ROBERT W.
08/23/2019
Great customer and technical service.
Well rounded and professional service and customer representative. Great cell texting service to keep you in the loop as your car is being repaired honestly.

FH
FRANCINE H.
08/22/2019
The quality of work and the staff is very personable
All I can say is that it's extremely difficult to get and keep a wholesome professional team like the one you have at P Campanella's !!ūüĎćūüŹĹ

08/14/2019
Emergency repair
We had a headlight go out the day before a planned trip and got it taken care of even though it was quite late in the day. It makes a big difference to know help is available when one really needs it.

NM
Nancy M.
Volvo S60
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said the employees were very customer oriented. They provided really good service.

BU
BILL U.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/12/2019
Everything went fine but it took a little longer than expected. Also, it was booked online with a coupon promotion but the coupon did not get applied so double check that when paying.

KN
KELLEY N.
Hockessin, DE
08/12/2019
Professional and Trustworthy
I was beyond happy with the service I received. Everyone was professional, courteous, and most importantly, honest. I will definitely return.

JOHN C.
Chrysler 200
08/11/2019
Oil Change at Paul Campanella's
I appreciate getting my vehicle serviced at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire center. I am always welcomed and kindly greeted by everyone that I encounter including the admin, service manager, tech and Paul himself. I appreciate getting the electronic overview of my service with photos of my vehicle as it was being evaluated and inspected. This place does it right!

HI
HOMES I.
Ford E450 Super Duty
08/09/2019
Excellent facility
The service writers are knowledgeable, extremely friendly and courteous. I have been dealing with Campanella's for many years now, on a personal and business level, and you'll be hard pressed to find a better facility.

AC
Alice C.
Newark, DE
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Alice said the employees were experts. They told her exactly what her vehicle needed. They provided great service.

CJ
CATHY J.
Toyota Avalon
08/03/2019
All systems GO!
The staff is always do nice and congenial. They strive very hard to please and solve whatever problems you are having"
Joshua F. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Cathy for the five star recommendation and review of your most recent visit.  We are pleased to hear that the oil change we performed on your 2004 Toyota Avalon XLS met your expectations. We appreciate the confidence you've placed in our team for the past three years and we look forward to helping you with any automotive issues for years to come.

JOLLY B.
08/03/2019
I have been taking my vehicles to Campanella's for 15 years and they have always taken good care of my vehicles for a fair price. Several times they have "jumped through hoops" to accommodate emergency repairs for me. Over the years I have witnessed them help drivers who needed help with flat tires and other emergencies. They have a great waiting room (with wifi, a clean bathroom, and coffee) so if I wait for repairs I am more than comfortable and productive. I highly recommend this business and have recommended it to people for years.
Joshua F. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Jolly for the five star review and recommendation.  It was our pleasure to perform the required oil change on your 2012 Hyundai Elantra GLS.  We appreciate your loyalty of over 15 years and we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our approach to customer service as you interact with each member of our staff every time you visit.  We look forward to a continued relationship for years to come.  Thank you for placing your trust in our team.

JANET C.
07/28/2019
Everyone at Campanella's is friendly and helpful. It is a great place to take your care for service.
Joshua F. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 08/05/2019

Janet, thank you for the five star recommendation and review of your most recent visit.  It was our pleasure to complete a lube, oil and filter job on your 2004 Toyota Corolla LE.  We appreciate you as a customer of over three years and look forward to exceeding your expectations for years to come.

Landenberg, PA
07/28/2019
Awesome Experience
Everything about our experience here was great! The mechanics were very informative and kind! We will be going back here whenever we have car maintenance needs and so should you!
Joshua F. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for allowing us to perform engine diagnostics on your 2006 Ford Taurus SE.  We appreciate the five star review and recommendation and we look forward to addressing all your automotive needs with the same passion for quality and integrity that you experienced with your first visit.

MARCIA C.
07/25/2019
Friendly and not intimidating
I was greeted in a friendly manner, and I was treated with respect. I also received a clear explanation of what my car needed.
Joshua F. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Marcia for the confidence and trust you placed in our team to replace the Timing Set, Balance Shaft Chain and Camshaft Solenoid on your 2012 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ.  We appreciate the five star recommendation and positive feedback on your experience.  I will make sure the entire team is made aware of your kind words and we look forward to helping you with any additional automotive concerns for years to come.

RJ
REBECCA J.
07/23/2019
Friendly, responsive, convenient, thorough
We have been to Paul Campanella's several times, and always receive superior service. Highly recommend!
Joshua F. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Rebecca for allowing our team to diagnose the check engine issue with your 2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS.  It was our pleasure to re-flash the PCM software.  We appreciate the five star review and recommendation and we look forward to a continued relationship for years to come.

PW
PATRICIA W.
07/20/2019
Great customer service and repair
Excellent service and really nice loaner car.
Joshua F. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you Patricia for the five star recommendation and review.  We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the evaporator core repair we performed on your 2006 Toyota Prius.  We also appreciate the feedback on the loaner vehicle we were able to provide you with.  We look forward to helping you solve your vehicle issues for years to come.

JANE T.
West Chester, PA
Hyundai SONATA
07/15/2019
Awesome place to have car serviced
I had a flat tire that was patched at Paul Campanella’s. Not only was everyone I came into contact with professional and friendly, but the patch was free!! I will be back very soon for an oil change and routine maintenance, and will bring both of our cars here for all service going forward.
Joshua F. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you Jane for the five star recommendation and review.  It was our pleasure to repair the rear tire on your 2018 Hyundai Sonata free of charge.  Our team is always focused on your experience with every visit and we look forward to seeing you again.  Thank you for placing your trust in us.

EJ
Elizabeth J.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the business immediately knew what was wrong. Her vehicle's rear mirror fell and they were able to glue it back on.
Joshua F. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you Elizabeth for the five star recommendation and review.  We are happy to hear that you were completely satisfied with the oil change and rear mirror repair on your 2010 Honda CR-V EX.  We appreciate the confidence and trust you have placed in our team for over 9 years.

Derek G.
Hyundai Elantra GT
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Derek said the employees were friendly and they provided him with information on future services that would be needed.
Joshua F. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 07/22/2019

Derek, it was our pleasure to perform an oil change on your 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT.  Thank you for the five star recommendation and review.

JOHN G.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/13/2019
Our Blazer is 18 years old. The owner and staff went out of their way to get salvage parts to repair our vehicle to keep it in good running condition and keep the cost down. We really appreciate the care and attention we get at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center.
Joshua F. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the continued trust and confidence you have shown in our team year after year.  We appreciate the opportunity to repair the drive shaft assembly and exhaust leak on your 2001 Chevrolet Blazer.  Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the public through this five star recommendation and review.