Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CHRIS B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/26/2017
Knows how to recapture customers!
After my experience with missing service items Mike reached out to me and offered a solution. I brought my vehicle back and all was taken care of quickly and accurately. They've recaptured our business and built loyalty through great customer service and excellent work. Thanks Pattersons!

08/26/2017
Losing its edge?
Second time we have taken vehicle for service and they did not complete all services on the work order. Considering switching to a more reliable garage.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 08/30/2017

Chris, we are sorry that you had a less than satisfactory experience. Upon review, you are totally correct and we dropped the ball. Thank you for giving us a second chance this week to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations! Thank you for your continued loyalty.

John R.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
John said that the place was very good, they did him some favors and he had no complaints.

MV
Matthew V.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said the business was attentive to his issues and they were also honest.

Dee H.
Brooktondale, NY
Nissan JUKE
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Dee said they always know who she is when she brings in her vehicle and they are very nice.

TC
Thomas C.
Volvo XC70
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom. He said they do good work and he has used them for years.

AP
ADAM P.
05/16/2019
Patteron's is always reliable and honest
We have been relying on Patterson's to take care of our vehicles for over 30 years. They have never disappointed us. The workmanship is always top quality and they will always take the time to explain our options.

YS
Yao S.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Yao said the employees were very friendly. They were helpful. They provided good service. They were unable to solve her vehicles issue.

AP
Alexander P.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Alexander said they explained in detail the issues and were respectful when they listened to him.

Nissan Rogue Select
05/13/2019
Girlfriends Car
They brought to my attention that my girlfriend's brakes were dangerously worn. They never pressure you to use their service, but are honest and do great work. They were able to quickly get the car in to replace the brakes at a time that worked for us. They're a great group of down to earth guys

SALLY C.
Breesport, NY
Buick Envision
05/13/2019
Great service.
I give them an A+ for customer service, friendliness and a job well done n

PT
PAULA T.
05/10/2019
Great service at Pattersons
I had a great experience at Pattersons. Took off the snow tires. All set for summer.
Thanks, guys.

DEBORAH C.
Honda Fit
05/09/2019
Inspection
I am glad I take my car to your shop

Subaru Crosstrek
05/06/2019
Just good people
Exceedingly kind and helpful people who cared about me and my car.

KC
Kyle C.
New York
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the service was made easy, and there were no problems.

Michelle H.
Newfield, NY
Dodge Charger
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said the staff are always willing and able to help and they are very pleasant. She also said that it is always a pleasure to go to the business and they give their honest opinion.

Binghamton, NY
Honda Element
04/23/2019
Wonderful
What a great service station. After an unexpected breakdown on late Friday afternoon, the good folks at Patterson's were able to figure out the problem and replace the failed parts in short order. The service we received was a bright light on an otherwise difficult day.

V
Valued Customer
04/20/2019
Outstanding customer service!
The staff at Patteson's are always professional and pleasant to work with.
They have always provided timely work at a fair price.

Laura S.
Volvo XC90
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Laura said everyone was very helpful and also kind. The work turned out great.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 04/16/2019

We are happy to hear that your work on your vehicle turned out great. Thanks for coming to our shop.

AD
Andy D.
Nissan Rogue
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Andy said that the place is always responsive and has fair prices.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 04/16/2019

Glad to hear that you are happy with our shop. Thanks for bringing your vehicle to us.

DK
DOUGLAS K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2019
Patterson's Rocks
Every time I bring my car in for repairs or service at Patterson's, I have been treated with top notch customer service and technical effectiveness. One of the great features of having work done at Patterson's is being able to use a loaner vehicle to get to work and back while my car is in their care. No pun intended , but I have never been steered in the wrong direction. Sorry! Patterson's will always bee my first choice: reliable, fair, highly skilled.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much for bringing your vehicle to our shop. We appreciate your business. Glad we have a loaner for you. Thanks for recommending us to others too.