Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CR
CASSIE R.
AUDI Q7
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Look out for extra charges
I have never had issues with the services provided. However, every time I take my vehicle to Pecheles, they attempt to swindle and add extra charges to the bill. The lady at the front desk is always very helpful in addressing any issues caused by the money folks.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 05/24/2017

Dear Ms. Reynolds, thank you for speaking with us regarding your concerns.  If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.  We appreciate your business.

JANE M.
New Bern, NC
AUDI A6
04/01/2017 Category: Service
Recall
Addressed my concerns and resolved all the issues

04/01/2017 Category: Service
Recall notice
Made sure they had correct cell phone number before leaving dealership but still called home number and left a message. Purchased vehicle used from my brother in law and took them about half a dozen times to get paperwork correct.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 04/04/2017

Ms. Mirro, we apologize for any inconvenience on your most recent visit. We look forward to speaking with you so that we can resolve any additional concerns you may have. We will continue to work hard to earn your business and will use your feedback to better train our staff. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 04/17/2017

Jane, we are thrilled to know that we were able to get all your concerns resolved in a timely manner. We appreciate the 5-star review and look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for being a Pecheles customer!

MARISSA B.
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Pecheles Automotive
Every time I call to schedule an appointment I can never find a time that fits in my schedule. The person on the phone is usually rude and is absolutely no help. Once I finally moved my schedule around so that I could leave work and bring my car in, I was told that I didn't have an appointment and it wasn't until I complained that they decided they could fit me in. Every time I've brought my car in for a service, they washed it or gave me a free ticket to take it to sheets and I did not receive this. Once my Volkswagen care package is up, I do not plan on bringing my car to your location. I wasn't even going to complain but after receiving three different emails about doing a survey I figured I would let you know how unsatisfied I was.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 12/22/2016

Marissa, thank you very much for your feedback. We sincerely apologize that you did not have an excellent service experience, and for the scheduling difficulty. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about your concerns so we can improve our service and make things right for you. Your comments have been shared with our management team and they will be reaching out. Thank you very much for your business. We look forward to addressing your concerns.

TYLER S.
AUDI A6
09/16/2016 Category: Service
negligent mechanics
I got an oil change and when I received my car I noticed the oil pan is dragging across the ground. I don't really notice a difference in the way it drives seeing that I was long overdue for service. I didn't even receive a sticker containing my next service information.
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/19/2016

Tyler, I do apologize for your less than satisfactory service visit. I am passing this along and someone will be in contact with you shortly. We would like to have the opportunity to rectify your issue. Thank you for the feedback.

GW
GARY W.
Rocky Mount, NC
VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE
08/04/2016 Category: Service
Car Repair
I feel they repaired parts that were not faulty and now the car is having to have more work to fix the original problem
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 08/04/2016

Gary, We are so sorry to hear that you had a less then satisfactory visit with us. Thank you for taking the time to speak with Ricky. We hope to continue to be able to service you in the future. You are a valued customer.

LW
LAURA W.
VOLKSWAGEN GLI
06/16/2016 Category: Service
Not sure why I keep going back
Folks it's buyer beware at this place. They have jerked me around since day 1 and nothing has changed. I've taken my car in for simple fluid changes or warranty work and they seem to break or damage something every time. They've left parts under my hood, they've broken my windshield, they've put in a new headlight and not aimed it and the list goes on. My most recent visit was for service and it started out by me being told they wouldn't take a Pecheles coupon off their own website because it was for a Honda?? Let me get this straight....a Pecheles VW coupon off of PechelesVW.com is only good for Hondas? Next I was promised that my car would be ready at 3....no phone call. Finally I call them around 4 because I'm scared I'm not going to get my car back only to be told "oh sorry we didn't call you, it's not ready but will be ready at 5. You know that's a joke, right? I arrived at 430 only to find out it still wasn't ready. Then 5 came, then 530 and on and on. Finally about 10 mins to 6 it was finally pulled around, still dripping from the half ass wash job it received because it was quitting time. Is that my fault? Not hardly! I brought you the damn car at 830am and you still struggled and half assed it to get it to my by closing. Oh btw, this same thing happened last time. No call to say it was ready and then upon showing up, I waited and waited and that time didn't even get a wash. I will be trying Freema in Goldsboro next and then to Raleigh if they are as awful as Pecheles.
Dawn K. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 06/17/2016

Laura, We do sincerely apologize for a less then satisfactory service experience you have had. We would like a chance to rectify the issues you have experienced. Our service adviser manager , John Skeen, has tried to reach out to you to address your concerns and would really like the opportunity to speak with you. If you would be so kind as to return our call at 252- 756-1135 we would greatly appreciate it.

CAROLYN H.
HYUNDAI ELANTRA
02/17/2016 Category: Service
you need to look at other customer service areas from your competitors. shame on you
It was 30 degrees and snowing. You have a door to the outside right in the lounge. No heat at all. Chairs are very uncomfortable. I should have checked out the lounge before I bought my car since I still have to come back for awhile. You own all these dealerships and can't give a warm comfortable place while we are waiting. Also they park the car outside in the snow instead of under the carpool. What the heck I was even in my walker. Thanks guys. Not so empressed on my first visit. The car was fine.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 02/19/2016

Carolyn, we apologize that our waiting area was uncomfortable. Your feedback is very important to us, as we are constantly working to improve and to ensure we are serving our customers well. We do have issues with keeping that room warm, and we have made adjustments based on your feedback. We'd also love the opportunity to talk with you more about your experience. If you would like to discuss your visit, you can reach us at 252-756-1135. We value you as our customer, and appreciate your comments. Have a great day!

RN
ROBERT N.
HYUNDAI VELOSTER
02/14/2016 Category: Service
To be continued ...
The clock would frequently loose memory. It took 2 visits before they decided to replace the radio. But they did not have it in stock. On the third visit they replaced the radio, but they damaged the vent loovers. They needed to be replaced, but they were not in stock. On the fourth visit they replaced the right side loovers, but not the left.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 02/15/2016

Robert, we apologize for the multiple visits. We know your time is valuable and will work to get everything resolved as soon as possible. I confirmed with our Hyundai Service Manager, David, that your left side loovers have been ordered and should arrive this week. We will give you a call as soon as they arrive. If there is anything we can do to make your next service more convenient, please let us know.

MARK M.
Blounts Creek, NC
HYUNDAI SONATA
01/25/2016 Category: Service
Not best in class
parts not available for recall service, hence why set up appointment. For me its a 1 hr 45mile drive, that now I will have to repeat again.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/25/2016

Mark, we understand your frustration over not being able to get all the recalls completed on your scheduled visit, and we apologize. Unfortunately, with some recalls Hyundai requires us to inspect the vehicle first to see if it needs the recall done, then we can order parts if necessary. We apologize if this was not explained up front. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we want to make the completion of your recall work as convenient as possible. I have passed along your feedback to our Service Manager, John Skeen, who will be in touch.  You can also reach him at 252-756-1135. We look forward to speaking with you.

RN
ROBERT N.
HYUNDAI VELOSTER
01/08/2016 Category: Service
Did not resolve issue
The people were very courteous, but did not resolve the issue. My clock was not working, but started working when I brought it in. Now it works about 80% of the time.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/11/2016

Robert, sorry to hear your clock is still not working all the time. I'll pass this along to your Service Advisor so he can be in touch about getting this resolved. Thanks for being our customer!

WM
WILLIAM M.
HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/07/2016 Category: Service
it was ok
I miss the days when they cleaned the car

William, sorry to see your experience was not an excellent one. We appreciate the feedback. I wanted to make sure you received the Sheetz car wash voucher for an Ultimate Wash that comes with your service. Please give me call at 252-756-1135 or email me at bnosay@pechelesautomotive.com if not, or if there is anything else we can do to improve our service for you. Thanks for being our customer!

FR
FRANK R.
New Bern, NC
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT WAGON
12/18/2015 Category: Service
Ok - overall - could better
Long waiting time. Not really customer oriented
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 12/23/2015

Frank, thank you for taking time to speak with me about your experience. Your feedback is very important to us and will be used for training and improvement. We sincerely apologize about the wait; we understand your time is valuable. Thank you for allowing us to serve you. If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know. Hope you have a great holiday season!

AP
ALLEN P.
Kinston, NC
AUDI Q5
11/27/2015 Category: Service
SLOW
WE HAD A 10:30 APPT AND IT WAS OVER 4 HOURS LATER BEFORE WE LEFT WITH OUR VEHICLE. THE WAITING AREA IN THE VOLKWAGON SHOW ROOM IS UNCOMFORTABLE, AND BORING.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/30/2015

Allen, thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Audi. We apologize for the long wait time. Also wanted to let you know that we will begin construction on a new Audi facility in mid-2016 that will offer an improved waiting area. Thanks for the feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to serve you better.

KR
KELLY R.
HYUNDAI SONATA
11/18/2015 Category: Service
Didn't seem to be very concerned about the issue I brought up about my car.
I would if Trudy was still there but the guy that helped seem to only be there out of compliance.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/19/2015

Kelly, we apologize that your experience was not an excellent one. We want to make sure we address all your concerns with your vehicle. Our Service Manager has attempted to reach you to discuss your visit, but was unsuccessful. Please feel free to call me or your Service Manager (David) at your convenience at 252-756-1135. We look forward to speaking with you.

CR
CHARLENE R.
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT
08/21/2015 Category: Service
Too slow
Normally I have no issues with appts getting in and out but this time someone dropped the ball and my car was forgotten and I had to wait hours for service completion. I did receive a discount due to this issue but I would rather it not to have happened at all. Hopefully the next trip will be satisfying as this is the first issue I've had.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 08/25/2015

Charlene, we are so sorry your experience was not the exceptional level of service we strive for. We understand your time is valuable, and sincerely apologize for the delay in completing your service. Your feedback is very important to us and will be used for training and improvement. We look forward to serving you at your next visit. Please feel free to contact me or our Service Manager, John Skeen, if you wish to discuss your experience further, or if we can be of any assistance.

RACHEL H.
06/01/2015 Category: Service
Every time I visit Joe Pecheles VW, I have different experiences. However, all of my experiences are not favorable ones. This last time, I was there for an oil change. When I received my car, I had greasy fingerprints in my car, the driver's seat made a strange clicking sound and all of my seatbelts were fastened. Even the rear seatbelts were fastened and the belts were tangled and fastened. I am already suspicious about the mechanics that work on my vehicle (I had money stolen out of my car one time while at JP), and every time I visit I become more and more suspicious.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 06/03/2015

Hi Rachel! Thank you for sharing your experience and for then taking time to speak with our Service Manager about your concerns. Your feedback helps us serve you better. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. We look forward to providing an excellent service experience at your next visit!

ES
ELLIOTT S.
05/30/2015 Category: Service
Hour service took three-and-a-half
I was called to be informed by appt could be moved forward to save me time.
I was told the 10,000 mile service would take an hour.
I came back and hour and a half later and they hasn't even started.
I waited around for two additional hours.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 06/01/2015

Elliot, we are so sorry that your wait time was not as promised. Your feedback is very important to us and has been passed along to our Service Manager for training purposes. Please call 252-756-1135 if you wish to discuss your experience further, or if we can be of any assistance.