JAMES P.
07/29/2021
Reliable, customer service
Thorough, competent and reliable auto services.

CG
CARL G.
07/26/2021
Friendly, comprehensive, thoughtful, available esvrcie
Campanella’s service is first rate and has kept our older vehicles in top shape. This trip I especially appreciate that they drove to dealer and pick up special tire instrument.

TC
TIM C.
07/20/2021
First Rate
Professional,courteous,and reliable.

SD
Sean D.
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Sean said the business is perfect and exceptional service.

DONALD S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/17/2021
The best in the business!
I've been bringing my vehicles to Paul's for many years and always receive excellent service!

KARIN B.
07/08/2021
Amazing find while traveling!
I was recently traveling from Massachusetts and had an oil leak. I randomly selected Campanella's and not only did they do great service at a reasonable price, the owner himself drove me to my local residence while they did the work.
I could tell by the full parking lot and friendly staff that this is a respectable, positive work place and I would highly recommend them. Thanks Paul!

BW
BASHONA W.
Kia Sorento
07/08/2021
Love this guy
I never had a problem with dropping my cars off and those guys put in the work to fix the problem I have not had a bad experience yet.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Saturn Outlook
07/01/2021
Convenient and excellent auto service
Very good work on standard maintenance of my 2008 SUV. Paul Campanella's auto service is an excellent service that I have been using for several years to maintain two cars. Highly recommend them. The are easy to work with and very experienced and fine craftsmen.

TOM B.
Ford C-Max Energi
07/01/2021
Above and beyond
Defined customer service. Thanks!

DENISE G.
06/30/2021
My van was due for its 50,00 mile service. Paul and his staff handled the servicing with care and attention. I received a report on potential future problems. In addition, I was provided with transportation back home after dropping my van off and again later in the day to pick up my serviced vehicle. It is always a pleasure to work with the staff at Paul Campanella's facility.

ROCCO B.
06/29/2021
Professional courteous service
Strange how I never noticed just how poor my prior shop was until I got to see it done correctly. Thank you for your prompt courteous service, you have no idea how greatful I am for your professionalism after my last experience.

JESSICA S.
Hyundai Elantra GT
06/28/2021
Fast and free tire repair
I dropped my car off due to a slow leak in my rear passenger tire. I was called very soon after and the problem turned out to be a nail. They told me it was plugged and fixed at no charge to me. They also made it really easy to pick up my car after hours as I could not make it there before closing time and didn't want to have to wait until the next day. I was so happy with the quick service and floored that it was free. I can't recommend them enough and I will definitely be returning for all my car needs in the future!

MK
MIKE K.
06/26/2021
Honest and reliable mechanics
Campanella’s has maintained all of our family’s vehicles for over 20 years. Never anything less than excellent service. We’re lucky they’re within walking distance of our house but I’m sure their shuttle is reliable.

FJ
FRED J.
06/24/2021
Service speaks volumes
Professional, courteous, friendly and quality. Will visit again!

DUSTIN L.
Landisville, PA
Chevrolet Astro
06/23/2021
💯
Awesome experience. They got it done.