Patterson's Service Station

MELISSA W.
08/25/2017
Noisy wiper blade replacement
Nice people and service, but they lubricated my doors which make them now close too easily on my children. Also they replaced a wiper blade with one that doesn't fit correctly -- it makes noise every time I use them. Drives me so crazy I'll need to replace it.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/01/2017

Melissa, thanks for stopping by to have us change this defective wiper out. I hope the other brand of wiper performs much better for you. We want our customers to be very satisfied with our service and the parts we choose. Thanks again for choosing Patterson's!

KG
KRISTA G.
Ithaca, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
08/09/2017
Good communication, timely service
Very courteous, called and texted as soon as my vehicle was ready, answered all my questions and explained each line item on the bill as I asked
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/12/2017

Thank you for bring your Subaru to our shop. Glad we could help you out.

Jeffrey H.
New York
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the business had pretty good service and they were also very informative.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/01/2017

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your business.

DT
David T.
04/11/2017 Category: Service
David said they did a great job. Their prices are a little high but it was fine.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 04/13/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

JJ
JABARI J.
03/31/2017
Customer service and care
Great work for a competitive price. Kind and honest mechanics.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 04/20/2017

Thank your for bringing your car to our shop. We are happy to hear that the work done was great.

Jeff A.
03/04/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said this business did a really good job.