Latest Review over 2 years ago

ALBERT G.
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT
11/27/2015 Category: Sales
Easiest process ever!
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/30/2015

Albert, thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

JEREMY G.
New Bern, NC
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT
Great customer service!
I had my car towed in and it took a couple of days to get a loaner but Joe Pecheles has always been great to me!

Jeremy, thank you for being our customer! And thanks for sharing your review!

DEBORA D.
Kitty Hawk, NC
AUDI Q5
11/27/2015 Category: Sales
Awesome customer service
What a great place to buy a vehicle. Best customer service we have experienced.

Debora, thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles! We are glad to see you had a great buying experience. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

WC
WANDA C.
AUDI Q5
The staff
The staff

Thank you for being our customer, Wanda!

SHEILA S.
AUDI S4
11/27/2015 Category: Service
The service manager keeps you informed.
Whwnever I take my vehicle in for repair and/or maintenance, I'm treated with dignity and respect. Most importantly, the Service Manager is knowledgeable about my vehicle and he takes time to explain what work was done.

Sheila, thanks for sharing your experience! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

ES
ERVIN S.
HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Scheduled maintenance
PROMPT COURTEOUS SERVICE

Ervin, thank you for being our customer! We appreciate the great review!

SUSAN S.
Winterville, NC
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SEDAN
11/26/2015 Category: Service
Great genuine service. Every visit I felt they will try to assist to my needs
I requested a service to make sure my Jetta was checked over because I will be doing more night driving. They sold me new tires , checked my brakes, flushed my brake lines, cleaned up my front lights that became cloudy. I am much more comfortable to drive at night. Thank you for taking care of me. Susan Scott

Thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles!

JOAN K.
Winterville, NC
VOLKSWAGEN EOS
11/26/2015 Category: Service
Ricky? Service desk was very helpful

Joan, thanks for sharing your review. We're glad you had a great experience with your service advisor, Ricky. Thanks for choosing Joe Pecheles!

DIANA C.
Saratoga, NC
HYUNDAI SONATA
Wonderful as always
I scheduled the appointment to have the regular maintenance and had a concern about smelling gas after the car had been sitting awhile. The gentleman personally went out to my car to start it to see what he might figure out then also had the techs check it. I went to a nearby store while they worked on it. When I came back he checked in with me. He was friendly and listened to my description of what i was experiencing. I can depend on Pecheles for great service.

Diana, thank you for allowing us to be of service! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

DEBORAH B.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SEDAN
11/24/2015 Category: Service
Ricky, John and others make my services as quick as possible and they are very informative about work to be done. Thank you!
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/24/2015

Thank you for being our customer! And for sharing your review!

APRIL B.
Windsor, NC
MITSUBISHI MIRAGE
11/23/2015 Category: Service
Customer Service
Excellent service. Friendly people. Answered all questions and let us know as soon as the car was ready.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/23/2015

Thanks for sharing your review, April! It's our pleasure to serve you!

STEVEN C.
AUDI S4
11/22/2015 Category: Service
They screwed up, but made it right.
I took my Audi S4 in for a loud noise coming from the front right side of my car. I told them I thought it might be a wheel bearing. They told me they would run the standard diagnostic and low and behold, it was the wheel bearing. $500 later I had my car but it still made the same sound. They told me it might be my transmission. I took my car to a transmission place that I respect and they told me "no way that is from your tranny". I took it back to PA, and they ran their diagnostics again. They called back later and said "oh yeah, it is definitely your passenger side wheel bearing". (Imagine a confused look on my face while I'm on the phone) I said, " I already paid you to replace that. Their response was "we replaced your drivers side wheel bearing because it was bad". I'm sure it was bad because the bearings in my car suck, especially after driving it on the autobahn in Germany; but the drivers side, quiet as a mouse bearing, wasn't the reason I brought my car in. After some deliberation, they agreed to fix the passenger side bearing for the cost of parts only (which is the cheapest aspect when working with a dealer). They also agreed to honor a $60 wheel alignment special that was a few months past due.
I really hate going to the dealer for repairs, but in this case, I had no choice due to the location where I am at. Overall, I got two bearings replaced for just under what it would have cost me to replace two bearings in Germany (my back wheels). This rating could have been much much more disrespectful, but PA realized their mistake and sorted the problem as I would have expected them to. The repair manager Ricky was nothing but respectful.

Steven, thank you for allowing us to correct the situation for you. We apologize for the mix up. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you.

TT
TIFFANY T.
Williamston, NC
HYUNDAI SONATA
11/22/2015 Category: Service
My recent service at Joe Pecheles was great and I'll definitely be coming back in the future.

Tiffany, we're glad to hear you had a great experience in our Service Department. We look forward to serving you in the future!

FK
FAN-CHIN K.
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF SPORTWAGEN
11/22/2015 Category: Sales
nice transaction
They showed me available cars that fit my preferences and they really work to meet my financial needs.

Thank you for sharing your review, Fan-Chin. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

SD
SUE D.
Kinston, NC
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF
11/21/2015 Category: Service
Great Dealership
I like to take my car one place during its lifetime. This is my first VW and I am glad I have had positive experiences with Joe Pecheles. I like being able to get an appointment online. I like that I usually can get an appointment on a day and time that works for me. Even when I have an emergency repair, I have been squeezed in between appointments. I generally wait for my car and they keep me updated on the progress. They always wash the car before giving it back to me. The price I pay for upkeep is fair. I drive my car hard and take it places and on roads that are not always paved. They keep it running reliably so I can drive it without worry.

Sue, thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles service! It's our pleasure to serve you!