Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CAROLYN F.
Aulander, NC
VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE
05/20/2015 Category: Service
Nice polite employees, clean building
VW Service Rep was very helpful, polite and courtesy.
Amber P. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 05/20/2015

Thanks for your review and your business, Carolyn! It was a pleasure to serve you!

CL
CAROLE L.
Emerald Isle, NC
AUDI A5
05/20/2015 Category: Service
The people and great service!
Always a pleasure to get my service and Ken; the driver that brings loaner car is the best! Having a loaner car is always a great help as well!
Amber P. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 05/20/2015

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us today, Carole! Thanks for giving us the chance to serve you!

TR
TRACEY R.
Washington, NC
AUDI Q7
05/07/2015 Category: Service
very pleased.
Amber P. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 05/07/2015

Thanks so much for giving us the chance to serve you, Tracey!

RHYAN H.
05/01/2015 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful service. They go above and beyond to help their customers out.
Amber P. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 05/01/2015

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you, Rhyan. Enjoy your new Jetta!

HM
HAROLD M.
Washington, NC
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R
04/29/2015 Category: Sales
Ivey and the sales staff got me in and out qiuckly after a very long day at work with the Golf ' R " I had been trying to find for 2 months. Excellent job . Thanks
Everything is good except I have some small issues I would like addressed, License plate and I have a led light out over the license plate(possibly from were holes were drilled in the hatch back for the license plate.) I will set up a appointment with the service center as soon as my schedule allows. Again thanks guys I love my car!
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 04/30/2015

Thank you for sharing your review Harold! So glad you love the new Golf! You can contact our service department for an appointment at 252-756-1135 between 7:30am and 5:30pm. Or you can schedule online anytime at:

Thanks for choosing Joe Pecheles Volkswagen!

JENNY M.
AUDI A4
04/29/2015 Category: Service
FRIENDLY & SUPERIOR SERVICE!
My experience was awesome! Very friendly staff and my car was ready when promised. They even took the time to vacuum and wash my Audi!

Jenny, we're glad you had an awesome experience! Thanks for sharing!

EB
EDWIN B.
VOLKSWAGEN GTI
04/29/2015 Category: Service
Quick and great service
Quick service

Edwin, thank you for posting your review! Let us know if we can be of service in the future. Thanks again!

MICHAEL R.
04/29/2015 Category: Sales
They even drove my old vehicle home for me!!
Went in wanting to look at a few used cars, only to find out they had been sold before I got there. The sales people asked about my budget and worked to get what I was looking for in that range. The people were nice, we had a lot of laughs, they answered all of my questions, and even let me bring my down payment in the next day. This was probably the most pain free car buying experience I have ever had.
Amber P. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 04/29/2015

Michael, we are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us! Please let us know how we can serve you in the future. Thanks for sharing!

HP
HENRY P.
Tarboro, NC
VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE
04/28/2015 Category: Service
The service department is very efficient.
I will continue to do business with them and will probably buy a car from them again.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 04/29/2015

Thank you for sharing your review, Henry! We are happy to serve you and to help you find your next vehicle when the time comes. Feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance at 252-756-1135. Thanks again!

RP
RUSSELL P.
Pikeville, NC
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER
Prompt, friendly, courteous service
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 04/28/2015

Thanks for the great review, Russell! We appreciate your business!

CONNIE M.
aim to please
satisfied

Thanks for choosing Joe Pecheles Volkswagen!

CAREY S.
Wilmington, NC
VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE COUPE
Best service yet
I was really taken great care of last Friday when I had to take my beetle in for its 5,000 mile check up. The man called me as soon as it was finished so could catch a ride from work without having to schedule shuttle service in the middle of my work day. He was so nice and took care of everything for me. I like that I didn't have to wait around for them to call me and let me know they were finished.

Hi Carey! Thanks for sharing your review. We are happy to hear your Service Team took great care of you on Friday. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks for choosing Joe Pecheles Volkswagen!

Beth Nosay, Customer Relations Manager

DONNA G.
Beaufort, NC
VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE CONVERTIBLE
Great tire sale!
Took advantage of their great tire sale while I was in to replace my ignition switch. Received great service and price.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 04/27/2015

Hello Donna! Thanks for posting your review! Glad you were able to take advantage of our tire special. Give us a call if we can be of service in the future. Thank you again!

LAVERNE M.
04/27/2015 Category: Service
The atmosphere and the people
RIcky was great With helping me

Thanks for sharing your reivew, Laverne! I'll pass your great comments along to your service team.  Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

PS
PAMELA S.
Winterville, NC
Timely appointments
Happy with the service
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 05/27/2015

Thank you for sharing your review, Pamela!

MILTON M.
Robersonville, NC
Great service!!!

Thanks for the great review, Milton!

DE
DEBORAH E.
AUDI Q7
Always great service
The staff at Pecheles is always courteous and polite. My car is always taken care of and things are done just right.

Thank you for choosing us to take care of your vehicle, Deborah! We appreciate your business!

LL
LISA L.
Ayden, NC
Employees
Service department went above the call of duty!

Thank you for the great review, Lisa!

CE
CURTIS E.
Car-Net Issue
Awesome service

Thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles Volkswagen, Curtis!

LD
LINDA D.
New Bern, NC
AUDI A6
pick up and delivery
work is done well and car comes back clean

Linda, thank you for your business, and for the great review!