Latest Review over 2 years ago

MICHAEL H.
Crabtree, NC
Volkswagen CC
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service saved the day....again!
I had a tight window to get an oil change before an impromptu 8 hr drive to Georgia. It was either our CC, or a full size truck. Greg agreed that the CC would be a much more of a pleasurable drive! So he helped me by tracking my car through its service work, ensuring our timely departure. I really appreciate this form of service. This was a another thumbs up dealing with these guys!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Michael, thank you for the excellent feedback and for being a Pecheles customer! Glad we were able to assist you on such short notice. We hope your trip was enjoyable!

RYAN W.
Chesapeake, VA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
11/09/2017 Category: Sales
Great people! Great Service! Awesome deals!
You ever just want to walk into a dealership and just buy a car at a great price without needing to hash it out back and forth with the sales guy? This is the place to go! Amazing up front prices and quick out the door financing! Not once did I need to try and haggle with them. I drove 2+ hours to buy a car and it was well worth it.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Ryan, thank you for the outstanding feedback! We appreciate you being a Pecheles customer and look forward to serving you again in the future.

ST
SCOTTIE T.
Ayden, NC
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Reliable service department
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Scottie, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

TH
THOMAS H.
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Friendly staff lots of knowledge
Very good service
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Thomas, thanks for the excellent feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!

RICHARD G.
New Bern, NC
Audi TTS
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
VERY HELPFUL IN TAKING CARE OF MY AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS. LOOKING FORWARD TO RETURNING IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Richard, thank you for the great review and for being a great Pecheles customer!

AF
ANDREW F.
Volkswagen Tiguan
Good Job
Always professional and courteous. Keep up the good work!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Andrew, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

STACEY H.
Mitsubishi Outlander
Friendly staff!
The staff are always friendly and Joe Pecheles courtesy shuttle allows me to go about my work day, while my car is being serviced!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Stacey, thank you for the excellent review and for being a Pecheles customer!

BRENDA B.
11/08/2017 Category: Service
The sales and business people work very hard to get you the payments you want ,so that you can be happy to have the car of of my dreams .
I'have now purchase my second car at Joe Pecheles .has been the best the best car buying I have had at any dealer ship ever . Grayson was very informative with me and my son . Information that was needed to make a decision was explained in terms that really made sense ,not a lot of over my head talk. Business office took the time to get the payment plan that would work exactly the way ,I could feel good about purchasing my new 2017 VW Passat . Joe Pecheles is a car dealership that I trust and I recommend if you want to buy .the best car with awesomeness performance . Buy VW ...at Joe Pecheles .the cars that will never give you major headaches and made by car craftsmen that know what a real car should run like . My 2017 Passat drives like I think a a Passat should drive like . So I just love my car and my payments are just like I want them ..I'm impressed. ..with The Joe Pecheles Saff...Thanks Grayson .you made me a believer ..
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Brenda, thank you for the excellent feedback. We are so glad we were able to assist you in getting you into the vehicle and payment plan you wanted! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you for being a Pecheles customer!

SK
SARAI K.
Volkswagen Passat
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Professional, friendly, and fast
Highly recommend this dealership for all your auto needs - purchasing a vehicle and servicing.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Sarai, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

JACK W.
11/07/2017 Category: Service
They always do a great job
Pecheles VW does the job right the 1st time

From a 20 plus years customer
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Jack, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer! We appreciate your continued dedication to the Joe Pecheles VW brand!

JUNE G.
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Audi state inspection
Administrator expected me, remembered me, and the inspecting mechanic went above and beyond expectations. Though there only for the state inspection, he thought to check the spare and found it to be low so he added air. Such extra thoughtfulness inspires my confidence.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/06/2017

June, we're thrilled to know our staff went above and beyond for you during your visit. Thank you for being a Pecheles customer and for the great review!

LH
LEE H.
Audi Q5
11/03/2017 Category: Service
?
Prompt, well informed pleasant to deal with.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/06/2017

Lee, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

MADISON S.
Wake Forest, NC
11/03/2017 Category: Service
Clean, Quick and Responsive
I had to get an emergency repair done on my car. They repaired it quickly, and kept me updated on the status of my car.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/06/2017

Madison, thank you so much for the great review. We're thrilled to know we were able to assist you on such short notice. Keep us in mind if you are ever in the area again in the future!

CHARLES S.
Roper, NC
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/02/2017 Category: Service
staff courtesy..
Appreciate detailed explanation to questions.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/03/2017

Charles, thank you for the 5 star review and great feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.  Have a fantastic day.

MT
MARCELLUS T.
Audi Q5
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Recall
Staff very polite and courteous. The service was very good.

Marcellus, thanks for the great feedback.  We will continue to strive for excellence and we appreciate your being our customer.  Take care!