Latest Review over 2 years ago

Michael H.
11/02/2017
Great Service Pros
Greg and the gang there that handled my warranty work had me in and out very quickly. Not only was I notified when the warranty part arrived, I was able to breeze in and out in Little time. They remembered my name and had my paperwork ready when I walked in to get my car. The best part was the fact I was able to get other things suggested to me while I was there. Apparently, the people Inwas buying tires from had no idea the complexities behind a proper alignment for my car. I was able to get a proper alignment and educated on the proper routine maintenance for my vehicle. Kudos to these guys!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/03/2017

Michael, we appreciate the great review and kind words.  Thank you for your business.  We hope to see you again soon.  Take care!

JAMES W.
Audi S4
11/01/2017 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
I love working with the crew at Pecheles Audi Service. Kimberly at the front desk is always super helpful, courteous and professional. I deal with Greg frequently, and he always has news about Audi's newest vehicles or upcoming releases.
When my car comes back from service, I can tell that it was cared for and treated well. I've never had an issue arising from any repair work they've done, and my car is always spotless, freshly vacuumed, and in great shape.
I highly recommend Joe Pecheles Audi!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/02/2017

James, it means the world to us to hear of your fine recommendation.  We appreciate the opportunity to be of service and will continue to strive for excellence.  Thank you for the great review.  Have a fabulous day.

RENEE S.
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!!! Very trustworthy.
Joe Pecheles Audi service never lets me down always leave there knowing my car has been in good care.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Renee, thank you for the amazing review and for being a Pecheles customer! We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

CP
CYNTHIA P.
New Bern, NC
Volkswagen Passat
10/29/2017 Category: Service
I love Pecheles service
Great customer service. They are always helpful and answer all my questions.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Cynthia, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

CE
CANDICE E.
Mitsubishi Outlander
Oil Change/Tire Rotation
The friendly and prompt service. Team members always willing to help a customer!!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Candice, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

DANA P.
10/27/2017 Category: Sales
Audi 2017 Q5 Great Car
Matthew and the guys made my buying experience a pleasant one.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Dana, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

MARK M.
Robersonville, NC
Awesome customer service!!!
Took my Audi in for 85000 mile service. Easily scheduled it on line. When I got there the customer service I received was unmatch by any. Went out of their way to make sure I made to and from work as well as making sure my car was taken care of. Will come back for sure.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Mark, thank you for your continued dedication and support. We appreciate the excellent feedback and you being a Pecheles customer! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

LW
LINDA W.
Wilson, NC
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Professional staff, convince, loaner car service
Always pleased
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Linda, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

BC
BOBBY C.
Customer care
Greatly appreciated
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Bobby, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

LC
LAURA C.
Morehead City, NC
Audi S5 Cabriolet
Everything was great.
Sales people were professional and the car is great.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Laura, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

CHRISTOPHER B.
Robersonville, NC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Fix the problem quick. They were open and honest and fixed it right away
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/31/2017

Christopher, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

DALLAS S.
Rocky Mount, NC
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Service inspection
Excellent job
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/26/2017

Dallas, thank you for the excellent review and for being a Pecheles customer!

SHARON C.
Rocky Mount, NC
Volkswagen Passat
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Consistently Meeting Expectations
In any business relationship, communicating and understanding a customer's expectations is very important. In doing business with Joe Pecheles VW they consistently meet or exceed my expectations when scheduling an appointment, servicing my car, and follow-up to see if I am satisfied with the level of service that was provided.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/26/2017

Sharon, thank you for the amazing feedback. We take every customers comments seriously and always love to share positive comments like these with our staff. Thank you for being a Pecheles customer and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

MAXWELL C.
Volkswagen Golf
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Great Job
Fast and friendly.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/26/2017

Maxwell, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

DENISE D.
Washington, NC
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Wonderful visit
Great service from Kimberly and the best car wash in Greenville!!!! Thank you for a wonderful visit.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 10/26/2017

Denise, thank you for the wonderful review and for being a Pecheles customer!