business.

Connelly Springs, NC
07/06/2016 Category: Service
Could be lots better if staffed appropriately
Solid bit could be lots better if staffed appropriately. Communication should be iniated from them not the customer.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/11/2016

Thank you for your feedback. I 100% agree communication is so key. I will address with them how important it is to keep you in the loop and call when promise. Again thank you so much for your feedback.

James W.
Taylorsville, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2016 Category: Service
the people
the attitude of the people you come in contact with.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/30/2016

James,

Thank you for the feedback we really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you so much for your time and business.

GK
Gal K.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2016 Category: Service
Very profesional
Very profesional car care.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/29/2016

Gal,

RN
Roy N.
06/28/2016 Category: Service
New service team
Whole new service team. Really liked the old team. Not sure how I feel about this new group yet.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/28/2016

Roy,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Don't worry we will still provide the service you derserve. If you have any questions please contact me directly at any time.

Chad B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/27/2016 Category: Service
Service was great.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/27/2016

Chad,

Thank you for the kind words. We really apprecaite it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you so much for your time and business.

Conover, NC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2016 Category: Service
Honest, friendly service
Basic oil and filter change, took longer than necessary, maybe over booked appointments on that day. No real complaints as long as it is done right the first time
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/24/2016

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Thank you for your time and business.

Nebo, NC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2016 Category: Service
A more communication of the recall problem
He had a good review
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/16/2016

Thank you for the feedback we really appreciate it. What kind of recall issue did you have?

LORETTA M.
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/09/2016 Category: Service
Friendly employees and total car care! PLUS they fed me lunch! Then I had the experience of riding a Brahamn bull😳!
Overall total people and car care-givers.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/10/2016

Loretta,

Sorry it took longer then excepted but glad you had an excellent experience.  If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you so much for your time and business.

Carol M.
Valdese, NC
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
05/13/2014 Category: Service
oil change
great but you could have snacks to eat while waiting on car to be serviced
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/13/2014

Carol,

Thank you for the feedback. We really appreciate it. Again thank you for your business and your time to provide us with your feedback.

JOANN R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/24/2014 Category: Service
The people I was dealing with were very nice and friendly and gave me a bottle of water
I would recommend this to place to everyone I bought my car in Sept 2013 and am very well pleased with it and all the concern shown to me as I had many questions they answered them and ask if they had answered them to where I understood .
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/25/2014

Thank you for the kind words. If you need anything at all please let us know.