BC
Bill C.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the service was completed on time and the price was fine. He said he appreciated the service.

MARIANNE L.
Jeep Cherokee
04/12/2019
I have used Paul Campanella tire and auto center for auto needs for 20 years and multiple vehicles. They always have the best customer service and I know I can trust them. I made the mistake of going to a different tire center once only because my car was towed there and it just solidified that Campanella’ s was far superior.

BT

ADDIE B.
Bear, DE
Lexus IS 250
04/10/2019
Great service, friendly and trustworthy!
I would highly recommend Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center. The service was great and fast! I feel they are a very reputable and trustworthy business and will continue to use them for all my car service needs.
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 04/10/2019

We are thankful for your review and recommendation Addie.  We appreciate the positive feedback on our dedication to efficiency in service.  Our team works hard to ensure you have the best experience possible every time you place your trust in us.  We look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs year after year.  Thank you for your business.

04/09/2019
Staff are always very friendly and informative about the work being done on my car.
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the encouraging review and recommendation.  We value your trust in us and we will share this review with the entire team as a reminder that our dedication to customer service is of utmost importance and ultimately recognized in many ways.  We appreciate your business and look forward to solving your automotive issues for years to come.

JULIE S.
04/09/2019
The usual fabulousness
The way Campanella's always bends over backwards and spits nickels to help us out makes us feel as if we are their most important - and only - clients! We sooooo appreciate them.
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you Julie for allowing Paul Campanella's Auto and Tire Center to care for all of your automotive needs over the last nine years.  We appreciate the five star recommendation and review.  We value the trust and confidence you place in our team every time you bring your cars to us and your encouragement through this review is a reminder to our team that our hard work is noticed.  We look forward to exceeding your expectations for years to come.

JOEL L.
New Castle, DE
04/07/2019
Great customer service.
The employees at Campanella’s go out of their way to make sure you have a great experience. They are honest and friendly. I have taken my vehicles to other places but I always return to Campanella’s because I feel they treat me and my car respectfully. They are true professionals.
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the great review and recommendation Joel.  We are focused daily on providing you with the best customer experience in the industry.  We are pleased to hear that your recent visit was professional and that our team delivered on our commitment to fix your problem and keep you informed.  We look forward to addressing your automotive needs for years to come.

04/06/2019
The service was very professional. I have had a good experience overall. My repairs were timely and done right first time.
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 04/08/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to taking care of your automotive needs in the future.  Thank you for placing your trust in us.

LY
LYNNE Y.
04/04/2019
The best
Always reliable...honest and affordable
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for recognizing our integrity Lynne!  We appreciate your business and the five star recommendation.  We look forward to caring for your automotive needs for years to come.

SUSAN M.
Newark, DE
Buick Enclave
04/01/2019
Great Service as always!
Easy to schedule, they communicated well with me throughout the day in regards to the status of the vehicle, taking the time to explain what was necessary (and in easy to understand language), offered to multiple times to assist with travel to/from the center. Will continue to come back time and again for all of my vehicle's needs!
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 04/02/2019

Susan, we are pleased to hear that your recent experience was up to your expectations.  We will share this review with the entire team and we sincerely appreciate your five star recommendation.  We are focused daily on our communication procedures and it's valuable feedback from customers just like you that confirms our efforts are not going unnoticed.  Thank you for taking the time to recognize the team.  We will continue to dedicate our focus on giving you the best customer experience possible every time you place your trust in us.

NANCY O.
Hockessin, DE
Kia Sorento
03/29/2019
Great Customer Service
I had brake lights and two tires replaced about three weeks ago, the brake lights were out in a short amount of time. I called, was told to bring the car right in, I was in and out less than 30 minutes. No charge, and they noticed one of my tires had low pressure, they checked it and found there was a screw in the tire. They took care of that and no charge. I can't say enough about Campanella's but it is now my new Car Doctor!!
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for the positive review and recommendation Nancy!  We are happy to hear that our team was able to address your need in an efficient manner and we look forward to exceeding your expectations for years to come.

LG
LEWIS G.
Toyota Avalon
03/28/2019
The work was done quickly and properly. I appreciate your friendliness and courtesy.
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/29/2019

Lewis, we want to thank you for the recommendation and positive feedback.  We appreciate your confidence in our team to provide you with the quality service that meets the efficiency standard you're looking for.  We appreciate your business and the fact that you have made Paul Campanella's Auto and Tire Center your choice for 12 years.

AJ
ANIL J.
03/26/2019
Great Service!!
I greatly appreciate the prompt, efficient and customer friendly service. Paul Campanell's Auto has always come through for us! Great place to get your car serviced here! Customer service is very honest and friendly.
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/26/2019

We greatly appreciate your 15 years of trust in relying on us to deliver the service you're expecting every visit.  Thank you Anil for the encouraging words and recommendation.  Our team works very hard to provide the customer service consistency that is on display with each opportunity we have to take care of your automotive needs.  We sincerely appreciate the positive feedback and each member of our team will be proud that their efforts have been noticed and recognized.

Lexus GS 350
03/24/2019
Always professional and responsive
Always professional and responsive
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for the recommendation and review.  We value your trust in us every time you visit and we look forward to being your automotive shop for years to come.

SUSAN S.
03/23/2019
I had my car serviced. They did an excellent job and I was able to wait, use Wi-Fi and get out in a timely manner.
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you for the recommendation and positive feedback Susan.  We always work hard to provide a quality diagnosis and repair, coupled with a sense of urgency for our customers who wait as we understand how valuable your car and time are to you.  We will pass this vote of confidence along to the team and we look forward to providing you with the excellence you are expecting for years to come.  Thank you for choosing us on this day and over the last 4 years

Trustworthy
My family trusts Campanella's for our car maintenance and repairs. We've been coming to you since 2007.
I appreciate that you have a shuttle service to/from work, but both cars were not to the standard we expect from Campanella's.
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you for your continued trust in our efforts as a team to meet your expectations as a loyal customer for 12 years.  I spoke with your husband on the phone today and we will definitely look into our process of preparing the shuttle cars each day of business.  Our desire is for you to have the best experience every time and this review will help us address a missed opportunity from a respected source with a fresh set of eyes.  We appreciate the feedback and positive recommendation and look forward to serving your family's automotive needs for years to come.

Hyundai Santa Fe
Thank you!
Matthew was great - kept me updated the whole time and was flexible with what I wanted to do!
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/23/2019

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the recent service your car received and we thank you for your continued trust in Paul Campanella's Auto and Tire Center for your automotive needs over the last 9 years.  Matthew and our team work very hard to ensure that you are well informed in a timely matter and this review is a confirmation that communication is not only paramount to our customers, but also a priority in our shop.  We appreciate you as a valued customer and look forward to meeting and exceding your expectations year after year.

RL
RICHARD L.
03/21/2019
Great Service and Friendly Staff
I have been a customer for over 10 years

One of my tires was leaking and the tire treads were definitely wearing down.

I trust there judgement implicitly. When they suggested that I have my tires replaced, I knew it was for my own safety. The tires that were installed were of better quality than those that came with the car at a cost that was lower than I thought it would be.
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you for the review and recommendation Richard.  We are happy to see you express your satisfaction in such a public way.  We value your feedback along with the trust you have given us over the last 13 years.  We look forward to delivering on our commitment to creating the best experience for you for years to come.

MA
MARY A.
Buick LaCrosse
03/15/2019
Quick service!
We took our car into Campanella’s shop on Wednesday late in the afternoon, without an appointment. They followed up the next day to diagnose the problem with the car & fix it by the end of the day on Thursday! We were very happy with the service!
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/23/2019

We are so happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the service experience you were expecting Mary.  Thank you for taking the time to recommend our shop as a trusted source for your automotive needs.  We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with excellent service as you continue to give us that opportunity.  We will make sure our entire team shares this smile with you!

CJ
CATHY J.
Toyota Avalon
03/13/2019
Service with a smile
The staff is always so willing to accomdate and mindful of the customer time frame. Each one is very friendly and easy to deal with. I would not Ho anywhere else.
Caroline R. from Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 03/23/2019

Cathy, thank you for the positive feedback and recommendation.  We will share this success story with the entire team and we appreciate your trust in us over the last 4 years.  We will continue to work hard daily in order to deliver on our promise to provide you with the best automotive service in Wilmington, DE!