Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review over 1 year ago

JOE A.
Rocky Mount, NC
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Don't have the proper contact service.
If you ask some one to call you back,you might as well start pulling teeth,it's easier.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/12/2018

Sir, we deeply regret to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients.  We will reach out to you directly.  Thank you.

GM
GREGORY M.
Winterville, NC
Volkswagen Passat
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Effort matters
Having expressed my concerns about the problem the Joe P. team sprung into actions. They called, emailed, and took the car back in to get it right; and they did. My confidence has been restored...Way to go!

09/26/2017 Category: Service
Mixed Review
Service was much better than last visit. However, something went wrong in the shop. The day after my service, which included an oil change I traveled out of town for my anniversary. When we were literally in the middle of nowhere the oil light indicator comes on, wait what! When we found a place to stop I check under the hood, every thing looks good, until I check the oil. Low! Really? Of course the type of oil needed isn't sold at the store. I find the closest thing, 1 quart low. Oil light goes off. Disappointed! I love my Passat, just hope it will not suffer because of someone else🙁🙁🙁
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/28/2017

Gregory, thank you for reaching out to us.  We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your allowing us to bring the car back to diagnose any problem.  We promise to make it right.  Thank you for your continued loyalty.  We appreciate your business.

WD
WANDA D.
Elm City, NC
AUDI Q5
07/02/2017 Category: Service
55,000 mile service.
Appointment was met as agreed. Employees were responsive. Loaner car was ready as promised. Servicing of car was done as promised and on time as promised. My rating of only three stars comes because of the labor cost. It is unthinkable that a service, oil change, inspection and tire rotation would have a labor cost of over $641.00!! For that reason I will no longer bring my Audi for service. Labor cost is just too expensive.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 07/03/2017

Wanda, we are so sorry you did not have a truly exceptional experience, as this is our goal.  Our service manager will be reaching out to you.  Thank you for your valuable feedback.

JORDAN B.
Raleigh, NC
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Service is great, product not so much
Bought a Brand New Audi A4 and it has spent over a month in the shop and I've only made one payment on it. Nothing but problems.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you for speaking with us about your concern.  As always, we will continue to work diligently to resolve any service issues you have.  We urge you to also speak with Audi of America for any concern involving vehicle design.  Thank you for your feedback and thank you for being a Pecheles customer.

DJ
DANIEL J.
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG 2
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Had car for a month.
Took them a month to fix car. That not being enough, they failed to call and update on where things were.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 05/03/2017

Mr. Jourdan, thank you for speaking with me about the lengthy repair of your Toureg.  We apologize for the inconvenience caused you.   We take customer satisfaction very seriously and use your feedback for training purposes. If there is anything more we can do, we would love the opportunity.  Thank you for sharing your feedback.  John Skeen, Service Manager

SANDRA B.
04/07/2017 Category: Service
My Time with Pecheles
I cannot make a comparison with any other dealership since this is the only one I have used.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 04/07/2017

Sandra, we apologize if your experience was less than excellent as this is our goal.  If you have some recommendations for us, we would love to hear from you.  Thank you for your business.

EG
EMILIO G.
VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE COUPE
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Service staff pays attention to detail Client satisfaction is a priority
Quick response to client's need Efficient problem solving

12/07/2016 Category: Service
Second appointment had to be made to correct alignment problem
Service personnel was courteous; work was done in a timely manner; car drifting to the right while driving after service work completed;
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 12/08/2016

Emilio, We do apologize for the issues you are experiencing. I will be passing your feedback along to the service team and they will be in contact with you shortly. Thank you for the review.

252-756-1135
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 12/19/2016

Emilio, thanks for speaking with Service Manager John Skeen on this concern.  We appreciate your business.
Laura Painter
Corporate Customer Relations Director

Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 12/26/2016

Thank you for the feedback, Emilio! We appreciate you allowing us to address your concerns. If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know!

LISA B.
Winterville, NC
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG
11/09/2016 Category: Service
Saturday service
I had to wait 2 hours for a standard service 18k oil change. Not really acceptable. Floor staff were as always exceptionally nice and accommodating. And faculty as always was immaculate. Wait time was not anticipated for an oil change.
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/09/2016

Lisa, We are sorry for the extended wait time that you experienced. We appreciate your feedback as we use it to better our service that we provide our customers. I will be passing your comments along to the service manager. Thank you for your review.

AL
ASHKA L.
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Oil Change
Everything was fine.
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2016

Ashka, Thank you for the review. We would love to have the opportunity to discuss your service experience. If you could please return my call at 252-756-1135 we would greatly appreciate it. We look forward to speaking with you.

LINDA S.
Farmville, NC
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER
10/03/2016 Category: Service
Nice people
Unfortunately Best Buy botched the job. Car is back again today. 1.5 hours today and still not right.
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/03/2016

Linda,
   I am so sorry to hear that you are having difficulty getting this taken care of. I have passed this information along to Anthony and he will be in touch with you. We value you as a customer and appreciate your business.

STEVE C.
Chesterfield, VA
09/30/2016 Category: Service
Hard to get in contact with a service advisor. Tried Rick and Trudy several times and didn't recieve a return call until after a couple of days.
Responsiveness is not so good. I would not recommend this dealership to others.
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/30/2016

Steve, We apologize that your service experience was less than satisfactory. Trudi will be in contact with you today to discuss this matter with you. You are a valued customer and we appreciate your business.

LINDA S.
Farmville, NC
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER
09/13/2016 Category: Sales
Outlander purchase
lack of follow up to post purchase request for information
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/14/2016

Linda, I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Someone will be in contact with you shortly. We value you as a customer.

LL
LISA L.
08/12/2016 Category: Service
??
I had a 10 o'clock oil change appointment and car wasn't ready til 1:00.
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 08/15/2016

Lisa, We are very sorry that you had an extra wait time. Ricky, your service adviser, called this morning and spoke to your husband. We thank you for the feedback and will use it as a learning tool. We look forward to serving you in the future and appreciate your business.

TR
TIMOTHY R.
VOLKSWAGEN CC
07/20/2016 Category: Service
It took over a week to get my car fixed. I was given conflicting information about the timing of the repair. I was told on two different days that I would get a call, but no one did.
Poor communication between the service center and the customer.
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 07/22/2016

Timothy, We are so sorry that you had a less then satisfactory service experience. We have tried to reach out to you several times with no response. We would love the opportunity to discuss this matter with you. You are a valued customer and we would like to continue serving you in the future. Thank you for the feedback.

AD
ADAM D.
AUDI A3
06/23/2016 Category: Sales
Trade-In
Gave more than fair price on trade-in value of truck, people were friendly and helpful, facilities are a bit outdated.
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 06/27/2016

Adam, We are glad to hear that you had a positive sales experience. We appreciate your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to serving you in the future.

EM
ELIJAH M.
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Good CS, Long wait.
Made an appointment for 2:30. Still had a long wait before my car got in the work area. Nice folks though. Accurate description of the issue.
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 06/22/2016

Elijah, We do apologize for the extended wait time that you experienced and appreciate the feedback. We strive to offer the best service possible and will use your feedback as a learning tool to improve our service. You are a valued customer and we look forward to serving you in the future.

PH
PAUL H.
Jamesville, NC
05/05/2016 Category: Service
No Quattro cafe
This Audi dealership doesn't have an Audi car in the showroom. Everything is VW in the showroom, and there wasn't a Quattro cafe. Seems to me that the dealership is only trying to service Audi's and not show any customer loyalty to the Audi brand.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 05/06/2016

Paul, thanks for your feedback. Currently our Audi showroom is located in another building, but we service Volkswagen and Audi in the same shop and direct all service traffic to the Volkswagen side. We know this arrangement is not ideal, and a brand new Audi-only facility is in the works to remedy this. If there's anything else we can do to serve you better, please let us know.

HD
HAROLD D.
Stantonsburg, NC
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT SEDAN
02/22/2016 Category: Service
Rapaired Again
I have brought my VW into the dealership for the last time. The costs are excessive, this repair was to repair what was done a year ago. Several items noted in "needs attention" section that was not covered with me when I checked out. Once I sell this car ... I am done with VW!
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 02/26/2016

Harold, just wanted to say thanks for taking time to speak with Ricky and I about your recent visit and allowing us to resolve your concerns. If we can be of any further assistance to you, please let us know. We truly appreciate you being our customer!

RANDY S.
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG
01/24/2016 Category: Service
VW service
Friendly staff
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/25/2016

Randy, we're glad you had a good experience with your service team. We sincerely apologize that your visit was not completely satisfactory - thank you for taking the time to speak with me and Ricky about it. We look forward to serving you better at your next service.

AW
AMY W.
HYUNDAI SONATA
01/20/2016 Category: Sales
do not understand what this means
the people were friendly and patient BUT the waiting for the loan officer was too long
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/20/2016

Amy, thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles for your recent purchase! We sincerely apologize for the wait time for the loan officer. We know your time is valuable and work hard to move things along as quickly as possible. I've shared your feedback with our Manager as we are constantly working to improve our processes and create smooth, enjoyable experiences. Sounds like everything else went well for you. If you have any other questions or concerns at all, please don't hesitate to reach us at 252-756-1135. Thank you again!