09/26/2020
Polite and professional
Tariq was very polite, patient and professional. All my questions were answered. Thanks!

JONAS R.
Volvo XC60
09/26/2020
The best.
Campanella’s is the best around. They are honest, fair and fast. You can’t beat them!

SR
Sitara R.
Bronx, NY
Acura TLX
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Sitara said it took 6 hours for them to replace 1 tire .

Thornton, PA
09/17/2020
Consistent, knowledgeable and friendly
Great group who continue to impress

EL
EDWARD L.
Honda Element
09/15/2020
Experienced Mechanics
2004 Honda Element: A mechanic with Honda dealership experience was present to consider the problem after a power window stopped working and dropped down into the passenger door. After the regulator/motor assembly was replaced, it works like new! Congratulations again to the Campanella team! Also, thanks to Paul himself for giving my girlfriend and I a ride in a classic red 1940s or 50s convertible years ago. She is still enthusiastic about this thrilling, bucket-list experience. Whenever I visit the shop, I hope to see a classic car on the premises.

MATTU P.
Hyundai Tucson
09/09/2020
This is the best place to service your vehicle.
Nice customer service and respectful staff.

SUSAN S.
09/06/2020
The best
Fast, friendly, reasonably priced excellent service in a safe setting during Covid

A M.
Newark, DE
Buick Encore
09/05/2020 Category: Service
A said they were nice and they were quick.

SG
SALLY G.
Acura RDX
09/04/2020
I am so happy with the service I received. Steve explained everything to me so that I understood his recommendations and the work necessary for my Acura. This is the 2nd time I have been to Campanella’s since my former mechanic retired. I have found my new home for auto repairs.

CA
Chris A.
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Chris sasid there was some damage left on his vehicle the staff were not able to show him on the cameras how it happened.

TC
TOM C.
Honda Prelude
08/30/2020
Followup requests quickly provided.
After a substantial maintenance service, I found a small oil leak and the battery warning light coming on. Campanella's quickly provided followup at little or no charge.

ROGER H.
08/29/2020
Replace tire with sidewall damage.
I left the wheel with the damaged tire at about 8 AM.
I was called at 3 PM to bring my car to have the wheel with the new tire mounted.
Once I gave my keys over it took about 35 minutes for my to be taken into the shop and my car was return after 25 minute.
I had a insurance on the tire so was only charged for taxes.
While waiting the other customer and I were visited by Paul.
A bottle of water was given to both of us.

KATHY B.
Hyundai Veloster
08/28/2020
Unbeatable combo- professional results and nice people!!
The service at Campanella's is quick, thorough, honest, reasonably priced and served with a smile. Appointments are scheduled around your busy days. No ride to work or home? No problem! Their shuttle driver is top shelf! Once you bring your car there, you'll never go anywhere else for maintenance or repair! I know I won't!

Michelle P.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Michelle said the staff at this business was thorough, informative and kept her abreast of the situation. They were very helpful and very one time with everything. She was very pleased with their service.

08/23/2020
I needed a quick repair with no notice, and they not only did it but did it cheerfully.