Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Edenton, NC
Volkswagen Passat
02/14/2018 Category: Sales
Pleased with purchase
Very pleased with purchase of vehicle. Good price and sales people very helpful and friendly.
My only complaint is that I had a pre-approved loan, and I am now getting letters from various lending agencies that were contacted regarding the loan. Don't really understand this, and it has an impact on my credit score. If my pre-approved loan was not enough, I was able to pay the difference, but was never consulted about this.
Otherwise very happy with vehicle and service.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 02/14/2018

Carolyn, thank you for the recommendation and review. your feedback is very important to us.  We will look into your question about the lending agencies and reach out to you directly to discuss.  Our goal is to learn from your feedback which helps us to improve for all of our valued clients.  Thank you again, and we look forward to talking with you!

RF
ROBERT F.
Tarboro, NC
Audi Q7
02/05/2018 Category: Sales
Audi Purchase
Great people and excellent customer service!!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 02/06/2018

Robert Farmer, thank you for the excellent review!  We look forward to seeing you again soon.  Have a fantastic day!

TO
TRACY O.
Middlesex, NC
02/02/2018 Category: Sales
Outstanding service!
I received excellent service from this dealership! Highly recommend!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 02/05/2018

Tracy Overby, thank you for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!  We appreciate you!

JN
JAMES N.
Trent Woods, NC
01/30/2018 Category: Sales
Really nice personal attention without pressure.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/31/2018

We love your kind comments.  Thanks for your business, James!

MARY S.
Whitakers, NC
Customer satisfaction
Customer satisfaction
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you for the excellent review, Mary.  We appreciate your business!

LC
LINWOOD C.
Volkswagen Passat
01/27/2018 Category: Sales
The service department is totally outstanding.
The service department and both the representatives and the technicians are outstanding. The sales department is ok also. I thought the finance department representative was being deceitful bordering on deceptive when I asked him if I could cancel the so-called worry free repaint contract. He said yes but didn’t tell me that while I could cancel at any time, I would still have to pay for it. I think he was being deceitful.

Linwood, thank you for the positive remarks about our service department and for the five star rating.  Please allow us to look into the concern you have with the policy cancellation. You are important to us and we appreciate your business.  Thank you for your honest feedback and we will reach out to you directly to see how we can resolve this.  Have a great day!

LH
LOLA H.
Red Oak, NC
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
01/27/2018 Category: Sales
The staff was very helpful. I was dispointed when I found out how much I had to pay to buy out my car lease? I know the dealer has to make money of a sale? When it ends up I am paying just about double, for my 2014 Beetle.This really hurts when I have 5 more years to pay on this lease car? I would tell people not to ever lease a car, if you want to buy it?? I could have paid VW Credit much less to buy out my lease? I will conchie to let Pecheles service my car, they have done me right so far for 19 years. My dealing with them for 19 years never helped at all for a good deal of buying my 2014? I was so scked when the total came up I had to pay for in 5 years?

Very upset about the total I have to pay?
Lola Harper

Lola, thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are happy to hear you have received top-notch customer service from us over the years but disappointed that you are not happy with the terms of your lease buy out.  We will reach out directly to you to see how we can help. Thank you for your loyalty.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Harrisburg, PA
01/02/2018 Category: Sales
2015 Audi A6
I would like to say that we were very impressed with the service we received from Bill Anderson, Edwin Santiago, Corey and Eugene. Everyone was helpful and professional.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Michael, thank you for taking time to leave such a great review praising our staff. We look forward to serving you in the future when the time for service comes. Enjoy the new Audi!

MELVIN R.
Kinston, NC
Volkswagen Jetta
12/10/2017 Category: Sales
Friendly
Great
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 12/13/2017

Melvin, thanks so much for the excellent star-rating!  We appreciate your business!  Have a wonderful day.

RT
ROBERT T.
Atlantic Beach, NC
12/03/2017 Category: Sales
Friendly, honest,knowledgeable
Bill Anderson & Corey Neugent made my purchase of a new car most enjoyable. They went to great lengths to find just the right car & bring it to the dealership quickly. Both men were very well versed in all details of the car. Pecheles Automotive is very fortunate to be represented by Bill & Corey. I will certainly pass this good experience along to my friends. Also, the financial office was very accommodating.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 12/04/2017

Robert, we are glad to know that Bill & Corey took such good care of you! We pride ourselves on our customers satisfaction and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

AF
AMANDA F.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/22/2017 Category: Sales
Great Service and people!
Salesman are extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the cars will definitely be returning and buying another vehicle from here
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Amanda, thank you for the great review and for the share on Google+! We appreciate you taking time to give us 5-stars and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!

NP
NELL P.
Raleigh, NC
11/20/2017 Category: Sales
Great Customer Service
The entire team was outstanding. I had contact with Ariel and the sales Manager, Bill Anderson prior to my visit. Mr. Anderson was extremely pleasant and began looking for the car that I wanted. We drove down on a Saturday afternoon; they had not located a vehicle, but while on-site, they located a car that was available the following Monday from a dealership; had the car transferred to Greenville, serviced, and delivered to our home on Thursday. The transaction was handled very professionally by everyone involved from the sales person to the finance manager. Everyone involved has great customer skills; Cory did not leave our home until we were completely satisfied with the car.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Nell, we are thrilled to know you had an amazing experience with our staff. We will ensure that Bill, Ariel, and Corey get the proper recognition for the service they provided you. Thank you for the great feedback and for being a Joe Pecheles Audi customer!

COURTNEY C.
Enfield, NC
Volkswagen Atlas
11/18/2017 Category: Sales
Professional and caring
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Courtney, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

JY
JAMES Y.
Chester, VA
11/17/2017 Category: Sales
Low pressure sales and fair pricing.
Everyone was very friendly and professional. Need to get a better internet provider. I couldn’t an email with a revised sales invoice to start my loan paperwork.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

James, we pride ourselves on our customers satisfaction and experience. We apologize for the Internet inconvenience you experienced. We will take your suggestion into account and look into the problem you experienced. Thanks for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

RYAN W.
Chesapeake, VA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
11/09/2017 Category: Sales
Great people! Great Service! Awesome deals!
You ever just want to walk into a dealership and just buy a car at a great price without needing to hash it out back and forth with the sales guy? This is the place to go! Amazing up front prices and quick out the door financing! Not once did I need to try and haggle with them. I drove 2+ hours to buy a car and it was well worth it.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Ryan, thank you for the outstanding feedback! We appreciate you being a Pecheles customer and look forward to serving you again in the future.

DANA P.
10/27/2017 Category: Sales
Audi 2017 Q5 Great Car
Matthew and the guys made my buying experience a pleasant one.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Dana, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

JAMES M.
Wilmington, NC
Audi Q7
10/21/2017 Category: Sales
Great Experience!!
Bill Anderson and the entire team were professional and helpful from the outset of our conversations to the ultimate delivery of my car!! I would certainly recommend them to anyone!!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/24/2017

James, thank you for the awesome feedback and welcome to the Pecheles family! We look forward to servicing your vehicles needs in the future.

JUDY S.
Williamston, NC
Audi Q3
10/15/2017 Category: Sales
Very responsive and attentive
Absutely
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/19/2017

Judy, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

RD
RACHELLA D.
Audi S4
10/14/2017 Category: Sales
Knowledgable and accurate.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/19/2017

Rachella, thank you for the excellent review and for being a Pecheles customer!

AF
ANDREW F.
10/07/2017 Category: Sales
Amazing Experience
This is the second new car I have purchased from Joe Pecheles this year. Everyone has been fantastic. Service is great. Everyone seems to enjoy what they do, and this makes the experience really solid.
I’m a big fan of Volkswagen, despite the whole “dieselgate” thing. In fact, my first VW was a late-model diesel. The folks at Joe Pecheles made the trade-in and diesel settlement very easy. So, I went back 6 months later and traded my wife’s Toyota for another VW. I have no doubt they will take very good care of us.
Thanks kudos to all of the Joe Pecheles staff. Y’all are awesome!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/10/2017

Andrew, thank you for the great review.  We will take AWESOME care of you. We appreciate the vote of confidence and thank you for your loyalty.  Congrats on another new ride!