DN
DANIEL N.
04/14/2021
Easy to deal with
Always prompt. Willing to discuss options in detail

SUSAN S.
04/14/2021
As always, excellent service
As always, excellent service. I brought my car in for service and as usual they did a fantastic job at a reasonable price. With Covid, I had to get a ride to and from and they were wonderful about that as well.

SCOTT S.
04/08/2021
I appreciate the through and accurate service and inspection of our family minivan. Paul’s team keeps our van running safe and reliably.

JONAS R.
Volvo XC60
04/08/2021
They’re the best.
I love Campanella’s. They’re honest, fair and don’t force you to do car work that may not be needed right at that moment. I appreciate them so much!

PH
PHIL H.
04/07/2021
Customer service is impeccable.
Mathew and the rest of the staff go above and beyond when it comes to helping you to understand the diagnoses of your vehicle. You are given options, timelines for how critical it may be to the health of your vehicle, and competitive prices to cure the problem.
They are honest and are attentive to detail. You feel like your vehicle is in great hands every time you hand your keys over.

New Castle, DE
Honda Accord Coupe
Stay At The Top
My service was great. However today it was almost a 45min wait for a shuttle ride which was a little longer than usual, I thought they forgot about me and I usually get a car wish and today I didn’t maybe things have chg’d or maybe I didn’t spend enough. I still say the customer service is the best.

Mazda CX-5
Amazing Customer Service
My first time here and I will definitely be coming back!

TL
TINA L.
Pleasantly Surprised
I took my vehicle due to a slow leaking tire. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful when I arrived. I am from out of state so they gave me a ride back to my hotel for free. When the tire was fixed, they called and offered me a free shuttle back to the shop. They found a nail in my tire and fixed the leak for no charge. I would highly recommend taking your vehicles here. They were great to work with!

DENISE G.
03/31/2021
As usual, Paul, Steve and the entire staff provided great service. My car was picked up from my home, serviced and returned along with a detailed report of the inspection. I trust Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center 100% in caring for my vehicles. I would not take them anywhere else.

RL
Never Disappoints!
That simple.

JOHN B.
03/29/2021
We Always have faith that my vehicle will be well taken care of.
My review title pretty much says it all.

Ram 1500
03/27/2021
Fast, efficient and friendly!

MT
MEG T.
03/27/2021
Awesome business!
Professional, fair priced, knowledgeable and friendly

CINDY C.
Nissan Murano
03/24/2021
Wouldn't trust anyone else with our car. Been using them for years.

J.P. M.
03/24/2021
Great customer service!
The entire staff is the best! Helped me out with a leaking tire and got me on the road in minutes. Simply the best!