ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (1)

ALI D.
Wilmington, NC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/12/2017 Category: Service
Follow up was appreciated and appropriate.

11/12/2017 Category: Service
ANGRY about Service
I was told that my lightbulbs that had just been replaced weren't working at the time of service. I checked the old bulbs and they worked perfectly. Pretty low to lie and charge someone extra for a set of lightbulbs that were not even necessary. I will not be taking my care for service here anymore. If I have been dishonestly charged for lightbulbs, who knows what else I have been improperly charged for in the past. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/13/2017

Ali, we regret to hear that your experience was anything less than exceptional.  At our dealership we pride ourselves in straight forward, no nonsense, and transparent dealings with our clients. We are interested in learning more about your visit. Our service manager will be contacting you directly.  Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we look forward to speaking with you.

PC
Paul C.
Washington, NC
09/29/2017
Reviewed and adjusted
I had given them a low rating due to the pricing of a oil change and tire rotate. I have always given a company kudos for fixing an error. How a company handles that is important to me. They claimed to have researched local pricing for the same services and made an adjustment to my bill. Whether they change their listed prices is unknown to me but hopefully they have.

09/29/2017
Do Not Use for General Service
They got to be kidding. My wife brought the 12 Passat in for a recall fix. Decided to do a oil change w/filter and tire rotation. $157 dollars, you read it right, What is maybe 45 dollars at warehouse tire. Never again
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/29/2017

Paul, we apologize if there has been an error.  Please allow us to review the repair order and we will reach out to you directly via telephone.  Thank you for reaching out.

JORDAN B.
Raleigh, NC
08/12/2017 Category: Service
Terrible Car
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH MY 2017 AUDI A4 PRESTIGE (NOT EVEN A CHEAP ONE). BEEN CONSISTENTLY IN THE SHOP FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS SINCE I GOT IT AND STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH IT. NOW AUDI TRYING TO COVER THEMSELVES UP BY SAYING IT'S AN UNFORTUNATE CHARACTERISTIC OF THE VEHICLE. I WENT TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL ON THEM. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THIS SITUATION IS HANDLED TO MY SATISFACTION. DO NOT EVER BUY ONE OF THESE OVER-PRICED PAPERWEIGHTS.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 08/14/2017

Jordan, we are here for you, and our staff will continue to work hard to resolve any concerns you have about your new Audi. Our service manager will reach out to you to see how we might achieve this.  Thank you for your feedback.

MAURICE H.
Winterville, NC
VOLKSWAGEN CC
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Items were stolen from my vehicle during service.
Prior to this experience, I would recommend this business to a friend. However, I struggle with trusting a business when items are stolen from your car during service.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 07/27/2017

Maurice, we are so sorry to learn that your experience on this last visit was less than satisfactory and we hope you will accept our prior offer to reimburse you for the bag of quarters and the sunglasses that have gone missing since your visit with us. We have serviced literally hundreds of cars at Joe Pecheles without incident and we have a zero tolerance policy on theft. Our management team has fully investigated your claim and we will be reaching out to you again to discuss. We appreciate the opportunity to resolve your concern. Thank you for being our customer.

LP
LONNIE P.
Morehead City, NC
VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE COUPE
07/16/2017 Category: Service
The cars are riddled with ongoing problems
I have had so many issues with both of my Volkswagon cars I can't say anything positive. The dealership lost my warranty that they provided when they sold me the car.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 07/17/2017

Lonnie, we are very sorry to learn of your less than excellent experence on your last service visit.  We will reach out to you directly to see how we can successfully resolve your concerns.  We appreciate your feedback as this helps us improve.  Thank you for being our customer.

GW
GARY W.
VOLKSWAGEN GTI
02/02/2017 Category: Service
Terrible Service
I dropped my car off on a Friday and the guy who took my car implied I would have it back on Saturday. I received no call at all on the status of my car on Saturday and then when I called the department was closed. When I finally got my car back on Monday around 5:00pm the work was not put back together correctly. I would never recommend going there to anyone.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 02/05/2017

Gary, we are so sorry to hear about your experience. Our service manager is following up on this and will be reaching out to you Monday to see what we can do to make it right for you. We look forward to speaking with you. Thank you for the feedback.

DEBORAH G.
AUDI A3
10/30/2016 Category: Service
Honesty
Again, admirable thanks to Trudi in the Service Department.
A thank also to her supervisor in the Service Department for taking the time to ride out with me to actually experience the problems noted with the vehicle since purchasing it back in March 2016.
Issues(numerous) noted were addressed however, for this car to be a 2015 with 17,000 miles on it continues to concern me.
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2016

Deborah, We are very happy to hear that we were able to help you with your vehicle issues. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the service department. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

FR
FRANK R.
New Bern, NC
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT WAGON
10/24/2016 Category: Service
poor service - parts not in, much higher charges
poor service - parts not in, much higher charges
--> 3 times the amount what we agreed
--> 30% of the service done we agreed too.
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/24/2016

Frank, We are so sorry to hear that your service visit was less then satisfactory. I will be speaking with your service advisor and we will be in contact with you. You are a valued customer and we would like to speak to you regarding your visit with us.

SHALEIGH M.
MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE
10/08/2016 Category: Service
Satisfied with my experience
Although I was very upset with my initial experience I am very appreciative of Neil taking the time to review my survey response and call me personally to resolve the issue. This shows that even when a negative situation occurs the employees are willing to go above and beyond to fix the problem. I will in fact continuing business with Pecheles because of the great customer service I received to resolve my previous issue.

10/08/2016 Category: Service
Terrible Experience
I am a first year graduate student at East Carolina University and was looking for a trust worthy shop that I could go to throughout my time in school as I am very far from home. I found Pecheles because it was close to my apartment and would do the recall work I needed done on my car. I scheduled an appointment and after dropping off my car the night before heard nothing for a full day about what was happening. After not having my car all day I called to find out they hadn't done any of the work they were supposed to. After getting my car back they gave me an estimate because apparently my car had a broken bleeder that needed to be fixed before the recall work could be done. The estimate they gave me for a new caliber was over $300. Of course I call my dad before agreeing to this who has been a mechanic for Catipilar for over 30 years and he said this was absured and a caliber + labor shouldn't cost more that $100. I then drove my car back to Pennsylvania so my dad could look at the "broken bleeder". He informed me that the bleeder is broken but there is no possible way it was easily broken. He is positive that when they began working on the recall that someone broke the bleeder off my car. Whether intentional or accidental, they tried to make me pay for a mistake that they made. I am highly disappointed with my business experience at Pecheles and will never recommend them to anyone. I again am back in PA for the second time this month so my dad (someone I can trust) can fix the now broken bleeder. It just goes to show that no matter how friendly you are people will always try and make an extra dime off of vulnerable people. Thankfully I grew up around cars and have my dad there to let me know what's a good deal and when I am being taken advantage of. I don't appreciate the way I was treated and again I say, I will never recommend Pecheles to anyone.
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/11/2016

Shaleigh, Thank you for taking the time to speak with Neil. We do appreciate your business as you are a valued customer. We appreciate your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us.

DEBORAH G.
AUDI A3
10/07/2016 Category: Service
What makes it not so great is a purchase of a car that has a number of issues that is very concerning.
I do not care to rate Joe Pecheles at this time.
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/10/2016

Deborah, We are so sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied. We would like to have the opportunity to discuss this matter with you. We will be contacting you shortly. We do appreciate your feedback.

IM
INGRID M.
08/02/2016 Category: Service
Aweful Customer Service
My initial experience with Mike and Trudi went well. Unfortunately, I had an issue with the end result and I am completely unsatisfied with the result and response by this organization. This was a result of management and not customer service representatives.
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 08/03/2016

Ingrid, We are so sorry to hear that you had a less then satisfactory visit. We would like the opportunity to discuss this matter with you. Someone will be reaching out to you today to see how we can come to a resolution to your concerns.

KT
KENDRA T.
07/15/2016 Category: Service
Every visit takes an excessive amount time to complete. I had a 7:30am appointment that was not completed until after 1pm on several occasions.
I would never refer anyone here. The staff I've dealt with over the phone and face to face are extremely friendly and professional however, the service is slow. No matter what time I take my car in for service, I have to wait all day for it to be completed; even for a simple oil change. You would think that an all day repair would include a car wash and interior cleaning, but they don't even do that. My last appointment was at 7:30am and my car repair was not completed until 5pm the following day after I was told it would be complete by noon the following day. My last oil change was an early morning appointment and my car wasn't ready until after hours and they didn't even complete everything that was supposed to be done. I will never buy another Volkswagen just because I want to avoid going to this dealership for maintenance and repairs. Either they are understaffed or over booking appointments.
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 07/18/2016

Kendra, We are so sorry that your visit was less then satisfactory. I have passed this along to the service manager and he will be contacting you shortly. You are a valued customer and we would like to have the opportunity to discuss this matter with you. Thank you for the feedback.

CY
CRAIG Y.
Enfield, NC
AUDI A6
07/10/2016 Category: Service
Mislead about repair
Place is great Mechanic had thorough knowledge repair rep Mislead me about full repair
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 07/11/2016

Craig, thank you for the feedback. We are so sorry to hear that your service experience was not satisfactory. Your service writer Trudi will be in contact with you to explain the services to you and go over any issue you may have had. You are a valued customer and we hope that you will give us an opportunity to discuss this matter with you.

JAMES W.
06/15/2016 Category: Service
My car
It was great until I handed over the check for my car.. it rained the first two days I had it and on the first sunny day I had it I noticed a small chip in the windsheild behind the rearview mirror very small and hidden the sun actually hit it for me to see it...contacted them and they said they would repair it...so they came and picked up my car had it for four hours and brought it back and it was not even filled I could still feel the crack so I called again and they said okay they would replace the windsheild.. so they came back the second time to pick it up called me after it got to the dealership and told me they ordered the wrong windsheild and they would have to call me when the right one came in...so with this being the THIRD time they picked up my car I asked if the could compensate me in gas...and I was told no which I thought was kinda crazy being how many times it had been taken back and forth I would've have worried much with the first time and I was told while they had it I would get my first wash and wax since as I stated above I got it on a rainy day and when it was brought back to me nothing had been cleaned..like I said I had a great experience they helped me out of my car but then after I gave them the check I realized they didn't care...plus they didn't ground my car I turned in so I had a late payment for a car I didn't have going against my credit because someone didnt do there part...i love my vehicle but personally not sure if I'll be going through them again...thanks
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 06/16/2016

James, thank you for your feedback. Your satisfaction is very important to us. We're sorry you were inconvenienced. Our service manager has left you a message by phone to see if we might find a satisfactory resolution for you. Thank you for your continued loyalty.

PV
PETER V.
Goldsboro, NC
AUDI S5
05/05/2016 Category: Service
Manager did an excellent job handling the situation and making it right
It was just a bad first experience, but John went above and beyond what I expected of even a "good" dealership to make this right. He went into great in-depth research to figure out what happened, took the time to explain it to me, and is making it right. Very impressed. Thank you. A++++

05/05/2016 Category: Service
They did not following through with customer's request, then still charged full amount.
I don't need to leave a review. The title tells it all. I was also contacted by a customer service agent TWO days ago about my visit and told her everything. Then I was promised that someone who could help me out with the issues I had would be calling me shortly. No one ever did. Clearly, this dealership does not go above and beyond as other dealerships, or other brands (such as Porsche and BMW) have done for me in the past.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 05/06/2016

Peter, we apologize for the delay in reaching you. We very much want to speak with you and resolve your concerns. Our Service Manager, John Skeen, has been trying to contact you by phone but has not been successful in reaching you. Please feel free to email him at jskeen@pechelesautomotive.com, or call him at our main line (252-756-1135) or his cell, which he left on your voicemail. We look forward to speaking with you.

JEFFREY B.
Grimesland, NC
LEXUS GX 470
03/11/2016 Category: Service
rescore. filled first out wrong
good, fast Service. everyone made me feel right at home

03/11/2016 Category: Service
service
Good, fast service. Everyone made me feel right at home
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 03/14/2016

Thanks for your kind comments, Jeffrey. And thanks for letting us know the low star rating was just an oversight, and that everything went well with your service. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

MT
MORGAN T.
Bordentown, NJ
09/09/2015 Category: Service
Why make an appointment when the mechanic isnt going to be there
I made an appointment at 130pm. I was told the mechanic was on a lunch break and since I got there around 115 they wouldn't take my car back until 130ish. Which was fine, until they put my car in another parking spot for an extra hour and a half. My car was not taken into the garage until 3pm! What's the point of making an appointment? I was not given any updates until around 330 when I was told they are still working on my car... But they just took it in and I watched it pull in so that made me frustrated. The employees were very unprofessional because I could hear everything. This employee wasn't here yet and they don't know when he will be back(turns out this was my mechanic). Another employee talking about others and cursing. It was warm in the waiting room and uncomfortable. By the time my car was "done" it was 5pm. I was then asked again if I wanted my lights replace like I already asked for... Which took aborted 20 minutes. I have been coming to this dealership for three years and I am appauld that it took 5 hours for a service and a test on my air conditioner. Especially because when I made the appointment the gentleman who didn't even know the name of the business couldn't give me an estimate on time but said sure when I said an hour or two. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for the lightbulb but to be honest that's they very least they could have done considering I sat there for such a period of time.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/10/2015

Morgan, we are truly sorry that your service experience was less than exceptional. Thank you for taking time to speak to our Service Manager, John, about your visit. Your detailed feedback is very valuable to us and has allowed us to address some specific issues with the employees involved. We very much appreciate your business and hope that we will have the opportunity in the future to provide you with the great service that we expect from ourselves, and that you as our valued customer deserve. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you. Again, thank you.

AT
ALLISON T.
Durham, NC
AUDI Q5
06/19/2015 Category: Service
Horrible experience.
Had horrible experience with service person christie. Told me she would have the manager John call me back who never did. I contacted the district manager Doug who called me back instantly and was very nice and handled what was a 2 day issue in matter of minutes.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 06/23/2015

Allison, I am so sorry that your experience was not a great one. John, our Service Manager, has tried to contact you to discuss your concerns but has not been able to reach you. I understand that you and Doug came to a resolution. If the matter was not resolved to your satisfaction, please let us know by calling 252-756-1135. Thank you for your feedback.

JOHN W.
Winterville, NC
VOLKSWAGEN GLI
06/15/2015 Category: Sales
COULDN'T HAVE BEEN WORSE
Service Dept is terrible. Sales, finance, & service do not communicate with each other. No one knows what they are talking about. I've never been more disgusted with a place of business in my life. Will NEVER return and advise others to stay far away! My car was never detailed as promised. We received 2 calls that the car was ready when in fact it was not. They tried to send me off the lot with the wrong tags. We were never apologized to or received an explanation for the several mistakes made. Just a bunch of idiots up there.

John, thank you for taking time to speak with our General Manager about your concerns. We apologize that your experience was less than the excellent standard of service we strive for. Your feedback is very important to us and has been used for training purposes. Thanks again.

CHARLES C.
04/26/2015 Category: Service
Jetta trade
just very disappointed. I bought the car from Pecheles,2nd owner. received a very high repair bill. Look into optio of trade in as suggested by service rep. I received a trade in value of $1000 ..if that much. Just very disappointed and discouraged to buy a volkswagon again.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 04/28/2015

Charles, we understand you are disappointed. If there is something more we can do to help you, I would be happy to know. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Doug Batchelor, General Manager