4.5

James L.
Bullard, TX
2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Good buying and service experience
My experience during the purchase of my vehicle and the follow up service appointment has been exceptional. No hassles or pressure made it a simple purchase transaction. The service department has been friendly and responsive to my requests and prompt in their actions. Thanks for a great deal on my vehicle and excellent service.
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 04/13/2021

Flint, TX
2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Response
I was pleasantly surprised to receive a reply. I look forward to continue dealing with Patterson's.

04/08/2021 Category: Service
Knowledgeable parts personnel. My first Hyundai and only had since November. Need a little guidance.
When called that the part was in they should have told us to make an appointment.. This would have helped everyone from service to patron.
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feed-back!
It was great hearing from you, and getting input on improving our service.
We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Van, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/05/2021 Category: Service
The service department at Patterson Hyundai is awesome. JoAnna is the best!
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 04/06/2021

Henderson, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Great
Great
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 03/26/2021

Marty B.
Canton, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/24/2021 Category: Service
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feed-back!
It was great hearing from you, and getting input on improving our service.
We look forward to seeing you in the future.

GC
Gilbert C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Customer service.
I was very happy with the service. I also ordered some floor mats for my Santa Fe Sport, and JP told me that he would call me when they get there, yes he did call me and very polite and friendly.
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 03/19/2021

DJ
Debbi J.
03/16/2021
Purchasing made easy!
AJ is the best salesman! We were in the market in market for a suv. Previously on Chev owners but we walked in & 5 hrs later I took home my 2020 Santa Fe. He made sure I was completely comfortable with my vehicle. I recommend Patterson Hyundai and AJ!
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 03/17/2021

EV
Emily V.
Chandler, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
Great customer service!
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 03/04/2021

Shawntel H.
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Service and the workers
Very friendly and polite people that works there, I haven't really dealt with anybody else but Ms Joann she is the sweetest person ever and always making sure I'm comfortable either staying at have a way home and everytime i goes they fix whatever problem I'm having

PH
Pok H.
Montalba, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Recent service
Ms. Joanna was very friendly and updated us as needed. The service was completed before projected.
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 03/03/2021

Hawkins, TX
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Good communication
Service department was on it and got it done👍🏻
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 03/01/2021

GG
Gene G.
Van, TX
2012 Hyundai Equus
02/28/2021 Category: Service
Trustworthy and friendly staff.
N/A

DK
Deborah K.
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Patterson Hyundai has wonderful team & really cares about their customers!
Benjamin, in the Service Dept. at Patterson Hyundai in Tyler, really made a difference for me! He handled my situation with such care & professionalism! I will definitely be back & tell all my friends to go to Patterson’s, as well!
Sincerely,
Debbie Kinchen

AP
Annette P.
Lindale, TX
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Kerry D Pittman Sr
Everything was taken care of in a timely manner and I have no complaints whatsoever!!!!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Great service! Deff recommend.
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/26/2021