Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Tracey B.
Horseheads, NY
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Tracy said they failed her vehicle inspection, she took the vehicle to another facility and found out there was nothing wrong with her vehicle.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/08/2018

Tracey, it was nice meeting you the other day. I'm glad we had time to fit you in as new customer without an appointment that afternoon. Regarding your NY vehicle inspection, I hope you understand that we have no control over passing or failing a vehicle that has the "Check Engine" light illuminated on the dash. The NY State inspection computer that we hook to your car automatically fails the car under this circumstance and leaves us with no option until that problem is corrected. Perhaps we failed in our attempt to explain this clearly while you were here, and I hope this clears things up. Best Regards, Mike.

CHRIS B.
Ithaca, NY
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/26/2017
Knows how to recapture customers!
After my experience with missing service items Mike reached out to me and offered a solution. I brought my vehicle back and all was taken care of quickly and accurately. They've recaptured our business and built loyalty through great customer service and excellent work. Thanks Pattersons!

08/26/2017
Losing its edge?
Second time we have taken vehicle for service and they did not complete all services on the work order. Considering switching to a more reliable garage.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/30/2017

Chris, we are sorry that you had a less than satisfactory experience. Upon review, you are totally correct and we dropped the ball. Thank you for giving us a second chance this week to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations! Thank you for your continued loyalty.

JOSEPH K.
Ithaca, NY
07/26/2017
Not happy
I took my car in for a/c repairs: did not cool the air, and made funny noises. Patterson's could not find a freon leak, but they refilled my freon and added a dye to help find the leak. A/c now worked, but still made funny noises like before the work was done. I brought car back to Patterson's a couple days later. They still could not find leak or explain noises. After a few more days, it stopped blowing cold air and noises remained. Took car to a different mechanic, and they found several leaks, repaired the leaks and refilled the freon.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 07/26/2017

Joseph, so sorry we were not able to see the leaks. Often it takes a week or more for the leak check dye to be visible. I wish we could have had the opportunity to check again. We strive very hard to provide excellent service and value to every customer. We would welcome the opportunity to work with you again.