MA
Matt A.
Concord, NC
01/09/2017 Category: Service
Matt said he had a simple service and all was good.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 01/10/2017

We really strive to make our customers our first priority! Thank you for taking the time to review our services. If you have any suggestions on how we can better your experience with us, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We are so glad you were pleased with our services. Thank you, Paul & Pat.

Don L.
Concord, NC
Nissan Frontier
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Don said the business's prices were too high. He took his vehicle to be diagnosed at another facility and was quoted 50 percent less than the rate at this business.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 03/09/2016

We are sorry that you were not pleased.  I realize that you were not happy with the diagnostic charge, but the days of just "looking at" a vehicle (as you indicated in another review)  to determine what is wrong with the vehicle are way gone.  We spent a considerable amount correctly diagnosing your vehicle.   Your price included the diagnostic charge. Diagnostics are the most important part of the repair--Without a correct diagnosis the customer is wasting their time and money.   You presented your vehicle with codes you had gotten at another shop, but the codes did not match the issue you were having with the running of your vehicle, so further diagnostics had to be done. You also indicated you were not pleased with the cost of the part.  We do not sell parts for the same amount we paid for them because we guarantee the part and labor should a failure happen.  This is just standard business practice.  Nothing else you buy anywhere (food, clothing, home repairs, etc) is sold for the amount that the business paid for them --auto repair is no different.  We have never claimed to be the cheapest.  You can always find someone cheaper, but we do claim to be one of the best.  Cheap and Best do not go hand in hand.  Again we are sorry that you were not pleased and wish you the best in the future.  Thanks, Paul & Pat

Cindee B.
Kannapolis, NC
Chrysler 300M
10/10/2015
Parts cost is over priced...
The atmosphere was very friendly and the work that was done was great. My only issue was the price of the parts which were at least double of what it would have cost me to buy directly from O'Reilly's. I understand that there should be a slight mark up on parts (I come from a family that was in the auto repair business) but I feel that I was charged too much. I would still take my car to Paul for future repairs.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 10/12/2015

I am sorry Cindee that you were not happy with our parts pricing.  We do use quality parts and the O'Reilly part you mentioned may not be comparing apples to apples.  We have no way of knowing.  Obviously we do mark up parts based on industry standards which is a proven strategy to keep a shop in the acceptable profit margin.  We operate under the belief that price is what you pay and value is what you get.  Being the best and the cheapest do not go together.  We choose to be the best.
It ws a pleasure meeting you and We hope that we can continue to serve you and provide you with the best service possible in the future.    Thank you, Paul & Pat Rodgers

PA
Phyllis A.
Midland, NC
Buick Regal
11/22/2014 Category: Service
Phyllis said there is still a leak in the floorboard on the passenger side. She plans to return when she has the chance.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 12/01/2014

Phyllis I am so sorry to hear you are still having problems.  We make every effort possible to make sure your issues are fixed when you leave our shop.  We welcome you bringing you vehicle back to our shop and letting us check what is going on.  All of our work is guaranteed and we will make it right.  Thank you, Paul & Pat Rodgers