Cara B.
Salisbury, NC
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Cara said she is pleased with the quality and speed of service that the business provides.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks so much for leaving this great review Cara. It makes us so happy that you were pleased. Let us know if we can help you in any other way.

CD
Chazzaria D.
Mount Gilead, NC
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Chazzaria said the service was good.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for giving us a try! Please let us know if we can help you in any other way.

GC
Gary C.
Mount Pleasant, NC
Dodge Durango
07/06/2018
Quick repairs
Viusited several times. Repairs were made quickly.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/06/2018

Thanks Gary for the shout out.  Time is a valuable thing and we try to get our customers in and out as quickly as possible.  Thanks, Pat

Tina B.
06/29/2018
Made appt for inspection and they made it happen in less than 15 min. Thanks for the great service!
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/06/2018

Thanks Tina for the shout out.  We try hard to be as efficient as possible.  We understand how important time is to our customers.  Thanks, Pat

KD
Kathy D.
Albemarle, NC
Ford Contour
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said she would recommend the business for service.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you Kathy! Feel free to stop by anytime. We look forward to seeing you again.

SD
Sandra D.
Ford Windstar Wagon
06/23/2018
Fantastic Service, Great owner, wonderful members of his company.
Everytime I call Paul he gets my van in there fast. No matter what is wrong with my van and how I am trying to explain it to him he figures it out and takes care if it. I am disabled so he takes care of my van and always makes sure it does as fast as possible. Pauls is professional and the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. I would not take my van anywhere else. I highly recommend them. It is very hard these days to find a company like Pauls that is reasonable, trustworthy and hardworking.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/27/2018

Its always a pleasure seeing you Sandra. We are honored that you trust us enough to return for your services and even more honored that you were happy enough to write such a great review. Please feel free to stop by anytime and never hesitate to let us know if you need our help. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

06/22/2018
$200 for 4 quarts of ATF.
I got a quote through the site. Called to confirm that new fluid pumped thru the torque converter was part of the price. I was told it was on the phone. In person, the story changed. I ended up paying $200 for $40 worth of trans fluid.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 07/06/2018

Not really sure I understand.  Here is the email response to your inquiry that was sent to you.  (copied directly from the e-mail)-"Thank you for inquiring.  The cost would be approximately $230 depending on exactly how much fluid it actually holds.
Please give us a call at 7047860904 to schedule an appointment.
Paul"
So your total bill was almost $40 less than you were quoted.  Just not sure what you are talking about.
Thanks, Pat

LK
Linda K.
Honda Element
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Linda said this business was really good about giving her an estimate. She stated she felt it was realistic. They kept to their promise on when her vehicle would be ready. They were very helpful and offered to drop her off. Overall, the service was good. Her vehicle is running right. She said she really appreciated not only feeling comfortable going there, but that the young man in front let her know they were dog friendly. She liked that.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/27/2018

This review is amazing Linda thank you so much for it! It pleases us to hear that you were happy with the outcome of your visit and we hope that you come visit us again. We look forward to seeing you (and your little fury kids) soon!

Martice S.
Charlotte, NC
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Martice said the repairs were done in a timely manner and the price was fair.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you Martice. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

PJ
Patricia J.
06/17/2018
I called Paul‘s automotive and made an appointment to have my car inspected and they were very accommodating. The lobby area when I came in was very comfortable and I was greeted in a friendly manner and my car was taken care of quickly and efficiently. I appreciate the great customer service and of the cleanliness and friendliness of the business.

WH
Wayne H.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said his appointment was on time. The staff got the service done faster than they anticipated.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/22/2018

We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with our service Wayne! Let us know if we can help you in any other way.

Bill M.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
06/15/2018
A trustworthy place to do business
I've had enough work done at Paul's to totally trust his judgement. I had noisy brakes and pre authorized whatever work was necessary. Paul completed the repairs on time and explained the 'what and whys' clearly. I'll be back.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/15/2018

To have someone who continuously returns to our shop and has given us their complete trust is an outstanding feeling. We promise to continue doing the best we can for you Bill, and hope that you remain happy as one of our customers. Thank you for everything.

Jay A.
Chrysler Sebring
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Jay said the service was good and quick. The staff knew what was needed and did just what was asked.

Marcie W.
Kannapolis, NC
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Marcie said the business was able to get her vehicle in for service in a quick manner and they completed the maintenance the same day.

Kia Sorento
06/05/2018
Great work!
These gentleman do a fantastic job! Excellent customer service, communication, banter, and quality work for a great price! My car was way overdue for routine maintenance and she purrs like a kitten now! Thanks, Paul!! We’ll be back!
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much. This review is incredible and it means the world to us. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can help you again in any way possible.

CT
Carol T.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the service was fine and everything was good.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you Carol. Please let us know if we can help you in any way possible! Thank you.

PN
Patricia N.
06/01/2018
quick inspection service
I made an appointment for an inspection. The staff were very nice and helpful and it went quickly. The waiting room was clean and nicely decorated and the chair was comfortable. I will certainly use their services again.
!
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/01/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services Patricia. We spend a lot of time trying to make a comfortable environment for our customers and we are glad that you enjoyed your visit. Please let us know if we can help you in any way!

CV
Charles V.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Charles said that he is extremely happy with the facility, he is pleased with the work and due to their recommendations and repair the vehicle drives better than ever.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/04/2018

It makes us so happy to hear that your car is running better than ever! Please let us know if we can help you in any other way. Thank you for your business.

GR
Gabriel R.
Charlotte, NC
Nissan Quest
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Gabriel said he has not had any problems with his vehicle so far.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/01/2018

We are glad to hear that everything is working as it should! Please let us know if we can help you in the future.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/27/2018
Simply the best
This was not my first trip to Paul’s — which says a lot. He is trustworthy and responsible. He is quick to explain anything that is wrong and needs fixed and what can wait a bit. You can’t ask for better than that. Originally found his place on yelp and every review said the same. What a great find.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 06/01/2018

WOW! Thank you so much for this fantastic review! It excites us to hear that you enjoyed our service and we are so happy to have had you visit us again. Please let us know if we can help you in any way.