Morgan H.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Morgan said the customer service is really good. He really enjoyed the automated scan of what they did and this is really nice to have.

MALCOLM M.
Honda Element
03/26/2020
A great repair shop
We had a lot of work done and it was done in a timely manner. Matt helped reducing the cost and we are grateful. Thanks Matthew.

NC
Nancy C.
Volkswagen Eos
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Nancy said she really appreciated everything this business did for her. She appreciated that they were even open. All of the employees were really nice, friendly and the place was really clean. They gave her a ride home, a ride back and she appreciated everything they did. They made a rough day easier.

MICHAEL P.
Audi Q5
03/22/2020
Great personal service
In these difficult and challenging times Paul and his team provide a level of personal service second to none. The vehicle service is always top notch but Paul’s commitment to his employees and customers safety during this pandemic is outstanding.

03/22/2020
Convience, the workers are great, and we are always happy with the repairs that have been done.
Just as we mentioned above, we love the convenience of your new facility, about 6 blocks or so from home. Your service people are top class and we are always satisfied with the work that has been done. Keep up the good work!!!

BK
BILL K.
Ford Edge
03/20/2020
Great service as expected
Easy to schedule periodic maintenance by phone. Offered ride home - not needed. Called me to discuss options re potential additional work.

JOHN W.
03/20/2020
March 19, 2020 Service Visit
Great service as I normally get.

Only negative comments for this visit - did not get a copy of the safety inspection report that is normally done at each visit I make to the shop and I was to be picked up at work by someone from Campanella's and the person went to my home address and not my work address (which is where I was dropped off in the morning) and had to wait about 25 minutes for the driver to get to the correct place for the pickup.

I still think Campanella's is a great car repair business and the little issues with this visit does not change by opinion or future use of Campanella's for servicing my car or my wife's car.

SANDRA W.
03/18/2020
Excellent and conscientious service
The staff and team at Campanella’s is professional, conscientious and honest. My car is 18 years old and they help me keep “The White Pony” running smooth. Their service department is the best!

CJ
CATHY J.
Toyota Avalon
03/17/2020
Ready to go
The staff is always friendly and explains the work that should be done on your car.

PW
PATRICIA W.
03/17/2020
Excellent service and attention to details
I am so grateful to everyone who I interacted with. Each one of them was kind, thoughtful and knowledgeable this last time I went and every time I go to the for service on my car.

JAMES K.
Dodge Durango
03/14/2020
Beyond thorough service.
Comprehensive service! Work completed expertly gives me confidence my auto will operate safely and reliably.

BW
Brian W.
Philadelphia, PA
Subaru Crosstrek
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Brian said the staff has excellent customer service. They explain everything in a clear way, they are helpful and just top quality.

DOUGLAS L.
Lexus ES 350
03/13/2020
Always accomodating. Points out recommendations, let's me make the decision.

John B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/11/2020 Category: Service
John said this place runs a really good business.

03/05/2020
New Tires
This is a team and place you can trust.