EW
ED W.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
11/16/2018
Fast
Quick service and very professional, as always.

NH
NINA H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/16/2018
welcoming
I feel safe when you've serviced my car

JOHN B.
11/15/2018
I'm always pleased with the courteous and great service your people provide to us customers.
Whenever I have an unforseen problem with any of my cars, I can always depend on your people to help me out as soon as possible. I am always pleased with your customer service and the work that your people do to keep my cars in tip top shape.

TT
TIM T.
Great Service as Always!
We had an issue with a low tire indicator - and Paul's team not only took us in right away, but quickly diagnosed the issue. Great service!

JOHN M.
Above and beyond!
I have taken all of my cars to Paul’s team for over 8 years and they keep upping their game. Of course I expect honest recommendations and excellent service at fair prices, which is what I get consistently, but my most recent experience tops them all. My Subaru Forester simply needed an oil change, so I dropped it off and got ready for a shuttle ride to my office at Rodney Square. The shop was busy that morning and Paul was personally shuttling customers to help with the high number of rides needed – all going in opposite directions. Instead of having me sit in a shuttle while other clients were dropped at their destinations, I minimized my down time and elected to stay at the shop to get some work done until a shuttle was ready to give me a direct drop off. Matthew and Caroline noticed what I was about to do and at that point Matthew offered me to use his personal vehicle to get to work. I was floored as he handed me his keys to his truck. He said to take it to work and bring it back when my car was ready. Talk about service! This is the kind of above and beyond teamwork that makes Paul’s team stand above his competition! Thank you Matthew for taking care of me and recognizing that this level of service sets you apart from the rest.

HD
HENRY D.
Brake Inspection
I wanted to find out if I needed brake work on my car. The staff was very accommodating and satisfied my request in short order. They were clearly looking out for me as they told me there wasn't any need to replace the brakes at this time.

FW
Frances W.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Frances said that the place was on time, had fair prices and the waiting room was charming. She loves the new look of the place.

MARY ANN H.
11/09/2018
I have never had any issues with Paul Campanella's Auto Tire Center. Everyone has always been professional, nice, and kind.
I have always been happy with the service I get at Paul's Auto Tire Center. The workers are professional and kind.

Mary Ann

Nissan Pathfinder
11/07/2018
Great experience
The team did a full inspection and walked me through all the findings without any pressure. I found them very helpful in terms of helping prioritize the items that needed fixing vs those that might wait

SJ
Stewart J.
Jaguar S-TYPE
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Stewart said he has been going there for a number of years and Paul always takes good care of him.

11/02/2018
Friendly and efficient!
Beginning with the warm greeting (from a real person!) on the phone, everyone is friendly and helpful. They schedule promptly, and they get to you when they say they will. We have never had a problem with any of their services. They are well-run, honest, and helpful.

HY
HOWARD Y.
Ford Edge
11/02/2018
Emergency Power Steering Repair
My wife was in MiddleTown, De and noticed the steering in our Ford Edge was very stiff, and had dripped oil into a driveway area. I called at 6:15pm on Wed night, Steve was still there and gave me an appt for Thursday. My wife drove back and I meet her at Paul's; we left the car about 8:30pm. They called us the next morning and confirmed the Power Steering tubing had cracked and leaking but the pump was still okay.. Repair was completed by 4pm and the car was fully repaired.. Thank you to the Paul Campanella's Team....

Rebecca S.
Honda Fit
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said the service was done quickly and they did a great job. She has recommended them to her friends.

LY
LYNNE Y.
11/01/2018
great experience
Always a good experience...They ordered in the tires I wanted thx to Consumer reports and had them installed and aligned in less than 2 hrs... and a free car wash coupon..can't ask for more.

KAREN B.
10/31/2018
Excellent Support & Service
Steve at Campanella’s helped us to replace a bad rim and tire through insurance . While we were waiting for the insurance company to process the claim, he sealed the rim leak twice without charging us so it would be safe to drive on.

JOHN G.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/31/2018
Paul and his staff always provide great service. We have been very satisfied customers for over 35 years.

10/30/2018
Great place and people

TT
TIM T.
10/27/2018
love this place!
Paul C's team always delivers great service!

CF
CHRISTINE F.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/26/2018
excellent, thorough, honest, reliable service. We highly recommend Campanella's!
Campanella's offers reliable, honest, cost effective services. The customer service is excellent and the technical staff is thorough and professional. We would only consider Campanella's for our Honda and always recommend them.

AD
ANNETTE D.
10/21/2018
Very friendly
Customer Service is very important to me because it is a rare animal. I was pleasantly surprised and will definitely return.