Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Edenton, NC
Volkswagen Passat
02/14/2018 Category: Sales
Pleased with purchase
Very pleased with purchase of vehicle. Good price and sales people very helpful and friendly.
My only complaint is that I had a pre-approved loan, and I am now getting letters from various lending agencies that were contacted regarding the loan. Don't really understand this, and it has an impact on my credit score. If my pre-approved loan was not enough, I was able to pay the difference, but was never consulted about this.
Otherwise very happy with vehicle and service.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 02/14/2018

Carolyn, thank you for the recommendation and review. your feedback is very important to us.  We will look into your question about the lending agencies and reach out to you directly to discuss.  Our goal is to learn from your feedback which helps us to improve for all of our valued clients.  Thank you again, and we look forward to talking with you!

LH
LOLA H.
Red Oak, NC
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
01/27/2018 Category: Sales
The staff was very helpful. I was dispointed when I found out how much I had to pay to buy out my car lease? I know the dealer has to make money of a sale? When it ends up I am paying just about double, for my 2014 Beetle.This really hurts when I have 5 more years to pay on this lease car? I would tell people not to ever lease a car, if you want to buy it?? I could have paid VW Credit much less to buy out my lease? I will conchie to let Pecheles service my car, they have done me right so far for 19 years. My dealing with them for 19 years never helped at all for a good deal of buying my 2014? I was so scked when the total came up I had to pay for in 5 years?

Very upset about the total I have to pay?
Lola Harper
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 01/29/2018

Lola, thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are happy to hear you have received top-notch customer service from us over the years but disappointed that you are not happy with the terms of your lease buy out.  We will reach out directly to you to see how we can help. Thank you for your loyalty.

JJ
JANCEY J.
Volkswagen Eos
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Prompt Service
I️ didn’t have an appointment but the service writer promptly had my car checked out and ready to go in a short time
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/16/2017

Jancey, we're thrilled to know we were able to get your vehicle serviced on such short notice. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

TH
THOMAS H.
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Friendly staff lots of knowledge
Very good service
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Thomas, thanks for the excellent feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!

MT
MARCELLUS T.
Audi Q5
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Recall
Staff very polite and courteous. The service was very good.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/03/2017

Marcellus, thanks for the great feedback.  We will continue to strive for excellence and we appreciate your being our customer.  Take care!

DANA P.
Audi Q5
10/27/2017 Category: Sales
Audi 2017 Q5 Great Car
Matthew and the guys made my buying experience a pleasant one.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Dana, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

MARK M.
Robersonville, NC
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Awesome customer service!!!
Took my Audi in for 85000 mile service. Easily scheduled it on line. When I got there the customer service I received was unmatch by any. Went out of their way to make sure I made to and from work as well as making sure my car was taken care of. Will come back for sure.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Mark, thank you for your continued dedication and support. We appreciate the excellent feedback and you being a Pecheles customer! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

LC
LAURA C.
Morehead City, NC
Audi S5 Cabriolet
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Everything was great.
Sales people were professional and the car is great.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Laura, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

JOHN M.
New Bern, NC
Audi Q7
09/29/2017 Category: Sales
new car
positive = excellent service, knowledgeable sales staff, good follow up ; negative = openly stated lack of interest in considering trade in vehicles.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/03/2017

John, thank you for the excellent review and for being a Pecheles customer! We pologize for any negative experience you had with us during the purchase process. Our Customer Relations Director will be reaching out to you to discuss this further.

ET
ELBERT T.
Kalkaska, MI
Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
09/23/2017 Category: Service
Great people but customer waiting area needs an upgrade
Lack of space and seating for waiting customers
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/25/2017

Elbert, thank you for being a Pecheles customer and for the positive feedback. We take every customers advice into consideration and look to improve upon the tips provided.

SUZANNE B.
Goldsboro, NC
Audi Q7
09/08/2017 Category: Service
Friendly service and knowledge staff
Eazy to work with and work hard to meet the customers time frame
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Suzanne, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!

MARY W.
Oak Island, NC
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
09/02/2017 Category: Service
the service manager
every thing was done that was requested. items that needed to be done were brought to my attention as well as the cost to have those items taken care of. I waited for my car to be serviced and the service was performed in a timely manner.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Mary, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!

SHAILA B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Volkswagen Passat
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Willing to work with customer
Willing to work with customer
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 08/23/2017

Shaila, thank you for being a Pecheles customer and for leaving us awesome feedback!

WC
WARREN C.
Kinston, NC
Volkswagen Eos
08/16/2017 Category: Service
Tried really hard
Went above and beyond to try and fix our EOS. Assured us after putting it on a computer that it would not bleed the battery dead every night--but it still does. Just think once the computer starts acting up it's hopeless. Just wish there was a way to get out of this car and into a brand that is reliable without all of the computer stuff. Would recommend the business, but not Volkswagon as a whole. Done with V.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 08/18/2017

We apologize and understand your frustration and thank you for recognizing our efforts.  We will be reaching out to you again.  Thank you for being our customer.

LW
LEONA W.
Audi S3
07/29/2017 Category: Service
Happy ending!
I woke up to find I had a flat tire that had somehow been slashed on the inside wall and needed to be replaced. I purchased my Audi A3 from Pecheles and took it there to be fixed because I am confident with their expertise and have had good service in the past. Nobody plans to have a flat tire, so I didn't have a service appointment, and it was a very busy day for repairs and service. It was going to take several hours. So they took me home right away of their shuttle. When I called, I did not have to wait for the shuttle to come pick me up. When I got back it took a little longer than I expected, but the staff were very apologetic and caring. I drove away in a freshly detailed car and a new matching tire that cost me less than I expected. So I consider that a happy ending to a flat tire!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 07/31/2017

Leona, we are sorry to hear you woke up to a flat tire one morning but are thrilled to know our staff took such great care of you. Thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!

WD
Wanda D.
Elm City, NC
07/03/2017
Follow up to previous post
After reading my previous post which was expressing my negative feelings about the amount I was charged for labor during a 55,000 mile service, I received a call from the dealership. I appreciated the call which tells me that they do care about the opinions of their clients.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 07/03/2017

Thank you, Wanda, for allowing us to resolve your concern.  We do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.  Thank you for your feedback.

RN
RAMONA N.
VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN
05/31/2017 Category: Service
My Oil Change...
Recently took my auto to the Dealer to have my oil changed. I asked for only an oil change and I provided the AMSOIL for the service. My car was moved to the garage area and waited over one hour for this service. I was one of the first there and no other vehicles were in the shop before mine. Over all the service department is very friendly and accommodating but on this date the service took far too long.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 05/31/2017

Ramona, thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer. Our service department manager will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.

LF
LATITIA F.
Elizabeth City, NC
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT
04/08/2017 Category: Service
Friendly service.
Good service. Flexible.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 04/10/2017

Latitia, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

GB
GRACE B.
AUDI A4
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Good
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 03/08/2017

Grace, thank you for the review and for being a Pecheles customer!

CHARLES S.
VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE CONVERTIBLE
03/01/2017 Category: Service
Chuck Saeger
Everyone was very friendly. I liked that I was able to view a bit of the work that was being or needed to be done.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 03/01/2017

Chuck, thank you for the great review! We appreciate you being a loyal customer.